• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Creating new substances from Indoles. (MedicinalUser SAR thread)

Well I just do this as a hobby. I never really thought about a career. I feel like I'm just too old to do that now.

Anyway here's another one. The chemical structure is (3S,4R)-3-[(2H-1,3-benzodioxol-5-yloxy)methyl]-4-(2,3-furan-5,6-furanphenyl)piperidine.

This substance is related to both Zoloft and Paxil. Its chemical structure is 1-[(2H-1,3-benzodioxal-5-yloxy)methyl]-6,7-methylenedioxy-tetrahydronaphthalen-2-amine.

This one's another indole. Its chemical structure is 2-(Ditetrahydronaphthalenmethoxy)-N,N-Dimethyltryptamine.

This one's much more like L.S.D. Its chemical structure is 6-Methyl-8-(phenyl-4-ylcarbonyl)-9,10-didehydroergoline.

Last edited:
Here's another one like L.S.D. Its chemical structure is 6-Methyl-8-(diphenyl-4-ylcarbonyl)-9,10-didehydroergoline.

Last edited:
This one's a real wacky one. It's chemical structure is 6-Methyl-8-(4-bromofuro[2,3-f][1]benzofuran-8-yl)-8-methoxy-9,10-didehydroergoline.

Last edited:
This is like a cranked up version of A.M.T. Its chemical structure is 1-(4-Methyl-5-methyl-1H-indole-3yl)propan-2-amine.

This one's a form of L.S.D. It's chemical structure is Lysergic acid 2,4-Dimethyldiazetidide.

Last edited:
OK here's two similar to that one.

The chemical structure is Lysergic acid 2,4-Dimethylthietane.

The other is Lysergic acid 2,4-Dimethyloxetane.

This one's kind of crazy. The chemical structure is 1,2-Methylenedioxy Lysergic acid 2,4-Dimethylazetidide.

Last edited:
Here's another one. The chemical structure is 1,2-Furan-13,14-Furan Lysergic acid 2,4-Dimethylazetidide.

This one's pretty cool. The chemical structure is 1,13,14,-Trimethoxy Lysergic acid 2,4-Dimethylazetidide.

Here's two more forms of L.S.D.

The chemical structure is 1,2-Methylenedioxy-12-Hydroxy Lysergic acid 2,4-Dimethylazetidide.

The chemical structure is 1-(4-Iodo-2,3-Furan-5,6-Furanphenyl) Lysergic acid 2,4-Dimethylazetidide.

Last edited:
Got another one. The chemical structure is 1,2-Furazan-12,13-Dihydroxy Lysergic acid 2,4-Dimethylazetidide.

That just gave me an idea. The chemical structure is 2-(2,5-Dimethoxy-3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)ethanamine.

Here's another one The chemical structure is 2-(5,8-Dimethoxy-6,7-Methylenedioxynaphthyl)enthanamine.

Last edited: