• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Crash/Comedown from LSD

1p LSD gives me quite significant comedown. It's the only part of it that i don't like. I feel tense and stimulated for at least few days. But first 6 hours or so is heaven.

8 hours? That's a vacation for me!!

Sure you got 1P? I feel like a new man the day after....furthest thing from fried imaginable

From the turning point of the peak to the tail end of the high I'm reaching for booze to mellow me out. I hate the come-down, it leaves me overstimulated and bothered. It's always best to sleep it off if you can.

Weird how it's so different for different people. I can't imagine being uncomfortable on any part of LSD except maybe if the dose is really high and it gets crazy for a minute during the peak (though it hasn't happened to me yet). I actually feel better post-peak and the next day than I do during the peak, just this warm, glowing peaceful euphoria. I don't even get stimulation per se from LSD, it's more like a euphoric energy that feels utterly dissimilar from a stimulant sort of action.

During the come-up on 1p-LSD, I've found that I get very lethargic and have to lie down; almost to the point of falling asleep. Mind you, this has only been twice that I've tried this compound, and at low levels (25 ug and 75 ug). Sleep came 'fitfully after 9 hours.

Sleep was accomplished easily on LSZ @ 75, 150 and 225 ug after 7 hours or so.

Tom

[edit; I've tried lysergamides so little that I can't really say what my typical reaction is, but when I tried 1p-LSD @ 75 ug, the all consuming tiredness felt at the beginning was rather like what a mushroom trip does to me - and that always makes me sleepy]

It's weird for sure because I've passed out right after the peak because I was so at peace, other times stimulated for days. Nowadays it seems to linger longer and the comedown is worse for me but it can really go either way. Sometimes I feel amazing for a week, sometimes feel like shit for a few days. Lots of miles on my brain though. I stay stimulated for up to 18 hrs sometimes a couple of days. It seems to last longer and longer and I know what I am getting is real LSD.

Yah, LSD seems to Peak for me between 2-4 hours, hours 4-6 still fairly enjoyable and intense. After hour 6 it gets gradually less fun and more cracked out and stimulating. I like to dose a good amount of mxe around hour 6-7, maybe another redosea few hours later. Then its time for some etizolam BC shit is not fun at all anymore. This is dosing during the day midmorning to noon.