• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Crack worth it?

Idk. I don't see an issue personally. I mean i do coke but i've done a lot the last couple months (i got good friends that bust down hard lol) and so my shits irritated when i snort it. Doesn't happen smoking it. Whats the fuss exactly if its just a different roa for coke?
I think it’s how it affects the chemistry in ur brain. Trust me when I say it’s not the same addictivenes as coke. It’s way worse

If your gonna use crack atleast get a proper pipe from the needle exchange so you don't waste it. Some of the rigs i see people have make me shake my head lol. Crack is pretty addictive more so then snorting coke. It's not nearly as addictive as iv coke though

I've seen people lose everything in a short amount of time. Not an addiction i would want and i'm a junkie.
A couple years ago an old friend dropped by and had a big chunk of crack so of course i did it. Next thing you know we're calling his dealer and it's 4 am. And i don't even like it. It's far to compulsive for me and the high is only good the first time, then you're spending tons of cash trying to get that feeling again.

REAL or FAKE: why is this happening??

Recently there has been a lot of "cocaine " going around the st.louis, MO area that 1, doesn't smell like ether, it has more of a kerosene smell, 2, when cooked up into crack w just baking soda and water, things look normal, buy when you smoke it you definitely know something isn't right, 3, It numbs more than anything and it's a weird high...the best I can describe it's feeling is that of what you would feel if you were smoking Lidocaine and you're nerves become numb throughout your whole body, even leaving the feeling that your brain is detached from its base...the oil is off putting . I really believe that this substance may not even have cocaine in it..I was wondering if I could get it tested somewhere or if anyone has experienced this and can shine some light on the subject...it's not an isolated incident w one greedy dealer either and I've just recently been made aware of synthetic stimulant analogs that replicate features of cocaine hydrochloride, so I'm wondering if that is something going on...

I will say it again.

Don't smoke crack.

Crack don't smoke.

Smoke Don't crack.

You get the picture?

REAL or FAKE: why is this happening??

Recently there has been a lot of "cocaine " going around the st.louis, MO area that 1, doesn't smell like ether, it has more of a kerosene smell, 2, when cooked up into crack w just baking soda and water, things look normal, buy when you smoke it you definitely know something isn't right, 3, It numbs more than anything and it's a weird high...the best I can describe it's feeling is that of what you would feel if you were smoking Lidocaine and you're nerves become numb throughout your whole body, even leaving the feeling that your brain is detached from its base...the oil is off putting . I really believe that this substance may not even have cocaine in it..I was wondering if I could get it tested somewhere or if anyone has experienced this and can shine some light on the subject...it's not an isolated incident w one greedy dealer either and I've just recently been made aware of synthetic stimulant analogs that replicate features of cocaine hydrochloride, so I'm wondering if that is something going on...
Adding an update. I just tested some of the material in a basic home UA test kit and it came back positive for cocaine and then on the AMP and mAMP, they both had very faint lines. I still think there's some large quantities of numbing agent incorporated in the materials.

No idea why people are so vehement. Ive been doing crack lately in place of my Coke and its just quite literally the same habit. Hit a fat one, go about my business, maybe hit another one but be done for a few days as per hard drug.

What is this stigma that crack is like the fuckin t virus? I dont fiend over it whatsoever. Its just concentrated coke, like a weed dab. People smoke weed but you don't disparage them if they ate it did they? Maybe crack isn't for people who fall victim to dope chasing.

I may have stumbled upon something interesting...... I have always heard about the ammonia method when referring to turning cocaine hydrochloride into crack, but I haven't tried it....until now....got some clear ammonia, mixed in the weird shit I've been complaining about lately, threw some heat on it, viola, it came back and I couldn't believe all the sedimentary residue that was left behind...and when the end product was dry, a sample was taken and that crazy numbing weirdness was gone...highly recommend the ammonia method to anyone that enjoys the company of free base.