• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Crack smoking technique?

blockbusterparty

Bluelighter
Okay, after my last thread on smoking on tin foil I decided to go ahead and bite the bullet—lol—and just do the real deal. Thing is, I don’t have anyone to smoke with and I only have one rock so I need to make sure this works.

does anyone have advice on how to get the most of smoking crack the first time? And yes, I have some idea what I’m in for. Or at least, I can imagine….

Also, is there a reason Brillo is used at the end of a crack pipe rather than a normal sponge, like scotch-brite?

Okay. But why burn it? And why Brillo and not scotch-bright?

To burn off the chemicals and coating. Scotch bright will burn, do not use it.

A few times I've used very fine steel wool to smoke crack. Bad idea. Fine steel wool is pretty flammable.

I shudder when i think of all the toxic vapors I've willfully inhaled.

To burn off the chemicals and coating. Scotch bright will burn, do not use it.

A few times I've used very fine steel wool to smoke crack. Bad idea. Fine steel wool is pretty flammable.

I shudder when i think of all the toxic vapors I've willfully inhaled.
Thanks. Def prefer to add as few toxins to my body as possible. (Maybe sounds ironic for someone about to smoke crack but it is what it is).

Yeah, the coating on the copper Brillo uses is pretty nasty stuff. A lot of harm reduction places offer brass screens, they're safer than copper, and can be found on Amazon for a few dollars, too!

As @negrogesic mentioned, Scoth-Brite scour pads won't work and will become a mess.

Also, would appreciate suggestions for how to not burn the pipe, how to inhale, etc. god, I feel like such a loser but the only person I have who could show me this in person is not in the area.

Yeah, the coating on the copper Brillo uses is pretty nasty stuff. A lot of harm reduction places offer brass screens, they're safer than copper, and can be found on Amazon for a few dollars, too!

As @negrogesic mentioned, Scoth-Brite scour pads won't work and will become a mess.
I’ve seen the brass screens. I’m worried about ordering them because what if they don’t fit in the pipe? I guess I can just cut them or whatever?? Should just go ahead and get them…

Most smoke/head shops sell the items you will need. Just don't ask for it by name i.e. Crack pipe, those usually come with a small plastic flower in the pipe, the terms I as well as others use/used are to ask for a "Glass Flower" or a "Work". They are typically $1 - $2. They usually sell Brillo pre cut for the pipe, $0.50 or so extra.

As mentioned, burn the copper coating on the Brillo first, thoroughly I might ad before you fit in your pipe for use.

Most smoke/head shops sell the items you will need. Just don't ask for it by name i.e. Crack pipe, those usually come with a small plastic flower in the pipe, the terms I as well as others use/used are to ask for a "Glass Flower" or a "Work". They are typically $1 - $2. They usually sell Brillo pre cut for the pipe, $0.50 or so extra.

As mentioned, burn the copper coating on the Brillo first, thoroughly I might ad before you fit in your pipe for use.
A lot of convenience stores sell METH pipes, and glass stems but they have the fake tiny paper roses in them.

Haha I never have met anyone that actually bought one of those paper roses for the rose itself. I have seen people buy baking soda, ammonia, lighters, and the copper/steel brillo pads.

Does smoking powder cocaine AKA a 'snowcap' mixed with pot in a blunt, joint, or pipe work as in the person smoking the pot and coke gets high on both drugs? I have heard that crack/base/cooked coke/freebase when smoked this way in a blunt or joint works but I am not sure if powder coke would? Or would it just be a waste of powder cocaine?

A lot of convenience stores sell METH pipes, and glass stems but they have the fake tiny paper roses in them.

Haha I never have met anyone that actually bought one of those paper roses for the rose itself. I have seen people buy baking soda, ammonia, lighters, and the copper/steel brillo pads.

Does smoking powder cocaine AKA a 'snowcap' mixed with pot in a blunt, joint, or pipe work as in the person smoking the pot and coke gets high on both drugs? I have heard that crack/base/cooked coke/freebase when smoked this way in a blunt or joint works but I am not sure if powder coke would? Or would it just be a waste of powder cocaine?

Yeh, it's a waste of powder cocaine. If standard coke could be smoked, there would be no need to freebase it.