• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Crack relapse & tolerance

So SWIM relapsed on crack and remembered that it tends to make you puke, but SWIM also remembers that after a while you don’t throw up after every tray anymore. How long after crack use do you stop throwing up, or is there a way to help so it doesn’t make you commit after every tray? Should SWIM just use a pipe or glsss rose? SWIM likes the process of trays though and the tongue numbing and more than one hit at a time though. SWIM used to only ever smoke trays and used to not throw up every time, in fact only used to throw up when IVing it which was fine even though the throwing up took from the feels of that initial rush which was SWIM’s whole point of IVing it anyway. Or, follow up question, does that just mean it’s really good and SWIM will have to get over that factor and just trudge through the throwing up after every tray? Oooor something else?? ? Haaaalp

Sir, we understand your new. Please edit your SWIM's to I. Speed King

Last edited by a moderator:
So SWIM relapsed on crack and remembered that it tends to make you puke, but SWIM also remembers that after a while you don’t throw up after every tray anymore. How long after crack use do you stop throwing up, or is there a way to help so it doesn’t make you commit after every tray? Should SWIM just use a pipe or glsss rose? SWIM likes the process of trays though and the tongue numbing and more than one hit at a time though. SWIM used to only ever smoke trays and used to not throw up every time, in fact only used to throw up when IVing it which was fine even though the throwing up took from the feels of that initial rush which was SWIM’s whole point of IVing it anyway. Or, follow up question, does that just mean it’s really good and SWIM will have to get over that factor and just trudge through the throwing up after every tray? Oooor something else?? ? Haaaalp
we don't use SWIM in Bluelight... save that bullshit for the other blwannabe websites..?

This is a very subjective question, if i remember crack only made me feel nauseous after doing like 5 huge hits in a very short time. Otherwise i would just smoke, feel the 3 min buzz and then fiend for more. It seems like uve associated crack usage/consumption with throwing up, thats really odd man for not saying weird. never seen something like that b4, although dif ppl react differently to different drugs. What intrigues me is y u like something that makes you throw up.....well its ur choice i don't mind....?

WTF is SWIM,

I only vomited ever after about 24 hours with no food when I have smoked to much ... sorry I meant dry reach because I had nothing in my stomach

Your clearly pushing your body past it's limits you need to take better care of yourself. Eat more food use it less often other than that all I can recommend to remedy the feeling of being sick would be Cannabis Bud smoke some Weed before you smoke up.

take some hydroxyzine or promethazine and bytime crack wears off the downer side of these will kkick in for comedown and stop nausea.

take some hydroxyzine or promethazine and bytime crack wears off the downer side of these will kkick in for comedown and stop nausea.

This option may help but being Antihistamines/Anticholinergics (least Promethazine is I think not sure about the other one) your going to get even more Dehydrated than the Smoking Crack will do to you alone. I assume your not drinking any water during these binges maybe try doing that because I find when I snort lines for a long time and don't drink water that is when I start to feel very very sick and nausea severely.

// I’ve noticed that the longer the smoke is held in, the more nauseas one seems to feel. But you’ve to hold it in
This is a very subjective question, if i remember crack only made me feel nauseous after doing like 5 huge hits in a very short time. Otherwise i would just smoke, feel the 3 min buzz and then fiend for more. It seems like uve associated crack usage/consumption with throwing up, thats really odd man for not saying weird. never seen something like that b4, although dif ppl react differently to different drugs. What intrigues me is y u like something that makes you throw up.....well its ur choice i don't mind....?
i often question it too lmfao, I think it has a little something to do with the happy chemicals it makes go off in my brain and the whole “very addictive drug thing” also it makes you up n talkative and I like the mouth numbing sensation like I mentioned quite a bit. It’s weird, when I hit it and old it in for a good minute, and blow it out I get this wave of “ahhhh, mmmm ?” over me and then I’m like “ok don’t move or talk until this feeling of throwing up passes” it’s actually like that with quite a bit of people and I’ve read on here a couple years ago that some people don’t consider it good crack unless you throw up from it lol

we don't use SWIM in Bluelight... save that bullshit for the other blwannabe websites..?
I used to read all my drug questions on here and they always said SWIM! But that was years ago hahaha, I just finally made an account. But back to the crack talk; I guess it’s pretty euphoric and that’s what I like about it, like the rush is soooo euphoric

I used to read all my drug questions on here and they always said SWIM! But that was years ago hahaha, I just finally made an account. But back to the crack talk; I guess it’s pretty euphoric and that’s what I like about it, like the rush is soooo euphoric
ur confusing thid with drugsforumdotco. it'd aigjt tho, u just dont need to use SWIM

dont forget this is a harm reduction forum, ik we all like drugs. But all tje threads should. be focused on HR not hoe much we enjoy drugs klol.

uhm i dunno, my preffered method of smoking is using a good ol' 5-10$ small metal weed pipe with 4-6 brass screens in it, i'll melt a medium rock onto the fresh screens, and drop a monster ontop of the area i melted the other , melt and get ready to go for it and hit that beast. so thats my way i don't like the glass tube yes its easier to smoke your resin with but the chore you typically use for that can get blocked after some bags which bothers the fuck out of me, with the screens if its blocked you take a sewing needle and just get a tiny hole through all of them AND you can take the screens out just bend/twist alittle and collect all your screen resin(and basically making the screens fresh like brand new again) but after poking them a few times you ottta put in some new ones ORDER THEM ONLINE IF YOU GO THIS METHOD 100 brass screens are 5-10$ vs a headshop[ selling you 10 screens for 5 bucks what a fucking ripoff right? but if you pull too hard and bring resin into the metal pipe is a big down factor however i don't really get too much of this issue anymore since i've mastered this method of smoking.

you have to either eat before or during your crack use and using more than you can handle i'm sure will bring about nausea, my best reccomendation if you're not fiending is to set a 15-30minute timer which ever amount you feel you can best resist the temptation to go for, Start small you can always take more but never less.