Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Crack + MDMA - Experienced

Zonxx

Bluelighter
So I started w my coke as usual and I got a few free ' Molly ' pills that I bought from my guy once upon a time and decided I'd gobble 3 down, so at one point it must've kicked in hard but the coke did zap it eventually but back to my story, I took a good hit of crack and not a bellringer, but my entire focus and headspace changed and all I saw were lasers and these odd colors floating by that I just couldn't help but be woahd at, this lasted a good 2 hours while smoking my coke, and 6 hours later - now Ive watched the same movie 3 or 4 times n it's not even that great - " the great wall"
Those lasers were super intriguing and it was better than any light show/special effects I've seen yet, pretty interesting experience since iv only used those pills 3 times this being 3rd, the last time I was up for 4 days, took one and blacked out and it was 5 days later but my memory of those days very slowly returned

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_crack
substancecode_stimulants
substancecode_mdma
substancecode_empathogens
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
P.s it wasn't super high quality to the best of my knowledge it's a bluish crystaline type of stuff

triple reuptake inhibiting your serotonin w the mdma is dangerous af. you got lucky.

For awhile earlier this year I was really digging spice+MDMA. Another member tried it and confirmed it's awesomeness.

I used to have a friend of a friend that used to claim to bring snuff bullets full of powder cocaine to the club when rolling. I've never tried that myself. I used to prefer MDMA+snorted Adderall or MDMA+smoked meth over straight MDMA, but that's different because meth and Adderall are both NDRA's that increase the effects of the MDMA considerably. They also increase the neurotoxicity measurably.

Crack+meth seemed to somewhat blunt the effects of both. Wellbutrin is an NDRI and it completely ruined the "euphoric part of the high" of ethylphenidate (alone ethylphenidate felt a lot like coke). I thought since both drugs were NDRI's they would potentiate one another, however this was not the case.

triple reuptake inhibiting your serotonin w the mdma is dangerous af. you got lucky.
Yeah truly advise not doing that --never ever again! Crack and MDMA over spike the brain. Same with definitely hold true for Meth and Coke.....!

really coke and ANY OTHER stim agonist. it already is a triple reuptake inhibitor, as i stated, creating MORE release of these neurotransmitters is NOT pleasant ime.

My friend died at a club while I was there too for doing this combo + poppers. Don't do this kid zzz. Rip Chris uu