View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help! Countdowns are always fun! Pointers wanted

summertropicz36

Bluelighter
I am new to the Bluelight community and in about less than a week I will be getting my hands on both LSD and shrooms. I have never done shrooms, but I've read a few places that LSD and shrooms kind of work synergistically together but to keep the dosage at a low to moderate dose. Are there any Bluelighters that have done this combo before? If it is too risky or not a good idea I will probably just do them solo. I'm hoping to get some good feedback on combining the two. Not really into scientific jargon but what can I be expecting from combining the two? This is something once again that I have never tried and just need some peepz 2cents.

Hm, combos can be fun, but I’d try shrooms on their own first.
Also, the durations don’t line up, if that matters.

Effects will be dependent on doses - this combo didn’t produce anything novel or special effects-wise on my trials.
Also it depends on the shrooms - cubensis wouldn’t be as strong as P. Cyanescens, for example.

Just make sure your set and setting are cool, have lotsa water and fruit, snacks, goot music.

Always try a new drug solo first even if said drug is better in a combo. Just so you got a taste. The combo isn’t inherently dangerous but will take you for a ride that you better get buckled in for..

LSD seems to have synergy with most other psychedelics I’ve tried.

-GC

The two were not bad at all. I have all kinds of things in my trip report if you check it out. You can see as well that it worked fine. Jmo