• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids ? Could using Fet after taking Naltrexone somehow cause PW’s!?!

BRod

Greenlighter
Hey Bluelighters,
So this seems completely backwards but I really need some input on this:

LSS- I’ve been struggling with sobriety and just got out of a 7day alcohol and opiate/fentanyl detox. Five days before going into detox I had just gotten done detoxing for 5 days, and sadly that similar pattern goes back for nearly two months.
ANYWAYS, this last detox was hardly anything because I had been on-and-off so much recently and using a lot less. Monday I got out with a script of Naltrexone, already taking for two days prior as well. Took 50mg Monday at 7am, decided to try a shot of fentanyl at 3am Tuesday morning; felt it a good bit but was definitely watered down from the inhibitors. So I took another 50mg Naltrexone at 6pm Tuesday evening (no adverse reaction) and ran right out at 10pm and did two shots of fent, roughly .1 total (this would normally be way to much for me (same supplier, same crap)). As expected, I didn’t feel anything. *I also drank a tall boy beer between 7-10pm.
Jump ahead to 3am, I'm waking up covered in sweat (while also battling nightmare).
MY QUESTION IS: is it somehow possible that using dope after already taking naltrexone just caused my body to somehow experience some sort of withdrawals?

I’ve been having issues with nightmares a lot lately and waking up to piss even when taking a seriquil to sleep. But I’m going to take another 50mg naltrexone around noon today and not even going to try using then will let y’all know how my nights sleep goes this time.
I’m just really flustered why I woke up drenching the bed with sweat.

You could just be experiencing the shitty side effects of shitty fent.

Fent analogues always made me sweat profusely and feel like ass. Without tolerance fentalogues were always an awful experience to me.