• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Could use some help. I'm in a salvage situation. Just learning.

Aj2theMax1

Bluelighter
Hello, im learning to practice. Harm reduction. I think it's really helpful that somebody or bodies are watching out for us less driven folks.

Started with 15 g of stuff ( clear).
Used anhydrous acetone.
Brought back 14 g

hen I took 91% isopropyl, got it as dry as I could, which was done by Epsom salt baked then fill the jar 1/3 of the way and the rest with the isopropyl and put in the freezer overnight.

Put in a separate jar my stuff with a decent amount of isopropyl stirred for 1 minute and let sit for 5 minutes.

Here's where I think I went wrong when pouring off the excess isopropyl seems like as if a lot of the stuff had dissolved , but I couldn't be sure and my mistake I believe I made was pouring back into my main isopropyl jar instead of a separate container.

Because after the eyes of global wash I only brought back seven out of 14.

Any advice in the situation also can I bring back from the main isopropyl jar which is basically the original isopropyl along with the dried Epsom salts and a clear that I think is now in there??

Last edited:
Filter your isopropyl to remove epsom salts then allow the isopropyl to evaporate and you'll have your 7g back. Never use isopropyl to wash meth, you can't wash any chemical with a solvent that will dissolve that chemical. Anhydrous acetone works as a wash for meth because it doesn't dissolve meth but does dissolve many cuts and impurities. Meth is highly soluble (dissolvable) in isopropyl.

I
Filter your isopropyl to remove epsom salts then allow the isopropyl to evaporate and you'll have your 7g back. Never use isopropyl to wash meth, you can't wash any chemical with a solvent that will dissolve that chemical. Anhydrous acetone works as a wash for meth because it doesn't dissolve meth but does dissolve many cuts and impurities. Meth is highly soluble (dissolvable) in isopropyl.
I have a solution of 91 iso and water at about a 1:1 ratio. A total of 7 to 8 ounces. With whatever meth is in there. How should I evaporate that much liquid?

Last edited:
Filter out salts. Syringe filters are great. 91%ISO is perfectly fine and the water helps in the recrystal.

Reduce filtered solution. Use clean glassware, pyrex if using heat. Dont exceed 300f. Dont use a blow dryer or fan, they will blow dust into your solution that will need to be kept from the xrystal lattice at the end of this process.
Be very careful around open flame. ISO isnt too volatile and can be out out easily, but be careful.

Collect dried, filtered product. Razorblade.
This can be used, but will taste funky if smoked from dissolved impurities like dust and grom glassware.

Recrystalize dried filtered product using boiling ISO. Again, safety.
The 9% of water in the 91% ISO will help hold contaminates, and a trivial amount of still reclaimable dope, leaving cleaner crystals which will be preferred.

Do some studying before starting. There are good procedure videos online.

This process can be used to make a decent product from bongwater, solvents used to clean pipes and burnt bowls.
Have fun.

Filter out salts. Syringe filters are great. 91%ISO is perfectly fine and the water helps in the recrystal.

Reduce filtered solution. Use clean glassware, pyrex if using heat. Dont exceed 300f. Dont use a blow dryer or fan, they will blow dust into your solution that will need to be kept from the xrystal lattice at the end of this process.
Be very careful around open flame. ISO isnt too volatile and can be out out easily, but be careful.

Collect dried, filtered product. Razorblade.
This can be used, but will taste funky if smoked from dissolved impurities like dust and grom glassware.

Recrystalize dried filtered product using boiling ISO. Again, safety.
The 9% of water in the 91% ISO will help hold contaminates, and a trivial amount of still reclaimable dope, leaving cleaner crystals which will be preferred.

Do some studying before starting. There are good procedure videos online.

This process can be used to make a decent product from bongwater, solvents used to clean pipes and burnt bowls.
Have fun.
Thanks for that