• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Could this potentially be lethal?

Went to GP on Monday. Told her that I took 3 grams of paracetamol at once after not reading the label and thinking they were weak tablets. (This is what I think I may have taken after the CWE, even if I did mess the CWE up). (Water was almost Ice cold, and hardly cloudy). She said if I start vomiting to go to ER. still have the slightest pain in my Liver, but other than that I feel fine.

I think I should be good.

Thank you for all your help.

Last edited:
Went to GP on Monday. Told her that I took 3 grams of paracetamol at once after not reading the label and thinking they were weak tablets. (This is what I think I may have taken after the CWE, even if I did mess the CWE up). (Water was almost Ice cold, and hardly cloudy). She said if I start vomiting to go to ER. still have the slightest pain in my Liver, but other than that I feel fine.

I think I should be good.

Thank you for all your help
I knew you'd probably be okay.

Do NOT (for the love of God) pull one of these stunts again, you hear!!!
If you were my son I'd bitchslap you silly :!

Seriously, please dont mess around with your liver like this again. You only have 1 liver

Just a point to ponder...Injury to the liver is cumulative. A small APAP overdose here and a bit too much to drink there and maybe a case of hepatitis, and next thing you know, you're in liver failure. I've been there, which is why I'm warning you. Just because you're OK now, and probably not going to get any short-term effects--it's still going to be a hit over the long-term. A lot of people have become kind of "oh, no big deal" about their livers in these days of transplants and hepC treatments and whatnot. But I've watched a friend die in 3 weeks, after quitting drinking for ten years because of the long-term damage he'd done to his liver over many years drinking and taking pain pills containing Tylenol (paracetamol.) So be a friend to your liver, and your liver will be a friend to you! =D

Do NOT (for the love of God) pull one of these stunts again, you hear!!!
If you were my son I'd bitchslap you silly :!

Yeah, don't worry, I'm not going to be doing this again. Too much of a scare for me, I'm even hesitant taking the weaker paracetamol tablets, at the correct dosage. (When had a headache). Might be unnecessary, but still.

And LopLover, at the moment I don't think I need to worry about this atm. I very rarely drink, and hardly ever take paracetamol, unless trying to intake Codeine. Obviously I will now be going out of my way to ensure I find a much safer way of in-taking codeine, preferably without any APAP at all.