• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cop steals pot, bakes brownies, and calls 911 "because he's dying."

Danashae

Bluelighter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnZb5wi_jsU

For some reason I can't create a link, so here.

This cop confiscated pot, baked brownies for him and his wife, ate too much, and called 911 because "time is going really really really really slow" and he "thinks he's dying."

8) Him and his wife weren't charged, and they let the cop resign. :p

Edit: I get it, it's fucking old. It's older than the internet and dinosaurs. STFU about it already.

Last edited:
yeah heard about this

if only marijuana was lethal, then this fucking pig could have died and the world would be one step closer to being a better place

This just highlights how naive US cops are in that they dont understand the drugs they are policing.

I say good on the cop for giving MJ a try, but the means he went about in doing that are not really just.

Ive seen that video several times..just goes to show you, how worthless cops are and how stupid it is that marijuana is still illegal.

lol yeah this is a classic. Edibles can get you man! I've been there. Silly.

I saw this a while ago and couldnt believe it lol. Did he ever get into trouble for this?

Edit: just realised, forced to resign! Should have been charged for theft as well.

Last edited:
Who the fuck cares how old it is?

I'd never seen it before yesterday and I'm sure a lot of other people haven't either. Seen it before? Then move along. Fuck.

yeah heard about this

if only marijuana was lethal, then this fucking pig could have died and the world would be one step closer to being a better place

i really hope you're joking cause that is a pretty ridiculous thing to say.

This just highlights how naive US cops are in that they dont understand the drugs they are policing.

I say good on the cop for giving MJ a try, but the means he went about in doing that are not really just.

obviously what he did was wrong, breaking the law when he is supposed to enforce it. however, i don't think trying marijuana of all things, even as cop, means he deserves to die. also, while a lot of cops probably don't understand the drugs they are policing, a lot of them do. under cover agents can even use drugs on the job sometimes.

everyone seems to take too much space cake.
And everyone forgets that it takes 2 hours before the full effects of the cake kick in.
.. and about 45-60 minutes before you feel the first effects of the cake.

It gets people very time.

I think your all incredibly mean haha. For once a cop shows some kind of animalistic desire to get high, something im sure alot of you use as a reason for wanting to get high. Then he takes too much and gets himself fired. Now i see how enforcing laws then breaking them is wrong dont, but at the same time he did what we all do, got high. I wish i could get that high. Poor dude lost his job where as if it were any of us we would get laughed at and perhaps hospitalized for the evening with little true legal action.

hahahahahahaha YES!!! Suck shit you piece of crap!

That is fucking hilarious, im glad the sorry fucker lost his job too, he's probably sitting in a shitty old flat in the middle of a crappy neighbourhood thinking of what could have been.

Thats what what you get for being a dog! Police are scum.