Cop on the board!

cool way to go man
i think maybe once a cop was chill with me also, either that or he was blind, i was driving while rolling (was in the clearest frame of mind i have ever been in so didnt see a problem with it) and accidently made a wrong turn on south beach and headed towards the park that was closed at the time (1 or 2 in the morning) and in the middle of the car is a girl taking a hit off of duster with the inside dome light on and then i connect eyes with a cop just up ahead, he stops us and i start sweating majorly, all he told me was that the park was closed and that we couldnt go in, either way we got very lucky
------------------
AleX
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense"
- Buddha -

mad respect man!!!
Triple X u know what PLUR is all about. i feel safer allready knowing that r cops out there like u! i would totaly like to hang wit ya. btw that story gave me chills, u understood that that poor kids life would have been ruined by that.
-climber

Hey, Triple X, I definitely always suspected that there must be cool cops...because it is just a job. I would hate for anyone to identify me and who I am with the job that I do. I think what always pisses me off about cops is there extreme power trip. I mean, not to knock you, but it is not that difficult to become a cop, so why the high and mighty attitude. It is one thing if you are trying to protect people and get the truly bad guys, but it is assholes like the TWO cops yesterday who gave me speeding tickets for going 45 in a 35 zone that I don't get. What the hell?
Anyway, it is reassuring to hear from someone such as yourself! Keep up the good work, officer!
PS -- any idea how I can get out of the speeding tickets?
smile.gif

Hey Triple X, thats awesome.
I don't mind most cops. Its just the bad-asses that think they are the shit that give cops such a bad name.
Once, I was rolling my ass off at a party and there was security there so I went up and started talking to them. We were having a conversation about how many people were fucked up and stuff on illegal drugs. I asked them how they can just stand around when they knew that was happening, and one of the cops brought up a good point. He said that they figure kidz are gonna do drugs no matter what, so they might as well provide a safe environment for them to do it in. I thought that was really cool so I gave him one of my candy bracelets
smile.gif

PLUR

TrippleX-
I think that it is cool that you let every one know that you're a cop, and that you are different than many others. I personally know a few cops that are busting up for the real badpeople, meanwhile...Looking out for kids like me that just want to have fun. It's pretty cool to know that not all cops are out to get you.
-):pixieLoca

TrippleX-
I think that it is cool that you let every one know that you're a cop, and that you are different than many others. I personally know a few cops that are busting up for the real badpeople, meanwhile...Looking out for kids like me that just want to have fun. It's pretty cool to know that not all cops are out to get you.
-):pixieLoca

Ahhh, My first post since I've been back.
XXX, you are so welcome here. I am glad that you are able to be so willingly open on this board. I used to view cops (and still do some) as Evil People because of the maltreatment I've been experiencing at Detroit parties. At least now I know that there ARE good cops (hope you have friends like you!) and I feel a little tension ease off my shoulders.
Thanks for being so open, welcome to Bluelight...hope you find our topics interesting!!
Peace,
The One
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Whew! You guys, I was rolling HARD the other night when I wrote that post. I am so releived that you were so receptive to that bit of info. I guess now I know why MDMA was reportedly used during WWII as a "truth" drug...it certainly does make one open up!
Anyway, please feel free to direct any qustions my way. I'm not the GOD of law enforcement knowledge, but I have picked up a few bits and pieces of knowledge here and there.
In ref to the post about me not being a "real" cop, whatever you consider to be a "real cop" is fine. I'm not gonna get all high and mighty about my qualifications and experience, but let me tell you two things: although I am not a full-time officer, I'm still a FTO (Field Training Officer), which means they put me in the cars with the new guys to train them in the field and to evaluate their progress. If I tell them that E is not a drug worth pursuing, maybe that will be one less cop for you to worry about. Secondly, I love the job of law enforcement, but it does not pay well enough for me to acheive my financial goals (luxuries like eating and such). So, I have a full time job that I also love, and I do the part-time cop thing just to get my "fix". Follow?
Anyway, It's all good...PLUR to you all!

kewlhandluke:
reading your post reminded me of sumthing i stumbled across only yesterday and i havent read all of it but enuf to scare me...
you are in the military right? and you were saying you trust in privacy laws?
well be careful coz a military guy just got screwed by a bulletin board.
the url for this is on my other mchine but i'll post it when i find it. basically there's a guy Timothy R. McVeigh (no not the OKlahoma bomber but another guy) who was throen out of the navy last year for being homosexual.
now the reason why i'm telling you this is that the evidence used against him in his court martial was a transcript of a session in an AOL chatroom.
i'm not sure where the transcrpt came from but i got the impression it came from within AOL.
this is scary considering what we dicuss in this forum. i just wanted to share this wierd bit of info, do with it what you will....
just dont let the bastards grind you down
smile.gif

oh and XXX? props to you and most respect...
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

I agree with how most of you have said about being paranoid around cops, but I know a good amount of cops, and plenty of them think of drugs as a lesser crime than most other crimes. You always will have your straight edgers, but I know a couple of cops that, depending on what drugs they find, will take them for themselves. At my school, I've smoked with a cop, and he told me the Poilicemans ball has the liquor supplied from what they take from the students every year. I'm in a fraternity, and the cops busted us and took 200 30 packs from us. I also worked in security, and when i went to work the next day, all the security and police officers were having a barbeque with the beer they took from my house. That was fucked up to be there, because two of them knew I was in the house they took it from.
For the most part, some cops believe what you do to your own body, is your business, but if they catch you supplying a minor, they don't tolerate that. XXX you are mad cool and I give you props. If you are in Mass, you probably can't say, but if you ever go to Asylum in Springfield, you will probably see bluelighters there (LOTS), just llok for the glow rings with the little mouth sized glow sticks in them. By the way, Ashke you rule, I sent you the money and hope to get mine soon. If I wasn't working right now, I'd be at Asylum with SoulFly and the crew. Hope you guys have a blast, and roll for me.
------------------
"Trip, Trip, CandyFlip!
I'm gonna roll hard and
I'm gonna dance quick"