Cop on the board!

Triple X

Bluelighter
I know for a fact that there's a cop on this board! As a matter of fact, he's writing this message right now. You guessed it...it's ME!
Why am I telling you this? I have several good reasons:
First, I'm a reserve police officer (I work less than 20 hours/week) and love the job of law enforcement. There is nothing that gives me greater pleasure than helping an accident victim get to safety or throwing some guy in jail becuase he beat the hell out of his wife. THAT'S what law enforcement is about! Not this BS drug crap that too many of my fellow men-in-blue seem to have such a problem with.
Secondly, I want you to realize that not all cops are the same. I wear a blue uniform, have a short haircut, and basically look the part. You would never guess that I may have been rolling face the night before.
Third, Although not trained as a full-time cop, I have been through the Police Academy, and would be happy to share any of my knowledge that I have gained there or in my service which begain in 1995.
Finally, I believe that this is a forum of people sharing who they really are with no fronts, and I want to totally be out in the open.
One of my favorite stores (and one I can't tell very often) is one night when I found a bag of 10 teletubbies on this guy. He was suprised that I knew what they were and was scared shitless! He wasn't too f'kd up, did not have any weapons or anything else on him, so I handed the pills back to him, smiled, and said "PLUR"! I really don't think that he knew what PLUR meant, but I knew...and it made me feel good!
Basically, I'm a cop who appreciates and respects the law, but LOVES to roll! Just remember that NOBODY should be judged by their appearance/job/etc. PLUR and HAPPY ROLLING!
[This message has been edited by Triple X (edited 30 January 2000).]

WOW
There is Such a thing -- a good cop.
Hopefully we can find many more like you
who know what law enforcement is all about
PLUR!
------------------
~DANK~

two thumbs up for honesty and for your posts
smile.gif

hey a cop is just a job underneath the unifrom we are all the same peeps
smile.gif

Your welcome to hang with me whenever you want .. and would love to see plurness spread around all human beens
smile.gif

Plur
------------------
SpecialK - If you thought thats a hole wait till you see my flat :)

I wish we had English policemen like that...
frown.gif

enough respect to u anyway.
------------------
HAPPY HARDCORE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-

Thanks for the positive reaction, guys. I was just little bit afraid that I might get run-off for being a cop. Actually, a cop like me can be your best friend. I'm the type of guy that spends the day getting peple OUT of trouble rather than getting them IN trouble.
PS - The badge has gotten me out of more trouble with Police in other cities than you would ever believe! It's a pretty cool safety net to have.

so...how often do you get tested by the force? and if they do test you, do they test for amphetamines, or is it across the board?
i was thinkin of joinin the long arm of the law (mainly to make it just a little shorter) but i think i'd need something to keep me awake during those long hours...

Actually I have a couple friends that are cops. They all still smoke weed once a while and even show up at a couple rollin parties. Its great to have a cop at a house party. When the other cops come to bust it up or quite it down. They always take care of the trouble. I know many cool cops. I have been caught with weed twice and both time the cop just made me dump the weed out (2 different cops 2 different cities). I personally have much respect for law enforcement. They do I job that I would never wanna do.
------------------
"The more things change, the more they stay the same"
-David-

SmilePimp,
To answer your question, I am subject to random drug testing at any time, but I have not been tested yet. As a matter of fact, I don't think that any of my fellow reserve officers have been tested. If I ever am, I probably just tell them that I'm on prescription weight-loss medication and that tends to show up as ampetimines (as does MDMA). I don't know it that would work or not?
------------------
<<OOOOOHHHHHH YYYYEEEAAAAHHHHHHH>>

TripleX -----
I give you much respect for "coming out" on the board...LOL. Unfortunatly, because of the current legal status of E, most of us probably view cops as enemies because we obviously have to involve ourselves in illegal activities to aquire our beanz.
It really is a shame that cops - those who risk thier lives to "protect and serve" are instead feared and viewed in the way that they are. I remember when I was a little kid and I saw cops as guardians and protectors...."if anything ever happens, go find an officer for help!" Nowadays, when I see a cop, I automatically think, "shit, do I have any drugs on me!?" LOL
Your post just goes to show that people are people, regardless of their proffession. I'm not about to launch into a "cops should worry about societies real problems and leave us nice folks alone with our beans" rant here...LOL... but it's nice to hear from someone who upholds the law that there are cops out there that are concerned with the REAL problems in our society...crime, abuse, etc. It's about time the good guys are seen as the good guys again....much respect to you, my friend.
smile.gif

Flower

XXX, i definately think that the diet-meds excuse may work -as long as they dont send blood to a lab. Like everyone is saying, you are reminding us that Cops are people too - which means that they make the same mistakes and know just about as little as any of us. As long as you are keeping it safe and fun, pull me over anytime - maybe you'll like the mix tapes i'll be rockin in the car.
BURP and PLUR

that's really cool
BUT (and no offense intended)
most cops are not like you... and if i have a run-in with a cop...i'm not going to take a chance and assume he's cool... dammit i'm hiding my drugs
smile.gif

Triplex, I know exactly where you are coming from... Being in the military, I have to be very careful myself(especially since I will be an officer soon...) I prolly shouldn't even be writing on this thingy, but I'll put my faith in the privacy act if it means that I can give a few words of wisdom that might help some people out... Heres a tip for testing... The ammount of amphetamines that are in e's come out in about 72 hours, but if you want to speed the process up, you can use Nyacin... It is an uncomfortable process(your skin turns all red and itchy), but it is guaranteed to work... The military tests for golden seal(eccinacia) or I would use that, so do some research, and find the best way to clean yourself up... Heres a tip about the Nyacin, Take about 16 pills(depending on weight... Im about 180 lns), and get right into bed... You might fall asleep before the itching starts...
smile.gif
Oh yeah... make sure the Nyacin IS NOT flush free... It is pointless to take the flush free kind because it dosn't do anything... -K-Luv-

Wow that's real cool.
I have the utmost reapest for decent cops, U never know when U need their help.
PLUR
PeaceOut

Yea I hear you and God bless you but there are alot of bastards out there who do not give a moments blink to fuck up your life, so come on ,,,,,get more cops to at least read this board and become aware of banning good medicines like "G" and next the precursors.....If you try to walk the tightrope by yourself, you are going to fall,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sometime, and this board is made up , mostly of people who give, so come on and give.....thank you for your post, bring your friends around....
plur
If you are not programming yourself, someone else is............JN

2 thumbs up for honesty dude! one of my best friends is a cop and loves to roll and party with us. however due to negative reaction, most of the time we have to give him another job during the party. this past week, i posted about a bust in detroit. i respect what my friend does as a cop, but i lost alot of respect for his job. it felt like hitler was invading the party...not cops who are supposed to help people. oh well...party on! peace n jiggy n shit!

For the most part, the cops I've encountered are nice guys. Esp. most of the Miami Beach PD guys. People think they are asses, but they're being pushed around by a non-understanding mayor, city commision, etc...
One time, it was myself, and about 7 other people. This one girl in my group accidentally bought two beers out of a club with her. We were rolling pretty hardcore, so nobody noticed. A few blocks down Washington Avenue, a cop comes up to us and says 'hold it'. We all turn and wonder what is going on. He points to the girl with the beer, and say 'You know, you're not supposed to drink on the streets'. The girl says she's sorry, and the cop merely goes 'Finish them up and toss 'em out.' So she slams the two, and the cop laughs, wishes us a good night, and goes off.
Thank god for that, the girl was underage, and the cop could have been a real prick and started carding us and the whole nine yards...
-pod
(good job on getting the board back up btw, sky and jase!)

well thanx for telling us all Triple X, but of course your not a real cop so it's not the great eye-opener it would be if you were. it's easy to have the big liberal attitude an all that as a part-timer who probabaly has another job as well, so no big deal if failed a drug test or had to hand in your badge. maybe because your a liberal that you never joined up proper? if you luv the job so much, why not? i'm not knocking you pal - i guess someone has to do the job - but i'm not as impressed as if you were the real deal. all same, respect

well thanx for telling us all Triple X, but of course your not a real cop so it's not the great eye-opener it would be if you were. it's easy to have the big liberal attitude an all that as a part-timer who probabaly has another job as well, so no big deal if failed a drug test or had to hand in your badge. maybe because your a liberal that you never joined up proper? if you luv the job so much, why not? i'm not knocking you pal - i guess someone has to do the job - but i'm not as impressed as if you were the real deal. all same, respect

Yo!Thanks for being open. When I seen the post, I was like ohhhh Shit! but then I read it and it is pretty cool. I'm usually anti-cop, but there are a few cool ones out there such as you. My sister is dating a cop now. I hate the shit cause he acts like a tough guy with all this power and I always get paranoid when he is over at my house cause I am afraid he may catch me hiding shit in my room or breaking it out for a party or such. He's not a cool one. I mean, Urbalyst and I rode 2 hrs with him and my sister to go sking other week, and I tell u what, It was hell!!!I was thinking the whole time "did I leave every incriminating thing at home or is there still something stashed in my bag that I forgot about?"
but neways, I give lots of prop to ya for being open and honest about your profession.
PLUR

HeHeeee....Not all cops are that cool.One guy I went to school with is a **** and he has even set up some of his childhood friends
frown.gif
i have seen cops rollin on duty at a club once!!! I know for a fact that this board is sometimes monitored by law enforcement.So watch what you post!!
J