• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Convert Morphine ER to IR?

PolishMafia

Greenlighter
Any advice on how to make this possible?? I recently switched from Opana ER 20mgs, 3x/day; with which I would insufflate. Everything I've read has stated the BA of MS insufflated is even worse than oral. I don't use needles. Any advice at all? Thanks.

I heard that if you crush it up and mix the powder with salt water it won't gel up.If you don't shoot you can snort the liquid. This was done with morphine ER so if the opana ER is binded using the same binder than you can do it. Try a small piece to experiment.

Should the water be warm or cool? How much salt per how much water? I would just file down the Opanas and add a little baking soda( to prevent gelling.)

Don't snort your morphine dude, it makes it a lot weaker. Unless you're trying to get less high.

I keep hearing that! How can I bypass the wax matrix and effectively get an IR formulation from an ER pill? For oral use. Is this at all possible?? Thanks

You can't, It's a complex molecular bind. Even when pulverized, the morphine is ER at a molecular level.

The salt water thing won't work well.... Crush the pill, put crushed pill in gel cap, and swallow gel cap.

Best way to do it unless you want to plug it