• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Controlling wild coke comedowns

Red11

Greenlighter
So lately I've been doing coke a little more often than usual. Nothing crazy. Gram to 2 over a long night. Having intense dizzy withdrawls spells in between. I take small doses of coke to be energized. Never really to reach a certain high. I hate the in between periods. So i thought that if i took a small dose of adderal, like 10-20 mgs (half my prescribed dose) and lowered my coke intake, I'd get a more steady rush throughout the night without increasing my coke intake. I also kill the night with 2 mg of xanax. I'm prescribed 1mgs. So that's pretty much my kill any withdrawal dose. I'll drink a few beers during all of this just cause I alway drink at public events.

What I'm concerned with, is this a healthier alternative than just pounding coke all night? I know coke and alcohol form its toxic compound in your liver. But what about the rest of the mix?

To be fair... I've always been for mixing smaller amounts of multiple drugs rather than taking a lot of one. Why... Idk. I've just had better experiences that way.

Thank you for your replies.

ritalin with coke goes well for me i need near half as coke to get the "same" high, but keep alcohol out of it, the alcohol + benzo can fuck you up.

IMO mixing the two is much less healthy than just "pounding coke all night". The stress on your heart is increased and the comedowns are even worse than from using cocaine only.
If you want to prevent those, use less of the substance and don't mix...additionaly, cocaine works for 2 hours so by not taking adderal you could also skip the benzos.

Mixing more drugs at lower doses is definitly not the way to go. Really this combo you?ve got going is not only going to be dangerous to your health but it might cause you to do something you seriously regret. I want to say it?s especially dangerous due to the risk of blackout with benzos and alcohol but the coke and alcohol is a really horrible combo as well.

A benzo and alcohol blackout probably won?t end well in a public area especially when you add a strong stim like coke.

This is bordering on a drug recommendation thread but i?ll leave it open for now.