• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Contribute to the cause - Come to the Bluelight PARTY!

Ummm Psyentist never said that there was no room for Komplex???????????????????????????

me willing to help contribute as well
smile.gif

------------------
"ACid IS my GamE "

but did he say there was room for him pekkie???? like he said for Dee Dee, guyz don't think i am trying to start a fight or anything cos i am definately not in the mood for one....just my opinion thats all......
------------------
Bars.

Dee dee has shown his respect and support for us (the common Bluelighters) by posting on our site, and by listening and responding to what we have to say. He is a bluelighter as far as I'm concerned, even if he doesn't spam, erm I mean post, as much as the rest of us...
...And when did Psyentist say KompleX wasn't allowed to play? Sure he didn't say he was accepted, but I'm sure if another DJ as well known and as respected as Dee Dee would also be immediately accepted as far as I'm concerned... Psyentist knows this, and knows quite a few in the Bluelight Party Crew feel the same... Here's his last post concerning who's playing:
We'll (as in the organising comittee) all have a say in DJ's I imagine, but Serotone, Decimal Dan, Van Diemen and myself will be taking care of the sound and lineup order etc... (and of course we'll be playing!)
So the lineup is otherwise still under consideration as far as I can see...
[This message has been edited by Tarsarlan (edited 17 December 2000).]

Tars i just admitted he didn't say KompleX couldn't play but also he didn't say he could did he.....i just dunno why Psyentist is saying he supports young talent and he will give Dee Dee a gig over KompleX once again no offence to anyone!!!! just the way i see it.
------------------
Bars.

What the fuck are you dribbling Wet Musik?
Firstly, I never said that Komplex isn't playing. Secondly, I never said that I was supporting local talent.
It seems that you are getting my parties confused. At the moment I'm having a hand in the Bluelight party and Where The Wild Things Are 2.
And finally, it's not just my decision on who plays. It's the organising comittee's decision.

hey guys...
if u guys are in need of extra dj's id be more than happy to offer my services also...
smile.gif
PDT
smile.gif

When is this party anyway?
like is there a set date or like a set day of the week or anythin.
where is it gonna be held, how much money (bribes or sexual favours) do u guys want me to donate.
thanx for the support Wet
smile.gif

Yeah, chuk Poita on as well if u want to be freaked out
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
by his oarsum trak selection
wink.gif

------------------
Its my duty to please you're booty

ok guyz i have expressed an opinion and once again got in shit for it........
frown.gif
its becoming a familiar scene.....
------------------
Bars.

That's because you posted absolute crap. You're making a big habbit of that.
The party will be on the 20th of Janurary. We're still hunting for a location, and that will be a big factor on if we need any more DJ's and live acts (eg- if we have to pack up early cause we're trespassing then we wont need as many acts - geddit?)
If we are looking for more people then you (Bluelighters) will be the first to hear about it.