• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Contribute to the cause - Come to the Bluelight PARTY!

When is it? What are the details? I will be there if Im still ard melbourne at that time.
------------------
Raving goes beyond what words can Express!

Good to see all the support.
biggrin.gif

I'm there...I'm there....I'm there !!!!
I have Another fund raising idea ...How about raffling off some CD's and Stuff (shirts)...At the Party...????
Cheers
The RollaGuy

hmmm i could have sworn i replied to this thread.......ahhhh well, i'll be there and make a donation to Bluelight without a doubt!!!
------------------
Bars.

Sounds cool - we'd have to find recording equipment though (unless you like it really raw
smile.gif
).

Well, I've got a Minidisc player which can then be transferred to CD with minimal loss of quality.
We'll see how we go for organisation of the important bits first
wink.gif

This is important!!!
by the way, is this thing in january?
Can i play if ure short on people?

Well, i'm prolly not getting down to Melb for New Year, so I guess I'll be down for the party instead!
smile.gif

you cant do the cd idea thing. you're forgetting about copyright... unless you sell the cd's at the next bluelight and have it as a "promotional" type cd - if you get caught any other way there are hefty fines!
im thinking of coming down for the party... who's organising dj's? ;-)
------------------
..dangermouse..
.you've gotta lose it.
.to find it.

We'll (as in the organising comittee) all have a say in DJ's I imagine, but Serotone, Decimal Dan, Van Diemen and myself will be taking care of the sound and lineup order etc... (and of course we'll be playing!)

This looks like the closest we've come to an actual BL party ... any dates yet ?
Will be there (most likey .. :p )
------------------
>insert witty comment here<

Any chance of changing the date-PLEASE
smile.gif

If the date remains on the 20th,I won't be able to make it cause I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed.YUK!

well, it all sounds like it could happen, and as a token of my appreciation for all that BL offers to me and the "community", i would like to offer my services.
Thank you BL.
Love
Dee Dee
------------------
Teriyaki, no phobias...just good techno. And F**K the Hype!!!!

I agree with funky, I am a Perth bluelighter and will be in Melbourne until the 14th
frown.gif
, how about the 13th? I think that would be a great date
smile.gif
!! J/K, have a good time at the party, I wish I could be there!!
Nick

if i'm in melb, then i'm there. keep up the good work. for a good cause!!
icon14.gif

------------------
"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past" - F. Scott Fitzgerald

You're the man! I'm sure we can find a space for you dee dee.
Tell me how many other 'big name' Melbourne DJ's would volunteer their time and talents? Not that many I expect....

Well, no offence to Dee Dee, i have heard u play and ur sets rock, but Psyentist has said in the past the these parties are meant for young up and coming talent in which KompleX has offered his services, and u say there is no room, then Dee Dee comes along and gets an automatic spot????
------------------
Bars.