• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Concerta | Odd Side Effects or Lower Dose Suboxone Side Effects

OpiatEuphoriaReturns

Bluelighter
So I recently was scripted Concerta 18mg 1x/day in the morning of course.
The first day was great and had a productive and great day and went to sleep only about an hour later than usual.

I am now 4 days into it and have been having weird side effects like feeling extremely dry (I know drink more water)

My eyes feel dry or pinned back or something like that hard to explain.

Here and there I get these all over body feelings where it feels almost similar to opioid withdrawal hot and cold sweats but different I think (been taking a way lower dose of Suboxone waiting for my Google AdSense and Sponsorship money to pay my doctor)

Overall I am wondering if I am feeling like shit because of the low dose of Suboxone from 8mg to about 3mg now waiting until tomorrow for refill on subs? So since I am so low on subs I have been snorting about 1mg-2mg a few times a day the past 3 days to hopefully conserve them since the insufflated ROA has a higher bioavailablity for Buprenorphine.

Or is it the Concerta? The first day I took it I had my 8mgs of Suboxone so maybe that is it?

Btw, check my post history for past drug experience and prescribed drugs etc. I am 29 and have been on Suboxone for almost a decade at 8mgs a day.

I have been trying to get my Klonopin 1mg/day script back but my psych would rather me take XR ritalin instead it is so stupid but the Concerta 18mg/day is helping quite a bit. But I take 1mg of Klonopin and 8mg of Suboxone a day with it and it is perfect, except I have been low on Suboxone lately.

It is the buprenorphine withdrawal.

A dose of methylphenidate like that wouldn't produce those symptoms.
Thank you and I thought so. I was used to taking 4mg of Suboxone every morning and instead I snort 2mg. Then get around to snorting maybe 1 or 2mgs later in the day and feel much better. I hate snorting anything anymore but I am so low on suboxone and cannot refill until tomorrow. I thought so thank you!

It is the buprenorphine withdrawal.

A dose of methylphenidate like that wouldn't produce those symptoms.
I was prescribed an additional 2mg of Suboxone just in case I need it so that was cool I feel WAY better now that I took that additional 2mg later in the day. Thanks for the fast response.
My doctor also recommended to my psych either Lyrica or Klonopin so I cannot wait to talk to my psych in early December and finally get the medication I need and that works the best for me.
Tired of being a guinea pig because "benzos and suboxone can kill you". Yeah but I have been taking that combo for almost a decade, maybe it hasn't killed me because I am responsible with it.
I was an addict when I was younger, I haven't relapsed in 6 or 7 years.

Tired of being a guinea pig because "benzos and suboxone can kill you". Yeah but I have been taking that combo for almost a decade, maybe it hasn't killed me because I am responsible with it.
Responsible is the key, when they see that you are here to get yourself "better", to invest yourself in your health and you don't sell your meds or OD-ing, or taking a month script in couple days, doctor should always from that point get you what you two agree!
the quality of life
Concerta is good if takiing as prescribed, I take it like 2 years almost with breaks without mayor withdrawals, only besides tiredness, I just can't concentrate on one task, so It's full-on ADD, but that is something I learned the other 33 years of life without MPH so nothing bad in breaks cause I think the reward is better every now and then! :cool: Tunnel vision in vision and in thoughts!
Also it goes smoothly with Pregabalin and buprenorphine in my case 2 mg-I'm silly with that dose, for now almost a year it's ok! but as being responsible I never sold box of subs or Concerta or pregabs. so that's why my doc give me subs for a month and my neurologist-psych every four months give or take cause they know me now as a person and I'm speaking from public-health-state-system not private, that is how it is here!
Just stay on track like you are and good luck
Peace