MAGNITUDE
Pop! Pop!
MAGNITUDE
Pop! Pop!
MAGNITUDE
Pop! Pop!
MAGNITUDE
Aww-Yeah-meme.png

i just was looking for a video about community to post in S & G about atri going to community college. i ended up watching like 45 minutes of videos and we're now rewatching remedial chaos theory and regional holiday music. fuck i love this show. def a cult hit. i'd think about buying seasons 1-3 on dvd. because some of these episodes are FUCKING INCREDIBLE. the dean is a fucking oscar winner, lol.

baby boomer santa, FAKE BUTTER , AIDS and TWIN PEAKS!

tumblr_lzri8d1AYR1qa37hco1_250.gif
tumblr_lzri8d1AYR1qa37hco2_250.gif

tumblr_lzri8d1AYR1qa37hco3_250.gif
tumblr_lzri8d1AYR1qa37hco4_250.gif

Last edited:
I haven't watched the show in a while but really like the first season or so that I watched. I was sure to watch it in the begging since I have been following Donald Glover since his comedy skits with Derrick Comedy (search them on youtube), so I had to see him now that he's "made it."

anyone else think that season 3 is awful? I couldn't even finish watching it. The style of the show really changed, i think they took too long of a break in between seasons and came back completely different. It's sad because i really used to like the show but can't stand it now.

I thought it was pretty decent. I really liked the little touches as usual like the other TV show promos on Abed's channel.

Did anyone watch Communitu Season 5 first ep tonight besides me? The funniest scene was when Abed was doing a Nicolas Cage performance LMAO!

anyone else think that season 3 is awful? I couldn't even finish watching it. The style of the show really changed, i think they took too long of a break in between seasons and came back completely different. It's sad because i really used to like the show but can't stand it now.

They fired the creator, thought they could do it without hi once they had the "formula" - apparently though it was such a bomb that they've re-hired him to make the new season. I remain unconvinced though, they pretty much ruined the whole thing for me and I doubt I'll bother watching the new season

I actually just discovered this show from reruns on Comedy Central and OMG it's PHENOMENAL!! It's a very smart and clever show!