• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Coming off PoppySeed Tea On Monday, Advice please!

MrWaffles

Greenlighter
I'm coming off Poppyseed tea all together on Monday. I would quit right now but I need to wrap up some things this weekend that requires me to have a clear head. The thing that kills me is that I had 4 days off with minor side effects just last week but I was unfortunately triggered and the anxiety got me and I slipped. I don't know why but this last time it wasn't too bad and i totally slapped a gift horse right in it's stupid horse face, however I have tried to quit in the past and the withdraw was pure and utter hell. The tiredness, restlessness, anxiety and inability to sleep is what got me that time. I do plan on smoking some weed to help with sleep and the anxiety, I don't know if I should do indica or sativa, I went with indica last time and I should state that I'm not a big smoker but i did get exhausted of feeling high and stupid all the time.

I was making 1 pound batches 4-5 times throughout the day. I'm 6'0 and weigh 215LBS. Honestly I just need help or advice on staying away. I honestly don't know how recovering alcoholics do it. Knowing that it's right now the street and available makes this all the harder. I'm hoping that i have the same experience I had last time. The only thing that I can think of that happen is that the seeds I was getting were weaker then usual and I inadvertently tapered somehow or went through withdrawal and was just in denial. Any advise is appreciated!

Thank you!