Mental Health Coming off Invega/Xeplion (paliperidone) injections v 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started being able to pay attention to random youtube videos again. More curiosity.

I couldn't calm the fuck down for weeks due to my test results. But maybe I'm going to be ok since my testosterone production is normal for my assigned sex.

Went to see the doc about my blood tests and apparently the one they sent through was for risperidone instead of paliperidone?? What? When I asked she said they are the same testā€¦ is that true?

I started being able to pay attention to random youtube videos again. More curiosity.

I couldn't calm the fuck down for weeks due to my test results. But maybe I'm going to be ok since my testosterone production is normal for my assigned sex.

What were your test results?

Well guys sorry very sorry to say but im out of here in couple of days. I am so sorry i ever got to be here, i was missdiagnosed and rouned. This is not life this is hell on earth. I wish you all best my dear soldiersā¤

So, this guy this guy that was suppose to help me, with this miracle cure, totally jerked me off.What a scumbag.Made me take all these tests and just left me with my hand on my ass.That was dirty!
fuck that scumbag what did he do? i knew he was a scam i just didnt wanna tell you, im very sure he also lied about the damage he "found" because any other doctor would see that!

Well guys sorry very sorry to say but im out of here in couple of days. I am so sorry i ever got to be here, i was missdiagnosed and rouned. This is not life this is hell on earth. I wish you all best my dear soldiersā¤
You gotta keep trying. At least wait 3 years. Dont go.

do you guys think MDMA can heal us? if so how can i obtain pure MDMA it healed hopefuldopeful but i have no money or job because of this poison

Last edited:
very shocked, most of us will not go on living like this!
I have a 17 year old to live for. I canā€™t sit around feeling sorry for myself, that would be unfair to her.
I noticed that when Iā€™m less focused on self, Iā€™m more happy with life even if I canā€™t feel it!

I have a 17 year old to live for. I canā€™t sit around feeling sorry for myself, that would be unfair to her.
I noticed that when Iā€™m less focused on self, Iā€™m more happy with life even if I canā€™t feel it!
oh i see, have you considered trying MDMA it might heal you make sure its pure tho some times its laced

I have two kids. 10 and 14 years. I am dead. Vegetable. Cant stand cant walk. Cant do anything cant take care of them, my ex is with them. I used to do 2 jobs, took care of them and do everything by myself. I dont have motivation, emotion, strenght, total ahnedonia, no intelegence, simply fucking dead. They will suffer without me but ot is simply impossible to live like this. I dont want nobody to see me like this, i am a burdom to everyone. Im dead they just dont want to except that. Im so sorry for my kids its tragedy for all of us

Status
Not open for further replies.