Mental Health Coming off Invega/Xeplion (paliperidone) injections v 8.0

Weather is getting really nice and hot here in Canada. That doesn't mean shit though cuz when I go outside , it doesn't feel like anything. Before Id get happy and feel the dopamine and seretonin surge all across my brain but invega still blocking those receptors where I dont feel anything from music, nature, even eating doesn't feel as pleasurable as before.
Why you took 9 injections if you werent on cto

Why you took 9 injections if you werent on cto
So after my first hospitalization , I smoked really strong weed which made me go psychotic outside, where I broke a grocery stores window cuz they wouldn't open the door ( it was closed ). Police arrived and charged me with mischief. In order to get my charge withdrawn I had to volunteer and take medication for 8 months . As soon as my charges were withdrawn on feb 6th i took 1 more injection and told the bitch nurse to fuck off.

THIS IS GETTING MORE SCARIER AS TIME GOES ON. tbh i have a time limit on how long I’ll wait before i leave this earth. I just want to feel like myself again. But its too late because nothing or nobody could save me
Lots of people don't notice a difference until 6 months in. You're going to be okay. Do not kill yourself, you're nowhere near knowing if you'll be okay or not. Even if not, you'll be better than you are right now.

To go from peak sexual function to hardly any is a huge change hopefully i heal soon
If it's of any consolation, Tongkat Ali has favorable results for improving sexual function. There are, of course, side effects to consider. But tests have been done on it, and they show that it is genuinely beneficial. And no one on this forum, to my knowledge, has claimed to have taken it.

i was doing pushups on it while im on semen retention. I felt like a god for a second and got high on endorphins like in the ol times. Boyssssss repeat it trust me. Some islamic nasheed carry powerful vibe

One of the reasons many of you are in hell right now is because you don't listen. If there's anything I would listen to or believe (in) it would be things like supplements, herbal or otherwise. Everything else is mostly futile talk or nonsense. Consider these words in your present and future decision-making. :)

One of the reasons many of you are in hell right now is because you don't listen. If there's anything I would listen to or believe (in) it would be things like supplements, herbal or otherwise. Everything else is mostly futile talk or nonsense. Consider these words in your present and future decision-making. :)
I don't mean to sound harsh. I care about all of you. And I know there are things that can be done to help ensure your recovery and speed up the process. Certainly, not every supplement will work for you, but it's always a possibility that some supplements could. It's always wise to consider it as an option, and whatever else God may give you to do. Peace and love. ❤️

One of the reasons many of you aren't listening to anything really is because it appears that hardly anything recommended or advertised will work. It seems like things consist of the same jargon or rubbish. I do hope and pray that something is out there to completely treat every side effect that exists, including anhedonia, insomnia, sexual dysfunction, brain fog, memory loss, etc. :) ❤️

The best way to check how % u recovered is how much you are getting high on shrooms. I remember having that HUGE relief on shrooms after 6 months when they were giving me trips finally. After 3 months it was all still muted strongly.

Yo i noticed on reddit subs where people take antipsychotics and say things like they dont feel anything anymore love for pets enjoyment etc. 99% of them call it post psychosis depression or blame it on ilness like bipolar. Sad they dont realize its the NEUROTOXIC DRUGS that do it to them... Oh how sad it is that the fake propaganda runs so deep in psychiatry.

Yo i noticed on reddit subs where people take antipsychotics and say things like they dont feel anything anymore love for pets enjoyment etc. 99% of them call it post psychosis depression or blame it on ilness like bipolar. Sad they dont realize its the NEUROTOXIC DRUGS that do it to them... Oh how sad it is that the fake propaganda runs so deep in psychiatry.
the propaganda even got to me. I believed that people who dont recover from antipsychotics simply have negative symptoms of schizophrenia until xepilonhell pointed out that negative symptoms is just a theory

I could be closer to full recovery than I think or realize. I've read many people's posts and a lot of people who have recovered claimed to start seeing improvements after many many months :)