Coming off Invega/Xeplion (paliperidone) injections v 12

not fair, i remember you we both got injected around the same time? 14 months ago? I'm still recovering feeling pretty anhedonic, i don't know they really wanted to kill me with the injection they give me, they said it was susstena I think but it feel like trinza.
though today i felt a tiny bit less anhedonic.
if they gave trinza and other dosages then it could still be that.
 
You guys are funny.

Listen, you do recover. Just stay sober. Stay off invega. It will take 12-14 months to see real progress for some recovery but eventually, you will be in a much better situation. Just don't relapse and end up in the same position or let alone on any other psychiatry drug.

Ask for a second opinion from another doctor (your GP should be fine) - you can be let go aka decertified if you are under a mental health act of some sort.
if not, take it to court. Ask the judge to change the position on the case.
or you can do a mental health review panel. check your state laws or Google for help.

remember, you are not a criminal. you have choices.

also, don't forget to take daily tablets of St. John Wort. It removes invega from the bloodstream. You will be able to walk more. You will feel less crippled.
 
Last edited:
Hey guys just wondering how do all of you pass the time in this state you’re in, I take a lot of naps and just scroll social media in bed and maybe every now and then go on my Xbox to pass the time, I’m just laying here rn wanting to cry so bad cos I want this poisonous shit out of my blood already, hope you’re all hanging on and keep going it’s got to give eventually whether you’re at 3,6,12,24,36 months!
Same as you but i also listen to a lot of music and daydream
 
You guys are funny.

Listen, you do recover. Just stay sober. Stay off invega. It will take 12-14 months to see real progress for some recovery but eventually, you will be in a much better situation. Just don't relapse and end up in the same position or let alone on any other psychiatry drug.

Ask for a second opinion from another doctor (your GP should be fine) - you can be let go aka decertified if you are under a mental health act of some sort.
if not, take it to court. Ask the judge to change the position on the case.
or you can do a mental health review panel. check your state laws or Google or help.

remember, you are not a criminal. you have choices.

also, don't forget to take daily tablets of St. John Wort. It removes invega from the bloodstream. You will be able to walk more. You will feel less crippled.
how long it took you to heal?
I'm 14 months i feel my forehead brain area was cut in half.
 
how long it took you to heal?
I'm 14 months i feel my forehead brain area was cut in half.
probably like 2-3 years but i kind of relapsed. thank god i was not put on invega. i am currently on some low dosage medication of something but i should be off of them soon like cold turkey. who knows.

but yeah, recovery from invega is possible - just stay off of it and do not relapse.
 
Last edited:
"I received two injections of Invega Sustenna and then stopped. Today marks roughly six and a half months since my last shot. I just ate a steak today and finally felt a bit of gustatory pleasure. Also today, I was able to feel a slight arousal when looking at an attractive person. My bowel movements have just returned to normal. It was only yesterday that I learned this medication suppresses all nerves, including the muscle tissue and nerves in the digestive system. The sensation of foreignness in my head has basically disappeared. Seeing that others have recovered gives me hope, and I know I still need to tough it out and wait a few more months for a full recovery. Keep fighting, everyone!"
 
所以我觉得我的性欲还没恢复可能是因为我缺锌之类的矿物质,这也能解释得通,因为我服用的情绪稳定剂会降低锌的含量。我打算开始补充锌,看看性欲会不会恢复,因为低锌和性欲低下是有关联的。
我目前还在尝试,我感觉是会阴和睾丸以及龟头的神经,以及相关多巴胺被控制了,所以没有办法恢复勃起,你有头部异物感吗?
 
谢谢你,兄弟,真的非常感谢。我已经哭了两次了,希望这是个好兆头。兄弟,保重。
会好起来的我感觉你身体比我好,我也感觉会好起来的,只是真的需要时间,我冒险用了点中药,感觉神经好像恢复了点。但是我这个月会继续查体内帕利培酮血液浓度,圣约翰草我也考虑试下
 
兄弟
我很抱歉。你打了多少针?剂量是多少?我最后一次打针是6月6日。这太难熬了。我的新精神科医生说我可以起诉,你考虑过吗?我也在申请安乐死。
伴一样打了150+100两针,你到六个月会好很多,注意营养,如果你睡眠没问题应该可以的,我也给我自己预期一年左右的时间,希望我们所有人都能恢复好,感到快乐性快感自信和乐观的快乐,相信主耶稣加持你
 
兄弟

伴一样打了150+100两针,你到六个月会好很多,注意营养,如果你睡眠没问题应该可以的,我也给我自己预期一年左右的时间,希望我们所有人都能恢复好,感到快乐性快感自信和乐观的快乐,相信主耶稣加持你
"When you go through spiritual awakening you might get diagnosed as mentally ill and grossly medicated"
 
“当你经历精神觉醒时,你可能会被诊断为精神病患者,并服用大量药物。”
我这边没有强制再用药的,我把副作用导致半年不能恢复,家里人才知道这个毒药有多么厉害,我坚决不用服药了,我冒险吃了点中药调理,也停了,有点用
 
我这边没有强制再用药的,我把副作用导致半年不能恢复,家里人才知道这个毒药有多么厉害,我坚决不用服药了,我冒险吃了点中药调理,也停了,有点用
How long community treatment order works in China? I avoided few years of forced antipsychotics on falsely diagnosed mental ilness because it works different here in Poland vs many western countries
 
Top