I have been off invega trinza since Feb 13 2024 its now February 26 2026 2 years and 2 weeks I still feel emotionally numb no feelings no libido when I Masterbate I feel nothing inside my head no pleasure what's so ever when I listen to music it just sounds w.e to me no joy from it or interest i still have no libido my testosterone is still low I have no confidence I want to go back to my old self before invega its been over .2 years and I only had 1 shot of invega trinza why haven't I recovered yet? Has anyone else tooken invega trinza and still not back to normal past 2 years? How much longer do I have to go through this till I'm normal again feeling emotions and all that no matter what I do I get no pleasure or head rush I feel the same mood 24 7 and feel numb no excitement no emotions no feeling happy or sad or laughing just flat who else has taken invegs trinza before and has recovered ? Or still hasn't recovered and its been over 2 years I waa drinking alot last year I heard alcohol delays recovery and puts it back longer from healing I have been sober from alcohol for 53 days now and still no improvements no emotions no libido no joy of music no feelings how much longer will I take to heal and have dopamine again and serotonin or am I stuck like this forever when will I go back to my old self before invega its like I am not getting better as the days go by the weeks go by the months go by the years go by this is ridiculous who else can relate?
I have many of the same symptoms as you, but I only received 3 shots of Sustenna and it has been about 6 months since the last shot. I can listen to music, but masturbation and sexual sensations still don't feel as they did before. However, I did regain the ability to laugh and feel sadness / anger.
It's good that you quit drinking alcohol, that can definitely prolong your recovery. But to be 100% honest, I haven't seen a Trinza recovery story myself.
Personally I think it is just a longer recovery period, but it's possible that we won't quite be 100% the same again, whether it was Sustenna or Trinza.
Some people here haven't recovered from Sustenna yet, but are still within a 2-3 year period since the last injection. I've rarely seen anyone still having issues after that length of time, but it's hard to know if everyone fully recovered or not.
If you are able to use cannabis/THC I recommend it, it's really helped me fall asleep at night and pass the time during the day. Unfortunately it can be expensive as a daily habit and I probably won't be able to keep using it for months continuously.