Coming off Invega/Xeplion (paliperidone) injections v 12

Justice is an illusion to protect rich people and let powerful people do what they want. If you aren’t rich forgot about “justice”, normal people can’t have “justice”.

If the “justice” were actually designed to bring justice, the price to access this luxury service would be affordable for everyone.

Justice it’s a concept who exist only inside Hollywood movies and into rich and powerful people’s lifes, not for us.

Its stacked against poor people from the start. I forgot to even file a case in Canada atleast (it could be very different in other countries) its 300 bucks. Thats just to file it.
 
Your acting as if this is all going to take place in a court room. It doesent it takes place when your lawyer calls the doctors lawyers. My bro mentioned my case to his doctor and he said the lawyers barely even call them for this stuff. Ive been through the legal system before on the criminal side of things and most of the work takes place between the lawyers. Thats why a fucking retainer costs like 2 grand. Well 2 grand in like 2014 money.

But before you go get a lawyer even you need your medical records. Which are like 150 bucks. Then you have to pay a retainer and i dont eve know how much that would be now. But ya have those medical records ready or hel have to get you to get them and you will still get charged for that time. I needed my records when i caught a case.
Sorry but what?
 
Justice is an illusion to protect rich people and let powerful people do what they want. If you aren’t rich forgot about “justice”, normal people can’t have “justice”.

If the “justice” were actually designed to bring justice, the price to access this luxury service would be affordable for everyone.

Justice it’s a concept who exist only inside Hollywood movies and into rich and powerful people’s lifes, not for us.
No, if Gandhi would have such mindset he would never become a legend, i will prove psychiatric abuse publicly promise, some of you are to negative... Believe in yourself...
 
Ironic twist of fate for me . I was chasing a high when I was sleep deprived because it felt so good . And now I can’t get high after getting out in antipsychotics . Fuck man I miss the weed high so much . My psychotic symptoms improved whenever I slept in the hospital. Ffs man I should’ve researched invega more before agreeing to take it . They didn’t even tell me what the injection was . Pos took a year and some months of joy from me . I’m glad I’m no longer anhedonic . That was the scariest part , thinking I would be anhedonic for life .
 
Ironic twist of fate for me . I was chasing a high when I was sleep deprived because it felt so good . And now I can’t get high after getting out in antipsychotics . Fuck man I miss the weed high so much . My psychotic symptoms improved whenever I slept in the hospital. Ffs man I should’ve researched invega more before agreeing to take it . They didn’t even tell me what the injection was . Pos took a year and some months of joy from me . I’m glad I’m no longer anhedonic . That was the scariest part , thinking I would be anhedonic for life .

Theres no reason to scrpt invega imo. Zyprexa works just as fast with very little side effects. Hell i can even trip hard on it if i miss 1 or 2 doses
 
Im thinking of sueing otsuka pharmaceutical for penis problems from Abilify injection i took. Wish me luck!

You guys should sue too
 
Im thinking of sueing otsuka pharmaceutical for penis problems from Abilify injection i took. Wish me luck!

You guys should sue too
How much doses of antipsychotics you took overall, can you say exact amount and lenght sińce beggining? I appreciate it. And dont forget there are people claiming they recovered their sexuality
 
Ironic twist of fate for me . I was chasing a high when I was sleep deprived because it felt so good . And now I can’t get high after getting out in antipsychotics . Fuck man I miss the weed high so much . My psychotic symptoms improved whenever I slept in the hospital. Ffs man I should’ve researched invega more before agreeing to take it . They didn’t even tell me what the injection was . Pos took a year and some months of joy from me . I’m glad I’m no longer anhedonic . That was the scariest part , thinking I would be anhedonic for life .
how many months until you werent in anhodenic?
I'm 14 months next week I'm still in anhedonia
 
Theres no reason to scrpt invega imo. Zyprexa works just as fast with very little side effects. Hell i can even trip hard on it if i miss 1 or 2 doses
The crazy part is that they gave me the max dose when the doctor said I didn’t seem like I belonged in the psych ward . People with schizophrenia get 75 mg and they gave me 150mg for months . What were they thinking. They just wanted symptoms to go away .
 
The crazy part is that they gave me the max dose when the doctor said I didn’t seem like I belonged in the psych ward . People with schizophrenia get 75 mg and they gave me 150mg for months . What were they thinking. They just wanted symptoms to go away .

I honetly would have been fine with a effective antipsychotic with alot less side effects like olanzapine or if they had wanted to go old school thorazine. Ive taken that before and been fine. But i was left unmedicated for months so naturally i would say yes. Not that i had alot of choice locked up in the psych ward. Was kinda a take this or 3 guys will pin you down and inject you kinda situation
 
Top