• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I’ve reasoned that invega blocks your fat from burning off metabolically.

I am still dealing with weight gain and hair fall, along with lack of motivation and sleep issues.
But I have recovered my emotions, acne, menstrual cycle, social skills and gotten rid of akathisia.
did you manage to lose the weight?
No

Yeah, I’ve reasoned that invega blocks your fat from burning off metabolically.
this is fucked up.
i feel like beating up my doctor for putting me on these drugs.
he is a straight up coward.
i need to find a new doctor (working on it).

Hey guyz someone here full recovered after risperdal injections ?? I take 3 injections in december now i'm a little bit better but i still ahnedonia and sleepy , sexual problem too , i'm taking Mucuna pruriens , vitamin b3

Hey guyz someone here full recovered after risperdal injections ?? I take 3 injections in december now i'm a little bit better but i still ahnedonia and sleepy , sexual problem too , i'm taking Mucuna pruriens , vitamin b3

Hate to ask, but can you get drunk and stuff now? If you do drink. I'm on risperdal too. Made the switch from invega to this last year, and I'm going to be getting off of it in June. Curious to know how long it'd take before I can get drunk and stuff.

Just some information and my general experience. A cold shower a day can greatly increase dopamine production if you can get past how uncomfortable it is at the beginning. I would ease into it by starting off warm and going as cold as you can for the first little bit before jumping in cold right off the bat. Also exercising especially outside in the sun can greatly improve your mood. These are things that I'm incorporating into my daily lifestyle. I am going to get a gym membership at the end of the month and start weight training on top of cycling when the weather is nice. Today I biked 20km. I could hardly do that last summer. I had a hard time walking to Tim Hortons which is literally 2 mins down the road. To me that's a huge improvement.

Doesn't the being around people make you uncomfortable? That's why I think mine is so severe cause it took away ....

(A problem I have is
that thinking happens in the early stages of Invega recovery and while on Invega, however, after 6 months or so, you feel little bit more better than before. You will go back to 'normal' eventually. the magic number for this is anywhere from 8-12 months off from invega.

keep in mind that I am currently on Ablify for the time being. I so i have hard time to full recovery while i am still on AP.

Last edited by a moderator:
that thinking happens in the early stages of Invega recovery and while on Invega, however, after 6 months or so, you feel little bit more better than before. You will go back to 'normal' eventually. the magic number for this is anywhere from 8-12 months off from invega.

keep in mind that I am currently on Ablify for the time being. I so i have hard time to full recovery while i am still on AP.
Youll come off of it one day bro. Never lose hope, you’ve got this!!!

Just some information and my general experience. A cold shower a day can greatly increase dopamine production if you can get past how uncomfortable it is at the beginning. I would ease into it by starting off warm and going as cold as you can for the first little bit before jumping in cold right off the bat. Also exercising especially outside in the sun can greatly improve your mood. These are things that I'm incorporating into my daily lifestyle. I am going to get a gym membership at the end of the month and start weight training on top of cycling when the weather is nice. Today I biked 20km. I could hardly do that last summer. I had a hard time walking to Tim Hortons which is literally 2 mins down the road. To me that's a huge improvement.
Reading that just put a smile on my face, I’m so happy for you man! Onward and upward! never give up hope, youre in the process of reinventing yourself! ❤️

I notice when I don't get outside or get any exercise, be it walking or biking, I notice it. I'm getting to the point where my body and mind crave the activity. I haven't done anything today because it's rather shitty out, rain and wind, and all I want to do is be in the sun. I really think fresh air and activity is crucial for a recovery.

I feel that I don't have a place for my friends anymore, or anyone in particular and I will live life constantly leeching off society, like it takes too much effort and it wouldn't be real to have friends. I want it so much more than anything to be genuine with friends again. Does this disconnect ever heal
Yes it will, you will come back to who you once were. Except with more wisdom and zeal for life since you went through so much suffering from invega.

guys take heart! I from xeplion (paliperidone injections) recovered after 13 months totally! i have been fine for more than a year but then with a lot of weed and alcohol i went back into psychosis, i learned a lot from this and if i manage to recover from risperdal i will never make the same mistakes, now i am struggling with risperdal, i am very afraid but this morning I read a recovery story after 14 months and it gives me a lot of courage to continue this fight

Today I cleaned up my room, organized my clothes, swept the floor, organized my books. I haven't done anything like that in two years. I just felt motivation, something I haven't felt in a very long time. I think the exercise and the cold showers are really going to help me recover and heal my brain. Cold showers greatly increase dopamine and serotonin, the two chemicals that are needed to feel human. Exercising, especially outside, helps grow new brain cells and also increases dopamine and serotonin and other neurotransmitters. I take magnesium, lions mane, vitamin B12 and D, st John's wort, 5htp and l-tyrosine. The Lions mane is expensive but if you can get your hands on it, it helps cognitive function because it's been known to grow new brain pathways. Still have no interest in music and I'm still somewhat emotionally numb, but I'm happy to have some motivation. All the things I'm doing now we're but a dream last year.

hey hi risperidone è un inferno come invega, ora posso ubriacarmi ma non è più come prima, prima era bello mi riempivo di emozioni positive e parlavo con le persone ora mi sono solo sballato, ho fatto un viaggio con lsa che mi ha aiutato molto la depressione quindi credo che la mia serotonina non sia completamente bloccata, ma la dopamina purtroppo sì, ecco perché prendo mucuna pruriens (L-dopa) per avere un po 'di sollievo, da invega dopo 11 mesi avevo recuperato quasi 100x100 le mie funzioni sessuali ma risperdal mi spaventa moltissimo, 3 iniezioni a dicembre recupero quasi zero oggi, temo
Yeah I know what you mean when you say it's not like before. Although I can't get drunk or high I can get a buzz off of cigs and alcohol and it's not the same. I don't get those happy feelings. Just the physical affects. But with invega, I couldn't even get a buzz, so this is fine for now. I should try LSD too though, and shrooms, since my doctor says risperdal is actually a serotonin agonist; most sources on the internet say it antagonizes serotonin. I might be able to feel them, but I honestly doubt it despite a doctor saying risperdal doesn't block serotonin. But you should eventually be okay dude. When I got off of invega, I believed people would recover and I tried to encourage others while they were feeling hopeless, even though it probably wasn't the best encouragement and I personally was completely dead inside because of invega. I even watched some of those people get better after a while. They went from being terrible mentally, emotionally, and physically, back to being themselves and full of life again. Other people I think just dissapeared so I don't know how they are. But yeah, I'll surely tell you you'll recover off of this too. It's a pseudo-irreversible mind you, meaning it slowly detaches from the receptor, so it'd probably take awhile. But you'll be okay. I read it takes up to 12 weeks? But I noticed with some meds it takes longer than what the doctors say.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.