Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's very interesting to hear. I have currently been on invega since May before that risperidone. Isen't risperidone the sister to invega. I am planning to switch to abilify in jan, I have taken around 8 shots of invega. The recent one I took 2 weeks ago, I am told that it can take up to 6 months to get invega out of my system. How much faster can St Worth can it out of my system.
Are you court ordered to take medication?

So it has been 199 days off for me now.
The last 10 days felt very weird. It was a constant on - off situation for most of the days.
which means that the effects of Invega were still overwhelming, but i finally felt the feeling of being normal again, in very short periods, let's say moments.
A windows i truly something special in recovery. You think you are done, until the next wave shows up and backfires you into depression e.c.t. I would say it is periodically once a week you feel more normal and the rest of the days, it is like nothing happened at all , like no progress at all.
Sometimes lately i feel kinda excited and hopeful for the final stage of recovery. And although i think i am technically almost there, i really came to understand that we are really only recovered, when ALL of our abilitys function in the exact same manner, as they functioned before.
All the feelings that you felt pre Invega will come back at some time in recovery. But very slowly. And for me that means, i will suffer unti i am fully myself again. Everybody who wants to know his progress can measure his recovery by seeing how much is still to go to be pre Invega, in every aspect.
The effects of Invega stays with you until the very end, which is very sad.
Hey don't hate the messenger i only talk the truth. People talk they are recovered while they are still improving. I miss my normal voice. And recovery means for me no more new waves while feeling like pre Invega or better!

I wish more people who recovered would come back and encourage us. I feel so hopeless sometimes

it's been 138 days since my last invega shot and since dec 6 of 2020, i have been taking st john's wort pills at least 3 times a day. honestly, this stuff works. i have the ability to walk again and i feel a bit more normal.

this song really suits me

ps: if you are part of the Canadian government , please go fuck yourself and keep sending them cheques to me you dumb bitch

I feel so tired I can't get up and do anything. Omg I'm so tired. Got my son for a few days and all I can do is sit here.

i feel like this is making me permanently retarded does brain function come back
Brain function comes back. I almost couldn't write a sentence here when I was on invega. When I was 9 months off I got back in school. I was worried about my performance at first but I was back at my old abilities. In my tech class I finished my final far before anyone with a 98%. It really gave me the confidence I needed to know that invega did not permanently damage my intellect.

Organic psychosis, and mania, tends to take a progressive toll on the brain unless it's halted.
This is a line I hear from psychs who refuse to believe that medication can do any lasting damage. This is what I would hear every time I would complain of the extreme dulling effects of this drug. It may be true in some cases, but it doesn't mean it's true in all cases. All psychosis may not be the same. I agree that psychosis should be stopped as soon as possible, but not by a drug that doesn't flush out for 12 + months. Leading in to my first episode took about one month and I had no lasting intellectual damage that wasn't caused by invega.

Anyone hear who's done stimulants before Invega fine, but not after Invega injection? Are there any of those who took the injection and stopped and can now finally feel the effects of stimulants? How long after Invega untl stimulants started working for you?

I got my period once at 3 months off and then again at 6 months off. So it’s not consistent.
Did you do anything in particular to lose the weight? Or did it just all fall off by itself?
I’ve been doing abdominals from you tube and also been running with the nike running app and eating clean. I think it fell off and also these things helped

Anyone hear who's done stimulants before Invega fine, but not after Invega injection? Are there any of those who took the injection and stopped and can now finally feel the effects of stimulants? How long after Invega untl stimulants started working for you?
4 months off and I can not feel the effect of them.

I'm about 5 months off. It's so weird how you can't think but can tell that you can't think. I'm trapped in this hell of not being interested in absolutely anything, hardly any emotion, can't cry, no will to live, no reason to get out of bed, feel like nothing's an experience. I can't believe this feeling is possible. I'm almost forgetting how I used to feel.

Brain function comes back. I almost couldn't write a sentence here when I was on invega. When I was 9 months off I got back in school. I was worried about my performance at first but I was back at my old abilities. In my tech class I finished my final far before anyone with a 98%. It really gave me the confidence I needed to know that invega did not permanently damage my intellect.

This is a line I hear from psychs who refuse to believe that medication can do any lasting damage. This is what I would hear every time I would complain of the extreme dulling effects of this drug. It may be true in some cases, but it doesn't mean it's true in all cases. All psychosis may not be the same. I agree that psychosis should be stopped as soon as possible, but not by a drug that doesn't flush out for 12 + months. Leading in to my first episode took about one month and I had no lasting intellectual damage that wasn't caused by invega.
Yeah when i was in a mental hospital and told the psych i didn't want meds. He told me that psychosis causes the brain to degenerate and shrink :s

They literally just make shit up.

Yeah when i was in a mental hospital and told the psych i didn't want meds. He told me that psychosis causes the brain to degenerate and shrink :s

They literally just make shit up.
It’s all about the money. They just wanna push out as much medication as they can

My mom works so hard and they look at me like a lazy fat pig that just sits around on purpose. If I ever get my e energy back im going to do all my moms work for her.

4 months off and I can not feel the effect of them.
This is so strange. The injection is supposed to last one month, hence the need for monthly re-injections. How can this feature of permanently blocking stimulants presist? I am 5 months on and still no effect from stimulants.

Last edited:
This is so strange. The injection is supposed to last one month, hence the need for monthly re-injecitons. How can this feature of permanently blocking stimulants presist? I am 5 months on and still no effect from stimulants.
Invega Trinza injection is every 3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.