Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had so strong crying attack that my heart started going crazy and very painful like it will blow. This is so hard. My hands are also shaking.

@hopton.
Have you read the threads?
if you go back in the thread you can see people say they recovered. I remember I’ve seen other people recoveries too on other sites and this one. And the drug metabolizes and leaves your system so it’s not like they’ve created something that’s invincible and sticks to your receptors for eternity.once I turn 21 I will be able to test and see if nicotine affects me, and I think it will. The drug also doesn’t affect all of your dopamine or serotonin. Regardless it doesn’t make sense to for Invega to be able to just bind forever. But I made a list of people who said they recovered and there’s alot more. I have already recovered a decent amount in 3 months and I think I will be recovered more by another 3 months. I have a little more energy, sleep better, and sex drive has improved too.
Pilarti 9-10
Hopefuldopeful 7
Master green 8.5-9
Thattomguy 9-10
That’s just a few I could easily find and I guarantee there’s a lot more.
On how much % of recovery are you.

it’s getting less worse and less worse, as days progress the drug is tapering out of our bodies and the dosage in our blood is become smaller and smaller as times goes by. I’m now on month 3 and I’m getting better each and each month. Idk how much I’m recovered and I could give a less a shit about full recovery. I’m just waiting for things to get better and better. But eventually we’ll only be getting like 0.25 or less each day and that’s like 6 months in. Personally I don’t feel like that’s that effective.

People are gonna recover edie is getting there, and there’s lots of people who have recovered. It seems like lots of us have gotten only a few doses so that can’t permanently alter our bodies, especially once the drug taper get really low

Think about it if your only getting like 0.25mg a day that’s only 7.5 mg a whole month. Which is like almost 2 days worth a 3mg

Status
Not open for further replies.