• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was down to 116lbs and then ate shitty for a couple days got my 50mg injection and went back up to 119lbs gotta get back down, thinking of joining a gym but Invega makes me move very slow and makes me very tired and makes my muscles stiff. It also makes my face puffy which I hate. I wake up every night from very vivid dreams and usually fall asleep at night from just not wanting to be awake anymore from being on this stupid injection. I can’t feel the effects of coffee or anything and it just sucks. My life sucks I’m still about ten pounds over weight from the injection maybe getting back in the gym will help if I can move my body fast enough to workout and get the energy to workout.

I was down to 116lbs and then ate shitty for a couple days got my 50mg injection and went back up to 119lbs gotta get back down, thinking of joining a gym but Invega makes me move very slow and makes me very tired and makes my muscles stiff. It also makes my face puffy which I hate. I wake up every night from very vivid dreams and usually fall asleep at night from just not wanting to be awake anymore from being on this stupid injection. I can’t feel the effects of coffee or anything and it just sucks. My life sucks I’m still about ten pounds over weight from the injection maybe getting back in the gym will help if I can move my body fast enough to workout and get the energy to workout.
I find it amazing that you’re losing so much weight! I’m struggling to lose it. Did you change anything to come down to 116lb?
I’m trying to get down to 110lb as well

For you alll trying to lose weight. Why not just start fasting. Only drinking water and eat 1 meal a day.
I tried that the last time, it didn’t work. I still gained weight even without eating anything.
I might try it again this time though.

For you alll trying to lose weight. Why not just start fasting. Only drinking water and eat 1 meal a day.
Generally speaking, your idea is good. But uh... not like that. The ketosis will be really really mild only. Intermittent fasting is better. If you have not done it, people, start with 24 hours. Drink water more than you normally do. You can even drink coffee if you like it, i do. Just do not add sugar, milk, cream, or any shit like that. Just the coffee.

EDITED TO ADD: I have no training or education in the medical field of any kind. What works for me, might not work for you. I don't think that fasting is a good idea during pregnancy for example, or if you have diabetes. Better talk to a real doc first, if you give this a go.

I saw a post on the first page of this forum, someone said that he had 11 100 mg shots and that was a lot. For the first year I was on CTO: 6 x 150 mg shots, 3 x 125 (75 + 50 mix), 3 x 100, then next year off CTO I was on 8 x 75 shots before I got on 3 mg tablets of risperidone. I feel that I had too much of it for too long, I am just curious how common would be a similar set of dosages, how high these dosages are.

im just curious, everyone whos taken invega, have u ever gotten covid?
Not sure, as i have no test results. December 2020, i was a total train wreck site. Scheduled the tests for myself, completely unable to make it there. Bad, bad shape. So i just stayed home.

Has anyone here heard of Lauren Kennedy from the YouTube channel “Living Well with Schizophrenia?”

There is something very disturbing about this video. I’m not at all convinced that this woman is suffering from the effects of a LAI. Then again, I only have experience from seeing how these toxic neuroleptic injections have affected a few friends of mine in person, and reading extensive experiences online. I don’t have firsthand experience... but watching this video makes me feel like I’m being gaslighted.

What do you all think?

Does anyone know if low testosterone and hormone function eventually return to normal? I’ve got such muscle weakness, fatigue, low sex drive etc. And have been off the shot for 6 months now. I’m hoping this doesn’t last forever.

Has anyone here heard of Lauren Kennedy from the YouTube channel “Living Well with Schizophrenia?”

There is something very disturbing about this video. I’m not at all convinced that this woman is suffering from the effects of a LAI. Then again, I only have experience from seeing how these toxic neuroleptic injections have affected a few friends of mine in person, and reading extensive experiences online. I don’t have firsthand experience... but watching this video makes me feel like I’m being gaslighted.

What do you all think?

I think that the video is real. My friends and family couldn't notice any difference with me when I was taking it. In fact, my best friend said that she only noticed positive changes - I was able to talk more because I wasn't anxious about my delusions anymore. I hated the injection though and I hated the effects of the drug (less intense emotions, lowered motivation and diminished creativity).

Now I’m at 118lbs six lbs to go and I’d be happy with my weight but it’s just not coming off I’m getting really frustrated

Does anyone know if low testosterone and hormone function eventually return to normal? I’ve got such muscle weakness, fatigue, low sex drive etc. And have been off the shot for 6 months now. I’m hoping this doesn’t last forever.
For the muscle weakness and fatigue:

Try a magnesium supplement. Basically anything besides Magnesium Oxide because of its low bioavailability (or absorption, or both? Anyway, it sucks). I take two Magnesium Citrate 250mg softgels daily. If my muscle soreness doesn’t go away, or I feel my heart working harder than usual, I’ll take 1-2 more.

One thing psychiatrists will never bother telling you is how violently these drugs will deplete your body’s mineral levels. Every cell in your body contains magnesium and needs it to function. It’s responsible for literally hundreds of chemical reactions within the body. With inadequate levels, you are bound to experience a laundry list of horrible and painful symptoms.

I urge every single person in this thread to read up on magnesium deficiency and supplementation. This information changed my life. I’m not saying it will fix all your problems, but it’s probably the easiest and cheapest thing you can rule out that will have the biggest impact on your health. The only regret I have is not discovering it sooner.

Hell, it probably helps with low sex drive as well, but for that specifically I suggest looking into l-arginine. IME, it’s been a godsend for chemical-related sexual dysfunction.

Last edited:
Hi everybody,
I wanna share with you these video about how long the AP last in our body and when we can recovered of it. It is for Spanish speakers.

I the man hath seen affliction by the rod of his wrath. He hath led me, and brought darkness, but not light. Surely against me is he turned; he turneth his hand all the day. My flesh and my skin hath he made old; he hath broken my bones. He hath builded against me, and compassed with gall and travail. He hath set me in dark places, as dead of old. He hath hedged me about, that I cannot get out: he hath made my chain heavy. Also when I cry and shout, he shutteth out my prayer. He hath inclosed my ways with hewn stone, he hath made my paths crooked. He unto me a bear lying in wait, a lion in secret places. He hath turned aside my ways, and pulled me in pieces: he hath made me desolate. He hath bent his bow, and set me as a mark for the arrow. He hath caused the arrows of his quiver to enter into my reins. I was a derision to all my people; their song all the day. He hath filled me with bitterness, he hath made me drunken with wormwood. He hath also broken my teeth with gravel stones, he hath covered me with ashes. And thou hast removed my soul far off from peace: I forgat prosperity. And I said, My strength and my hope is perished from the Lord: Remembering mine affliction and my misery, the wormwood and the gall. My soul hath still in remembrance, and is humbled in me. This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. The Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.

Lamentations 3:1-22

How long wilt thou forget me, O Lord? for ever? how long wilt thou hide thy face from me? How long shall I take counsel in my soul, sorrow in my heart daily? how long shall mine enemy be exalted over me? Consider hear me, O Lord my God: lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the death; Lest mine enemy say, I have prevailed against him; those that trouble me rejoice when I am moved. But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation. I will sing unto the Lord, because he hath dealt bountifully with me.

Psalm 13:1-6

My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? far from helping me, the words of my roaring? O my God, I cry in the day time, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent. But thou holy, that inhabitest the praises of Israel. Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them. They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded. But I a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people. All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, He trusted on the Lord he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him. But thou he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope upon my mother's breasts. I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou my God from my mother's belly. Be not far from me; for trouble near; for none to help. Many bulls have compassed me: strong of Bashan have beset me round. They gaped upon me their mouths, a ravening and a roaring lion. I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels. My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death. For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet. I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me. They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture. But be not thou far from me, O Lord: O my strength, haste thee to help me. Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog. Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns. I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee. Ye that fear the Lord, praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel. For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard. My praise of thee in the great congregation: I will pay my vows before them that fear him. The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the Lord that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.

Psalm 22:1-26

I am feeble and sore broken: I have roared by reason of the disquietness of my heart. Lord, all my desire before thee; and my groaning is not hid from thee. My heart panteth, my strength faileth me: as for the light of mine eyes, it also is gone from me. My lovers and my friends stand aloof from my sore; and my kinsmen stand afar off. They also that seek after my life lay snares: and they that seek my hurt speak mischievous things, and imagine deceits all the day long.

Psalm 38:8-12
Now I get y u are on invega.

For the muscle weakness and fatigue:

Try a magnesium supplement. Basically anything besides Magnesium Oxide because of its low bioavailability (or absorption, or both? Anyway, it sucks). I take two Magnesium Citrate 250mg softgels daily. If my muscle soreness doesn’t go away, or I feel my heart working harder than usual, I’ll take 1-2 more.

One thing psychiatrists will never bother telling you is how violently these drugs will deplete your body’s mineral levels. Every cell in your body contains magnesium and needs it to function. It’s responsible for literally hundreds of chemical reactions within the body. With inadequate levels, you are bound to experience a laundry list of horrible and painful symptoms.

I urge every single person in this thread to read up on magnesium deficiency and supplementation. This information changed my life. I’m not saying it will fix all your problems, but it’s probably the easiest and cheapest thing you can rule out that will have the biggest impact on your health. The only regret I have is not discovering it sooner.

Hell, it probably helps with low sex drive as well, but for that specifically I suggest looking into l-arginine. IME, it’s been a godsend for chemical-related sexual dysfunction.
Impressive. I studied a bit online. Convinced now.

I am going to buy some magnesium tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.