Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before
Holy crap, thats a heroic one definently8o, got to respect. I've never taken that much..likely 3.5g of same shrooms once. I'll heed the advice, hope u get going good with drinks and the pot and the regulars.
Yeah definetely a heroic dose and to be fair when i was off antipsychotics they put me in a vegative state too at that dose but i acrually tripped and felt lit still uncomfortable i would stick to 3.5. Can you feel pot or alchohol? Is it the same? Euphoric?

Last edited:
Before

Yeah definetely a heroic dose and to be fair when i was off antipsychotics they put me in a vegative state too at that dose but i acrually tripped and felt lit still uncomfortable i would stick to 3.5. Can you feel pot or alchohol? Is it the same? Euphoric?
No i can't pot makes me uncomfortable, like when i sit after bong rip i start overthinking this like "am i in right position?" And i never are.. i start switching my sitting style that's so depressing.. but if i do smoke some and go to nature or just walking and do non-stop moving i can feel it 100%, and alcohol just makes me pee..clearly don't feel it much.. not euphoric at all. It's very sad :(

No i can't pot makes me uncomfortable, like when i sit after bong rip i start overthinking this like "am i in right position?" And i never are.. i start switching my sitting style that's so depressing.. but if i do smoke some and go to nature or just walking and do non-stop moving i can feel it 100%, and alcohol just makes me pee..clearly don't feel it much.. not euphoric at all. It's very sad :(
how long have you been off man? i hear of some people feeling one thing but not the other at first. i think? it's usually in the earlier stages. like, under 12 months.

How do you guys think, how long for do these drugs stay inside our bodies? Because there's one thing I don't understand. Some of us have had like 6-7 injections and they've recovered after 6-8 months which means a really fast recovery. Some had just one or two injections and haven't improved a bit after two years, like our friend Makaloff for example. How do we explain this? Is there a chance that for some it's that our bodies suck at producing dopamine and serotonin? I'm almost 6 months off, maybe I should buy some tryptophan and l-tyrosine to help my body, idk.

Damn u had 20 shots im surprised u can even feel that
Hell yes i did. I used to live my best life. Yeah, im suprised too! Things really are getting better but i still got problems to handle, especially when i have to walk by someone my walk goes clumsy and my legs "skips a step", looks very retarded that's something to do with balance and motor skills, that's so annoying but im working on it by walking more and more. I also do dream what weirdest things and that gives me power!!! remember to dream that's important to human being and you got to have dreams!

Does anyone struggle with finding meaning in life while on this medicine?
it’s easy to lose that what I’m doing is collecting things atm and getting trophies on my PS4 life for me recovery or no is collect expensive cool things and I’m gonna either hopefully leave it to my future children if I recover or to one of my brothers children if I don’t leave your mark on the next generation that’s the future set them on a better path than mine without weed that did this to me

When I was on Invega (Xeplion ),after I had insomnia for some nights I really felt the need to take Mirtazapin (Remeron), but the truth is that no pill will remove this poison from your system or will make you feel much better over night, or even more, healing you instantly..but don’t lose hope, healling it’s possible. I’m feeling a lot much better than before. Almost 8 months off. I lost all the fat and I’m skinny again.

Wow! Im getting thoughts like "ooh it was more familiar while i was on invega", "it was so suitable for you"... wtf for real?:D Im not going back to the injection!

Wow! Im getting thoughts like "ooh it was more familiar while i was on invega", "it was so suitable for you"... wtf for real?:D Im not going back to the injection!
Like it is not gonna get better and it was better earlier

Has anyone here been on clozapine aka clozaril? Btw I had 1 234 mg invega shot plus loading dose about a year ago. I’ve been spaced out ever since. I’m currently seeing a homeopathic psychiatrist whose working to get me off all meds but It’ll take about 6 months. I was hyper creative/ spiritual before invega and now my minds empty and praying feels useless. I haven’t spoken/ hung out with any of my friends since the shot...I use to be very social and would promote nightclubs in nyc; now I’m Filing for unemployment/ disability. This drug truely is a chemical lobotomy however my new psych says it’s reversible unlike the physical lobotomy. Physical side affects have been some weight gain mainly in the stomach, loss of muscle/strength, hair thinning, low libido. Last thing, I’d like to try a full dopamine agonist But it seems hard to get a script...has anyone tried one?

Has anyone here been on clozapine aka clozaril? Btw I had 1 234 mg invega shot plus loading dose about a year ago. I’ve been spaced out ever since. I’m currently seeing a homeopathic psychiatrist whose working to get me off all meds but It’ll take about 6 months. I was hyper creative/ spiritual before invega and now my minds empty and praying feels useless. I haven’t spoken/ hung out with any of my friends since the shot...I use to be very social and would promote nightclubs in nyc; now I’m Filing for unemployment/ disability. This drug truely is a chemical lobotomy however my new psych says it’s reversible unlike the physical lobotomy. Physical side affects have been some weight gain mainly in the stomach, loss of muscle/strength, hair thinning, low libido. Last thing, I’d like to try a full dopamine agonist But it seems hard to get a script...has anyone tried one?
***mod edit***. Ask your psychiatrist first of course but I think that’s the move. I’m in the same boat as you though I havent really stayed in contact with any of my friends since the shot, it’s taken away all my social drive and conversation skills. Shit sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
What drugs are you taking now? I'm not sure, but some drugs may cause interaction with Invega which would slow down its metabolism. I decided not to take any drugs ever again, but I've seen some people here taking bupropion saying it has helped them. Take care of your diet, I think that's the most important thing right now. And don't worry about being somewhat disabled, I'm 6 months off Abilify and I'm filling for disability too, I'd like to get money from the government at least for a year or two until I'm recovered and feel better.

Guys just to remind yall - please don't recommend anyone start or stop drugs of any kind. Just state your own experience.

God speed!

My libido is coming back! I haven't stopped thinking about sex all day. I can feel my pineal gland opening up more and more each day along with sensations in my brain. I get jolts of sexual energy flowing through my body.
How many shots did you have?

What drugs are you taking now? I'm not sure, but some drugs may cause interaction with Invega which would slow down its metabolism. I decided not to take any drugs ever again, but I've seen some people here taking bupropion saying it has helped them. Take care of your diet, I think that's the most important thing right now. And don't worry about being somewhat disabled, I'm 6 months off Abilify and I'm filling for disability too, I'd like to get money from the government at least for a year or two until I'm recovered and feel better.
I just got out of the hospital for paranoia/ catatonia 2 weeks ago so there’s a lot of pressure on me to take meds from my family/doc. I’m currently on clozapine 50 mg lithium 600 mg. If I was productive, motivated,sociable etc..I would cold turkey all of it and move out. Btw I’m watching a very interesting/ inspiring series on Gaia called rewired. it’s all about the brain’s intricacy and true powers...check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.