Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
what bothers me is I asked Ross about it and he told me recovery isn't possible even for 1 shot. he said if their was recovery their would be lawsuots.
man I want to heal so bad. So bad. I'm hoping by 2-4 years all of this is just a bad dream it should take roughly 2 years to eliminate 1-10 then x amount of time for the brain to recover idk man I want to wake up have a smoke and enjoy the birds and life once qgain.
it'd be like if there Weren't recoveries there'd be lawsuits. and big pharmas would have to pay for it. but there's proof that it works for alot of patients and there's proof that recovery happens. i say you should just stop listening to Ross if he says that you don't recover even after one shot. he sounds like Malikoff saying that you don't recover. Ross also sounds like he had alot of shots? or he's just one of the unlucky few that don't recover if that's possible.

and i'd like to fucking enjoy coffee, weed, and alcohol so i can go back to enjoying life and myself rather than my normal hollow self.

Ya... I know I know. Hard life.
I'm hoping the medicine just blocks the receptors and doesn't cause any damage to my puitatary before in vega I was celibate things were so magical food tasted awesome everything was so cool I hope to be able to go back to living life the way GOD intended and by GODs Grace I hope I we all heal and live a life free of invega

what bothers me is I asked Ross about it and he told me recovery isn't possible even for 1 shot. he said if their was recovery their would be lawsuots.
man I want to heal so bad. So bad. I'm hoping by 2-4 years all of this is just a bad dream it should take roughly 2 years to eliminate 1-10 then x amount of time for the brain to recover idk man I want to wake up have a smoke and enjoy the birds and life once qgain.
The bolded doesn't make sense to me. I mean, wouldn't there be more lawsuits if people didn't recover from this drug?

The past few days I've noticed tingling and pressure in the front part of my brain. It doesnt hurt or anything but it feels like somethings moving around up there. I think my brains trying to wake up.

Anytime man. Yeah I don't get vision changes but I can get a mild buzz from both. The weed just gives this little calming effect and alchohol it's an alright buzz but not a normal buzz. And steph felt it 8.5 months in, then nothing. Then 10 months and then again, nothing. And then finally 11 months where she fully recovered, dissapeared from v2, and carried on with her life. I saw her first on the Schizophrenia forum. She was how I actually started using bluelight. I was prowling Schizophrenia before creating an account and chatting with people on here. Little does she know she has an admirer on here with "78" after his name in honor of her and her recovery. but yeah, i hope i get off in October too. i'm ready to go back to normal again. but damn, 7g a day? i was making 2g last a week just poking onies. waking and baking was the best part though. i'd be home alone and i'd just blast some relaxing or upbeat music. i'd also workout and shit and think about either boxing, spiritual stuff, universe stuff, or money. maybe just watch quantum physics shit on youtube or just some interesting shit and have my game run on auto in the background and get my "daily kills" on it. just simple pleasures man. now without it i can only feel a tiny bit of nostalgia or serenity but nowhere near how it was before haldol and invega. i'm so damn bored without weed, aha. so uninspired to do shit too. with weed i'd wanna go out on walks out in nature.
How were you making money online though? i'm interested
I was making money online buying sneakers like off white and Jordan’s and Streetwear like supreme before they sell out. I was doing surveys on amazon mturk and I was also vending bitcoin to people

a week from 9 months off. I feel better than ever. I've recovered my personality and it's even better than before. I'm no longer thinking about invega and feel fired up for the world again. I can get high and feel strong positive emotion. I'm laughing and smiling like I did when I was a kid. Invega recovery was by far the most challenging experience of my life, it was a living nightmare.

Remember that thinking you won't recover is simply result of a lack of ability to feel positive. You can think positive thoughts but that's not gonna make you feel any better when you can't feel at all. In time it'll come back.

a week from 9 months off. I feel better than ever. I've recovered my personality and it's even better than before. I'm no longer thinking about invega and feel fired up for the world again. I can get high and feel strong positive emotion. I'm laughing and smiling like I did when I was a kid. Invega recovery was by far the most challenging experience of my life, it was a living nightmare.

Remember that thinking you won't recover is simply result of a lack of ability to feel positive. You can think positive thoughts but that's not gonna make you feel any better when you can't feel at all. In time it'll come back.
You can get high again? How many shots did u take. Is the high the same as before?

Does anyone know if you get your same body back? Like does your body go back to what it was like before you took the injections?

Well, regardless of whether the scale is broken, I don't think your wife's body is gaining that much weight in such a short period of time.
I disagree, I completely believe that, this drug is sorcery. I hate safari, This drug took away my appetite yet I gained 25% of my body weight in the span of a week. Its definitely the drug. Im just hoping that this weight is losable, especially the weight on my belly as well as my face. I've tried exercising but nothings happened, I have the stomach of an obese 49 year old and Im only 21. Drug is poison. nearing 7 months off, I can speak a little better, not like before but its improved. Besides that still in the same condition. God help us

Does anyone know if you get your same body back? Like does your body go back to what it was like before you took the injections?
i've heard of people going back to their normal weight which i'm assuming means they have their body back. i saw this one guy though that couldn't get rid of the belly fat but idk how far into recovery he was. idk i'm hoping the same. i miss having abs aha

I disagree, I completely believe that, this drug is sorcery. I hate safari, This drug took away my appetite yet I gained 25% of my body weight in the span of a week. Its definitely the drug. Im just hoping that this weight is losable, especially the weight on my belly as well as my face. I've tried exercising but nothings happened, I have the stomach of an obese 49 year old and Im only 21. Drug is poison. nearing 7 months off, I can speak a little better, not like before but its improved. Besides that still in the same condition. God help us
doctors really do say it's a heightened appetite too that makes you gain weight too haha. but i think it's prolactin. shows how little they know about the drugs they give.
i'm sure you won't lose weight until the shit is all gone though.

doctors really do say it's a heightened appetite too that makes you gain weight too haha. but i think it's prolactin. shows how little they know about the drugs they give.
i'm sure you won't lose weight until the shit is all gone though.
Just show how retarded they are srs

Through which symptoms can you detect parkinsonism caused by antipsychotics?
Could be overthinking ofcourse?

I talked to a doctor about it and he said “Usually drug induced weight gain isn’t sustained after discontinuing the drug.“ he also said you have to diet and be active. I’m a month off and I noticed my appetite is a lot smaller

Can anyone actually explain what is going on.?
does the medicine out a thick coating a film over the recrptors.?
Is it like a good or just molecules blocking the receptors.?
when the medicine is gone does this too leave the brain.?
Or is it coated permanently I understand the drug bonds to the receptors but when it leaves your body is it still in the brain.?
I really hope all returns

Through which symptoms can you detect parkinsonism caused by antipsychotics?
Could be overthinking ofcourse?
Speech problems (dysartrhia), cognitive functions problems such as trying to understand what other people are saying, difficulty concentrating, slow movements, anxiety, depression, shaking (like those with Parkinson's). Overthinking might be caused by OCD, which can also be caused by these drugs and is a symptom in Parkinson's disease.

Yeah, I was about to go to my psychiatrist last Tuesday, but she wasn't there, so I have to go next Tuesday. I decided not to say that I want to sue the doctors or do anything about it, I'm too much scared of risking. I'm just a bit scared that if I keep telling my psychiatrist about my Parkinsonian symptoms, anxiety to the point that I don't go out at all, or my insomnia, she will send me to the hospital or something. Or that I will get under commitment, because obviously I can't go out to buy food for myself or get a job, I depend on my parents. I still can make myself food and take care of my hygiene, but my parents are getting mad, I'm scared one day they'll say that they've had enough and will force me to go to the hospital. I'm hoping I can refuse to take any drugs in a psych ward if that happens. Man, wtf is this about, you don't have schizophrenia, you have Parkinsonian symptoms caused by the drug instead, and you can be forced to take antipsychotics, because some retarded doctors in a psych ward think you're schizophrenic? What's wrong with this world?

Status
Not open for further replies.