Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
166 days off for me and I still feel terrible. Nothing has seemed to help so far so I'm just sorta waiting for it to pass. I feel severely cognitively impaired, like I cant string together a coherent thought and as for my conversational skills they are virtually non existent. Living like this really sucks as nothing really makes sense and I feel like I'm always behind everyone else. I'm really hoping things start to get better soon

166 days off for me and I still feel terrible. Nothing has seemed to help so far so I'm just sorta waiting for it to pass. I feel severely cognitively impaired, like I cant string together a coherent thought and as for my conversational skills they are virtually non existent. Living like this really sucks as nothing really makes sense and I feel like I'm always behind everyone else. I'm really hoping things start to get better soon
If it makes you feel any better just know you aren’t alone. I pretty much have no life and just stay in my room because I can’t hold a conversation with anyone either. This stuff is really dehibilitating and it makes having the will to stay alive a lot harder. Hopefully things get better with time man. sucks having your soul and personality taken away.

So my girlfriend has been off for 3 weeks ish but in the mean time in those weeks she had weight gains up until 140 and then recently her weight got toned down back to 115, yesterday it was 115 for the whole day up until today it went to 144 (biggest she ever gotten) shes worried she will gain more

It gets better.
I used to be that way.
My memory is different than before but everything is the same. 🔜 You'll be alright!

So my girlfriend has been off for 3 weeks ish but in the mean time in those weeks she had weight gains up until 140 and then recently her weight got toned down back to 115, yesterday it was 115 for the whole day up until today it went to 144 (biggest she ever gotten) shes worried she will gain more
Wtf that's crazy
Anyway it effects everyone differently

If it makes you feel any better just know you aren’t alone. I pretty much have no life and just stay in my room because I can’t hold a conversation with anyone either. This stuff is really dehibilitating and it makes having the will to stay alive a lot harder. Hopefully things get better with time man. sucks having your soul and personality taken away.
We always called it a jail sentence.
It's 2 years off my injections 🎉

Can you hold deep and simple conversations with people now?
Considering I've brought my own belief system to life from this nightmare. Yeah.
Not that I want to.
No faith in mankind after this nightmare passed.

That doesn't sound right. Is the scale she's using to weigh herself broken?

Apparently not, i also told her that. its weird. I dont get it either, she doesn't feel good, she feeling nausea, vomiting , lots of headaches, she's going to the doctor today to see everythings alright.

Yeah I could see myself recovering within 2 months. I’ve been feeling better then I was that’s for sure

Yeah I could see myself recovering within 2 months. I’ve been feeling better then I was that’s for sure
I’ve made a complete recovery after 5 high dose shots; 2 being max dose. I turned my life around and am going to school while working. Making good money as it is, 2019 car, amazing girlfriend in MED school (I’m 22) and everything else is great. I’m about a year off of the medication and haven’t experienced any relapse symptoms. They were minor for a week average every month or so, but now I take Fish Oil and Folic acid with Multivitamins and that definitely does the trick. People diagnosed with bipolar and schizophrenia tend to relapse after 8-12 months off of Invega. I haven’t yet not shown any major signs. I believe I was misdiagnosed and my Doctor said I was likely just going through a drug induced psychosis. At that time I was smoking weed every day, DMT, 2CB, shrooms, molly, and a LOT of LSD. Plus I was stressed asf. But now life is great and the best advice I can give people is if you have a history of psychosis !!!!STAY AWAY!!!! from drugs.

Apparently not, i also told her that. its weird. I dont get it either, she doesn't feel good, she feeling nausea, vomiting , lots of headaches, she's going to the doctor today to see everythings alright.
Well, regardless of whether the scale is broken, I don't think your wife's body is gaining that much weight in such a short period of time.

so recovery is possible.?
The receptors are blocked but not destroyed.?
Yessir. you can look up "does invega damage receptors?" and you won't find anything that says that it destroys the receptors. APs use chemicals that have a natural affinity to dopamine and sometimes serotonin receptors so what the meds do is "bind" to your receptors and just block them. not attack or destroy. i doubt they'd allow allow something that destroys your receptors these days as psychiatry isn't nearly as morbid as it was like a century ago. over the years systematic things have become more empathetic with people. things are done with good intent. granted there's still some evil people in the system, like cops and dispatchers mostly. not all, but there's oppurtunity for them there.

what bothers me is I asked Ross about it and he told me recovery isn't possible even for 1 shot. he said if their was recovery their would be lawsuots.
man I want to heal so bad. So bad. I'm hoping by 2-4 years all of this is just a bad dream it should take roughly 2 years to eliminate 1-10 then x amount of time for the brain to recover idk man I want to wake up have a smoke and enjoy the birds and life once qgain.

Status
Not open for further replies.