Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
sleep used to suck for me I used to not be able to sleep at all for for the first month or gets better mate hang in there

sleep used to suck for me I used to not be able to sleep at all for for the first month or gets better mate hang in there
A few months ago I was feeling a tiny bit better, I have even left home a couple of times back then during the day, not at night like I do now. I was able to sleep, I was thinking it'll only get better from that time. But instead, it has begun to get worse day by day. I mean, there are some users that can see improvements with time, a lot of people recover, some of those do recover really fast. I'm 5 months and two days off and day by day it's getting worse, like wtf. Can't it at least stay really fucking bad for a long time, instead of every day being worse hell than the previous ones? I'm doing recovery in reverse, I'm like this Benjamin Button from one movie, who was born old and was getting younger with time, unlike everyone. I'm pretty sure recovering should mean recovery, why is it the other way for me. I was thinking maybe it'd get better with time, as the amount of drugs gets lower, but the way I think of this is that my brain is so sick of the drug, that even a small dose makes it unable to work more and more.

Guys, please tell me what I should do, I don't want to sound depressing, but right now I'm in a state where it isn't even depressing anymore, I'm afraid I might die any time soon, and not because of killing myself, just the drug killing me, messing with my brain and maybe other organs.
I started losing weight, because I thought it'd help with removing Abilify from my system, and it does apparently, because I feel so bad that I'm afraid of dying. I've noticed that after losing weight my mental state has become way worse, so I decided not to lose weight anymore. But I can't. I can't eat, because I puke all the time. Zero appetite, only puking, I'm losing weight faster and faster and I can't do anything to stop this. I don't sleep at all, like at all literally. I can't fall asleep and if I do, I have nightmares all the time and I wake up after 10 minutes after falling asleep. I feel so depressed that I don't think this can be real anymore, a person can't feel so bad, it's impossible, it's like I'm in a concentration camp with a lobotomy. I can't think and talk almost at all, right now I'm pretty sure that there is some physical change done to my brain because of this drug. I can't get out anywhere, because anxiety has reached its peak. My akathisia is back, my muscles ache so badly. Please, is there any way in which a hospital can remove the drug immediately? I'm dying everyday. I constantly think of going to a hospital, but I don't know if they can help me in any way, honestly. And I'm so afraid they'd put me on antipsychotics if I went to one, it's like a huge PTSD against drugs caused by Abilify. Plus, I'm scared of people so much that I think I wouldn't even be able to be in a hospital. I went down from 15% of bodyfat to 13.1%, measured by a calculator available on the Internet. And I'm afraid I'll have 5% of bodyfat in two weeks, because I puke everything. What the fuck do I do? If I don't respond that means I'll probably be in a hospital or that I won't be able to respond, because my brain is dead already.
Well, I would definitely be more careful about how you approach losing fat. It sounds like you didn't burn that much fat before it caused things to get worse for you. I think it may be good to hold off on the fat loss until you recover more. I mean, I would still recommend losing fat eventually, but it may be good to wait a while before you try that again. And when you do decide to lose fat again, I'd recommend doing it more slowly than you were and be careful about it to avoid what you're going through now again.

I hope you recover and feel better. I've been losing fat for a while now, and I don't think much, if anything, has changed for me in terms of how I feel. One thing that you can take away from this experience is that you can be pretty certain that the drug you're on is actually being stored in your fat, so it's not a waste of time to burn off fat to get rid of the drug. I know you're not on Invega, but the drug you're on seems pretty similar.

Well, I would definitely be more careful about how you approach losing fat. It sounds like you didn't burn that much fat before it caused things to get worse for you. I think it may be good to hold off on the fat loss until you recover more. I mean, I would still recommend losing fat eventually, but it may be good to wait a while before you try that again. And when you do decide to lose fat again, I'd recommend doing it more slowly than you were and be careful about it to avoid what you're going through now again.

I hope you recover and feel better. I've been losing fat for a while now, and I don't think much, if anything, has changed for me in terms of how I feel. One thing that you can take away from this experience is that you can be pretty certain that the drug you're on is actually being stored in your fat, so it's not a waste of time to burn off fat to get rid of the drug. I know you're not on Invega, but the drug you're on seems pretty similar.
I was thinking about it and came up with this thought that me losing weight so much could be linked to running out of mianserin, which increases appetite and makes you sleep better. I just wasn't able to call for a prescription because of the anxiety, but now I think that I'll just try living without any drugs, even without mianserin. I just take a beta-blocker now. I have lost maybe 3 kilogrammes only, it might seem that this is not that much, but for my body it's quite a lot, I'm naturally skinny. When I get below 15% of bodyfat, I start to look really skinny. I'll most likely try to burn off fat when I get better. Or maybe I'll be too scared of Abilify working on me again, I don't know. But at least today I was outside during day, because of my akathisia. I was at some point like "maybe no-one will come up to me and start talking to me, please", and no one did, I'm thankful.

I feel for you so much mr well adjusted. I too am struggling off Abilify. It’s wrecked my ability to eat or sleep or do any kind of regular functions during the day. I know it won’t happen but I’m hoping for some kind of miraculous recovery in a month before I start work though I think I might be falling flat on my face. I don’t know what’s wrong. Is it low dopamine? Is it high serotonin? I’m scared to take supplements to in case it stops my body’s natural ability to repair.

Does anyone know if haldol is similar to invega.?
Man I want the receptors to work again I'm thinking 1 shot should last around 24 months I understand it's a gradual recovery but come on man I'm hoping for recovery I really really am fingers crossed

Does anyone know if haldol is similar to invega.?
Man I want the receptors to work again I'm thinking 1 shot should last around 24 months I understand it's a gradual recovery but come on man I'm hoping for recovery I really really am fingers crossed
I think i read before thst haldol is one of the strongest antipsychotics around. I know invega and risperidone are the worse ones but i think haldol is close to being one of the worse ones too.

When i was in the psych ward the nurse told me they give haldol to people prone to violence, but obviously take that with a grain of salt.

When i was in the psych ward the nurse told me they give haldol to people prone to violence, but obviously take that with a grain of salt.
Its all a scam honestly. Its annoyinh how governments and police listen and reinforce psychistry. Its like they lie to patience about these drugs which is bad enough. But even if we know these drugs are bad. We can still get forced to take them against are will. So even if we do the research online about these drugs and know not to take them we can still end up on them.

I feel for you so much mr well adjusted. I too am struggling off Abilify. It’s wrecked my ability to eat or sleep or do any kind of regular functions during the day. I know it won’t happen but I’m hoping for some kind of miraculous recovery in a month before I start work though I think I might be falling flat on my face. I don’t know what’s wrong. Is it low dopamine? Is it high serotonin? I’m scared to take supplements to in case it stops my body’s natural ability to repair.
It's both low dopamine and low serotonine I guess. I think every suplement but SJW would be pointless. At least anything that increases dopamine activity would be pointless, since your receptors are being antagonized anyway. The best you can do is try to eat as healthy as you can, but you should do this even after you've recovered. Diet is a really important factor when it comes to health.

He don't even know if the body can fully repair I'm hoping man I'm you g only got 1 shot of 36 months go by with limited improvement I will probably have lost hope but hope is all we have at least were not old and didn't get 20+ shots in hoping 1 shot didn't ruin my life man invga is a hard really hard life im just hoping the receptors can clean themselves and regrow again I really do

Literally ever singly day my thoughts everything has been stolen energy thoughts love of life zest all of it in hoping it comes back I've heard it can take around 24 months for the medicine to leave and then another who knows how long for the brain to recover in just hoping it does happen honestly it's all I can ask for us a smooth recovery one where I don't wake up 4 years from now not recovered

Literally ever singly day my thoughts everything has been stolen energy thoughts love of life zest all of it in hoping it comes back I've heard it can take around 24 months for the medicine to leave and then another who knows how long for the brain to recover in just hoping it does happen honestly it's all I can ask for us a smooth recovery one where I don't wake up 4 years from now not recovered
You only had one shot your very lucky I had like 6 now if your not taking any other antipsychotics then youll recover from 6 months to 2 years which is the longest I've seen im stopping all medication earlier than expected within the next two months so I will keep everyone updated if I have progress

Ya if I about that one shot can take anywhere from 18-36 months I leave than additional time for your brain to recover If in fact recovery is even possible because right now it feels like there's permanent damage from 1 shot in 6months out

I'm scared guys I want to be live healing from one shot sometime in my lifetime is actually possible it has only been 6 months I have noticed minimal or somewhat improvement it's gotten easier I just don't know if full healing is actually possible I hope it is I really do hope so I mean I'm only 25 got 1 shot 6 months down I'm thinking by 2 years I will be feeling better than by 5 years hoping by my 30th birthday Invga will be just a bad memory in hoping fingers crossed

Hello everyone.
I hope you are all doing as well as you can!
Hang in there, recovery is definitely possible.

I'm pretty much recovered, I'd say 97%.
I had two 117mg shots and one 234mg loading dose.
1.4 years since the last one.

Remember to stay active and eat healthy as this stuff makes you gain weight and also around
90 percent of the body's serotonin is made in the digestive tract.

Try to remain as positive as possible when posting here aswell. The last thing people who are struggling need to see is people saying stuff like "you never recover". I understand that can be tough though.

Oh and has anyone heard from dirtyinvega recently? Wondering how the birth of his son went.

Status
Not open for further replies.