Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Antipsychotique33 I had 7 injections, and no not really, one thing is I genuinely laugh every once in awhile at a joke. But nothing major.. I still have no passion for the things I once loved like weight lifting, video games and chasing the ladies. It's like my emotions are stuck in neutral

@Antipsychotique33, I know there has been a few times I actually laughed, but 99.9 percent of the i have to fake em while at work and around my family

Anyone able to feel substances (coffee, alcohol) after not being able to because of invega?

Sometimes it's a fake it till ya make it sorta thing. Othertimes its where we divert our energy--I for one will spend endless time despairing about my situation in life unless I have regular and scheduled productive activities. The meds help. But it take a while to find them sometimes, and they're not perfect, nor can they work to recover someone on their own.

So pot is not working, this is no way to gauage being healed.... So I noticed I have been quiet and not talkative while being on invega, well pot makes it worse, there is no euphoria, just more of a challenge to Carrie on a conversation

And I don't want Fucking help i just want to end this crap. I'm going to search the best way to do it. I know the best way is nembutal I will try to get it. I will leave the forum as well because all I . Do is complain and that doesn't help anyone. I don't know if i will ever be here again. I probally gonna be dead in the next couple weeks. By guys. My life isn't worth living. I hope the best for you all but I can't stand this anymore. I had a good life..
Don't do it @edrudd. Jesus loves you.

And I don't want Fucking help i just want to end this crap. I'm going to search the best way to do it. I know the best way is nembutal I will try to get it. I will leave the forum as well because all I . Do is complain and that doesn't help anyone. I don't know if i will ever be here again. I probally gonna be dead in the next couple weeks. By guys. My life isn't worth living. I hope the best for you all but I can't stand this anymore. I had a good life..

Don't leave the forum. Your going through a rough thing. We are all here to listen

@edrudd hang in there bud I know what ur going through just give some time, people have recovered from invega

To the room

I finally cried tonight oh my god. I was explaining to my mom that I feel disabled by invega and the side effects of I have been having like not being able to connect with people, and having problems communicating, feeling slow and how I lost interest in my favorite activities. And I broke down and cried, my mom said she haven't seen me cry in over a year.... Holy shit guys, I think I had a break through.

Hey everyone! :)

So, I decided to post for the first time in this thread. I've been lurking around and trying to find answers for my questions for a while now.
I had a drug-induced psychosis last November and I was hospitalized because of that.
First I was treated with risperidone which helped me get back to reality.
And like everyone, I was also poisoned with Xeplion a.k.a Invega. The first shot was just after New Years Eve this year (150 mg) and the second one (100 mg) was 2 weeks after the first one. Then I discontinued.
I first thought I was just so anxious and depressed back in the hospital that I got the negative side effects because of it and that they would just disappear after I'd been released,
but when I got home, none of the symptoms disappeared and this really made me panic.
Some of them just became even worse after getting home from the hospital.
It happened to somehow cure my HPV, I'm still confused about that. (at least the visible symptoms)
But anyways, since the day I got home from the hospital, I tried to look for a "cure" like almost everybody in this thread has tried to.

As for the negative symptoms I have/had were;
- terrible akathisia, I literally couldn't stay still for longer than 5 seconds, when I stood up, I had to walk around or move my legs or I'd feel horrible. (Akineton/biperiden diminished most of the akathisia after few weeks of usage)
- brain fog
- derealization
- no motivation to do anything
- no emotions, almost felt like a robot
- problems staying asleep, especially in the morning, I just wake up at the same time every morning, no matter what time I go to sleep
- anxiety / depression
- dark and suicidal thoughts which really made me scared
- muscle spasms all over my body
- difficulty concentrating
- erectile dysfunction and low libido due to high prolactin and probably low testosterone
- weight gain
- parts of songs getting stuck in the head
- pain on the right side of my head
- vivid nightmares

Now a bit over a month since my last shot I've started to feel a lot better. The first day I noticed a difference was exactly 1 month after the last shot.
The first thing I noticed was that by the end of the day I noticed I had no negative or suicidal thoughts for one day which felt amazing.
And after that day I've been noticing that everyday I just feel better and better. And I'm pretty sure it's because of the supplements I've been using.
My anhedonia has diminished a little during this week and my thoughts aren't racing that much anymore. I even tried to smoke some MJ but that didn't help at all.
I read this article about supplements which was really good; https://www.optimallivingdynamics.c...diazepines-induced-guide-vitamins-medications

The supplements I've been using are;

5-HTP - 200 mg in the morning - 100 mg in the evening (precursor for serotonin, this made my anxiety/depression disappear on the first day I took it - I really recommend trying it but make sure you're not on antidepressants or on any other serotonergic drug since they interact with each other and it might result in a serotonin syndrome)
L-Tyrosine - 500 mg (precursor for dopamine, bought today, been feeling motivated enough to write to the forums, but can't tell for sure yet if it's doing anything or not)
L-Arginine - 500 mg (bought this one today too, can't comment on this one yet either)
Soy lecithin powder - 1 tablespoon (good source of choline / inositol, I take this for akathisia, seems to work)
Triple Magnesium - 270 mg (Invega depletes this)
Triple Zinc - 30 mg
CoQ10 - 200 mg (Invega depletes this too)
Liquid Iodine (helps to detox fluoride from brain, also helps with thyroid function)
Selenium - 100 mcg (should be taken together with iodine)
C vitamin - 500 mg (Invega depletes C vitamin)
B-Complex 50 (Invega depletes B vitamins)
P-5-P 100 mg (active form of vitamin B6, effective for lowering prolactin, also has some dopaminergic functions)
Boron - 3 mg (this should clear out the poison faster)
Glutathione - 50 mg (an antioxidant which prevents damage to important cellular components)
Omega Duo - EPA 900 mg / DHA 400 mg (this is just good for brain in general)
Vitamin E - 150 mg (this lowers prolactin)
Mucuna pruriens - 400 mg (this contains 15% L-DOPA which is a precursor for dopamine, also seems to lower prolactin)
Ginkgo biloba - 60 mg (this should lower prolactin)
Ashwagandha powder - 1 tablespoon (lowers prolactin, also a good source for iron)

I take all of these once I wake up in the morning, except for L-Tyrosine which I'm taking 2 hours after supplementing with 5-HTP.
They have some kind of supplement-supplement interactions and I read a recommendation that they should be taken at least 2 hours apart.

The supplement I recommend the most is definately 5-HTP. I'm no longer feeling suicidal/depressed/anxious which I still was like a week ago. This really made a difference in how I feel.
After I started using 5-HTP I feel like I got some of my cognitive abilities back and now I'm able to hold conversations and watch TV shows and actually laugh at them.

I also drink valerian tea and take 6 mg melatonin in the evening for sleep.
Valerian works on GABA so it relaxes you almost the same way as benzos do but in a natural way.
I've also been drinking a detox tea containing hibiscus, nettle and liquorice root.

This kind of stack of supplements may be hard for your liver or kidneys to process so take it easy with them. I just risk it for the biscuit.
Also drinking plenty of water is recommended for kidney health because most of the poison is excreted in urine by your kidneys apparently.

The circadian rhythm is messed up due the irreversible antagonism at 5HT7 receptors, which are involved in thermoregulation, circadian rhythm, learning/memory, and sleep.
But I managed to find an interesting article about clozapine and some other competitive antagonists which are able to reactivate the receptors which are deactived by risperidone/paliperidone.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3052287/
I'm thinking of trying clozapine in an effort to reverse this antagonism, I'd really like to sleep well again.
I need to do a bit more research on this about dosing it etc. though before I'm trying it.

I'd also like to thank everyone who posted useful tips on these threads because without them I might be dead right now.
And I also want to tell everyone who has been poisoned by this awful drug that there is HOPE FOR EVERYONE.
You're not alone with the condition. I've made a lot of progress after just the first month by doing a lot of research so I'm pretty positive that it's possible to recover if not fully, then at least pretty darn close.
Brain is a very complex organ and the receptors etc. are recycling and you can speed up the process with the right tools.
Just eat healthy, have a positive attitude towards life, use the right supplements, go outside for a walk / exercise, spend time with your family and friends and take a day at a time.

What I do when I get anxious is that I think about the worst days I've had on this drug and compare those days with the day I had today.
Everyday is a progress. And research is the key.

I wish you all the best!
- Phuc

(I'm sorry for my English, it's not my native language so..)

I'll leave some useful links here;
https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/the_estrogen_handbook/prolactin_supplements

Last edited:
Doea anyone know where I can take a urine drug test for invega.. My doctors said they can't test for it in my blood

Room boys !!! I fucked good news for you! I started working 5 days ago, and I have the dopamine that pumps a thousand in my body !! Today I did a beautiful rap freestyle! I'm going to write a song about the drugs and the shit I've been through, my cock works great again! Ejaculate before but it is probably because I am full of dopamine, in 3 days I slept only 9 hours I'm afraid of a manic phase but I hope not, I think now my only problem is the serotonina, fuck me guys I had 5 injections it can heal, you can not understand how happy I am! I hope you do not come back psychosis

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Do you feel all your emotions and everything?[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]it's great, I'm happy for you![/COLOR]​

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][FONT=&]Do you feel all your emotions and everything?[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][FONT=&]it's great, I'm happy for you![/FONT][/COLOR]​

I apologise some of the functions don't work in mobile. It's a known issue staff is working to fix.

@skavrsxeplion that’s amazing news. Glad to hear your doing better. That’s a huge blessing!

i wonder how @Yesshuah is doing. Haven’t heard from him/her since the new thread

To the Room: I’m two days away from the 8 month mark with no improvement. It’s safe to say I’ve lost hope a little and don’t know what’s next for me. I read people say by month 8 you should be doing better but that’s not the case for me. I’ve went through a deep depression before and I think this may be worse. At least when I went through depression, I was still functional, able to work, had a girlfriend, read books still, and was able to get out of the house to socialize with friends. Right now, the best way to explain how I feel is that I’m in a mental prison, and I’m not functional anymore. All I can do is lay in bed. I was really hoping for a shift at this point or some relief. I’ll be at 5 half lives within the next week of the 49 Days. I still just don’t understand how medication could last this long in someone’s system. I miss socializing, hanging with friends, and working. I can’t even hold a conversation about anything except the damage of this medication. I’ve lost the direction in which my life was going. My mom is kinda fed up and thinks I just should try harder. She doesn’t understand I don’t connect with anything. I’m just numb and flat. God knows I’m tired of suffering. I don’t know what to do. I have no solution.

@skavrsxeplion that’s amazing news. Glad to hear your doing better. That’s a huge blessing!

i wonder how @Yesshuah is doing. Haven’t heard from him/her since the new thread

To the Room: I’m two days away from the 8 month mark with no improvement. It’s safe to say I’ve lost hope a little and don’t know what’s next for me. I read people say by month 8 you should be doing better but that’s not the case for me. I’ve went through a deep depression before and I think this may be worse. At least when I went through depression, I was still functional, able to work, had a girlfriend, read books still, and was able to get out of the house to socialize with friends. Right now, the best way to explain how I feel is that I’m in a mental prison, and I’m not functional anymore. All I can do is lay in bed. I was really hoping for a shift at this point or some relief. I’ll be at 5 half lives within the next week of the 49 Days. I still just don’t understand how medication could last this long in someone’s system. I miss socializing, hanging with friends, and working. I can’t even hold a conversation about anything except the damage of this medication. I’ve lost the direction in which my life was going. My mom is kinda fed up and thinks I just should try harder. She doesn’t understand I don’t connect with anything. I’m just numb and flat. God knows I’m tired of suffering. I don’t know what to do. I have no solution.

Are you on any other medication? Have you tried an antidepressant? I know your faith in medicine is low to non-existent but maybe an SNRI like Wellbutrin is worth considering?

Status
Not open for further replies.