Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
No antipsychotics are good. There are absolutely no benefits to antipsychotics. They cause brain damage and sometimes it’s permanent. Psychiatrists use unproven information to treat people, and that makes them very dangerous.

Hello Tina, have you gone to a doctor and had blood and urine tests done? You should have tests done on your thyroid and brain to make sure you don’t have damage done?

Hey guys. Kratom really helped for me with the depression and lost of interest/pleasure. I’m roughly 5 months off and I felt way better than usual today due to me dosing about 4.5 grams of kratom. Lasted all day for me which was great.

Well guys I know what I said, i wouldn't be back but this is major.

7 shots 156 dose of invega sustenna
Year and 5 month now as of the 20th

I'm pre invega. My sex drive feels like I'm 18 again
I'm clear minded and can feel gratification and can deeply upset and cry. I feel reborn in weird way, now I'm going to try to enjoy life to the max, I can feel love again for people and hobbies.... fuck u invega

I'm me again I'm a 100%sure

I'm on no meds

Last edited:
Well guys I know what I said, i wouldn't be back but this is major.

7 shots 156 dose of invega sustenna
Year and 5 month now as of the 20th

I'm pre invega. My sex drive feels like I'm 18 again
I'm clear minded and can feel gratification and can deeply upset and cry. I feel reborn in weird way, now I'm going to try to enjoy life to the max, I can feel love again for people and hobbies.... fuck u invega

I'm me again I'm a 100%sure

I'm on no meds
Good to hear man! Glad you’re okay now! I’m assuming it took the entire year and 5 months to get better. Can you smoke now

Good to hear man! Glad you’re okay now! I’m assuming it took the entire year and 5 months to get better. Can you smoke now

Well i drink alcohol occasionally and I definitely feel the full effect of the euphoria and get all emotional I laugh hard and cry full just have a blast chillin talking connecting to chicks..

As for weed I can't. Did to much meth I'll hallucinate auditory type shit, weed takes me to a different place I dont get the same type of high like everyone else.

Cigarettes I feel em big time

But long as I dont smoke green I dont have any hallucinations

I really don’t understand how people make it through this. It’s horrible it’s like this medicine will never leave my system I literally don’t want to keep living this way. I’ve only had 2 shots and I’m almost at 11 months off and it feels like shits getting worse for me I don’t know what to do. My mind’s all cloudy, emotions are shit, sex drive shit, my creativity and love for music shit. If this is what I have to deal with for the rest of my life then what’s the point in living

I really don’t understand how people make it through this. It’s horrible it’s like this medicine will never leave my system I literally don’t want to keep living this way. I’ve only had 2 shots and I’m almost at 11 months off and it feels like shits getting worse for me I don’t know what to do. My mind’s all cloudy, emotions are shit, sex drive shit, my creativity and love for music shit. If this is what I have to deal with for the rest of my life then what’s the point in living

I am so sorry you feel this way. I also feel the same way. I often ask myself: What is the point of living if I can't feel emotions, have severe sexual dysfunction, have no high when listening to music/etc, have gaied a ton of weight from invega, etc? It is definitely hard to live a life like this. However, try to hang in there, and get help before you decide to end your life. There MUST be a way to cure this. Ive mentioned this hundreds of times before, but my doctor recommended a brain scan. maybe during the brain scan, it can provide information on what parts of our brains are not working correctly, and maybe they can give us something to help it? I dont know, but it is worth a shot. Try to hang in there....I know it is unbearable, but try to be as strong as you can and fight for your life and health.

I am so sorry you feel this way. I also feel the same way. I often ask myself: What is the point of living if I can't feel emotions, have severe sexual dysfunction, have no high when listening to music/etc, have gaied a ton of weight from invega, etc? It is definitely hard to live a life like this. However, try to hang in there, and get help before you decide to end your life. There MUST be a way to cure this. Ive mentioned this hundreds of times before, but my doctor recommended a brain scan. maybe during the brain scan, it can provide information on what parts of our brains are not working correctly, and maybe they can give us something to help it? I dont know, but it is worth a shot. Try to hang in there....I know it is unbearable, but try to be as strong as you can and fight for your life and health.
I’m trying hard to stay strong but it’s like where’s the hope? Does anyone really get better from this poison? Like why does it take so much from you? I haven’t been happy since the injection this isn’t fair at all. I just wish there were more people that would come and talk about their recovery story or something it’s people like us that needs it

I’m trying hard to stay strong but it’s like where’s the hope? Does anyone really get better from this poison? Like why does it take so much from you? I haven’t been happy since the injection this isn’t fair at all. I just wish there were more people that would come and talk about their recovery story or something it’s people like us that needs it
Yes, I completely understand that. It appears that recovery stories are extremely rare. I guess it sort of makes sense though, since no two people have the same exact symptoms. In partciularly, I would love to hear a success story from someone who had lost all their emotions, and somehow gained all of them back, 100%. Have not seen/heard a story like that yet. But it would help us A LOT. It would certainly give us hope. But maybe if we try really hard, and work alongside a great doctor, we CAN be that success story. If you havent already, I would definitely tell both a psychiatrist and primary doctor these symptoms. If they cant help, they still may be able to point you in the right direction, or have some tests done. You have to push through it and try to get some appointments in. I know going to appointments is extremely difficult because of the lack of drive, but try to push yourself to do it!

Yes, I completely understand that. It appears that recovery stories are extremely rare. I guess it sort of makes sense though, since no two people have the same exact symptoms. In partciularly, I would love to hear a success story from someone who had lost all their emotions, and somehow gained all of them back, 100%. Have not seen/heard a story like that yet. But it would help us A LOT. It would certainly give us hope. But maybe if we try really hard, and work alongside a great doctor, we CAN be that success story. If you havent already, I would definitely tell both a psychiatrist and primary doctor these symptoms. If they cant help, they still may be able to point you in the right direction, or have some tests done. You have to push through it and try to get some appointments in. I know going to appointments is extremely difficult because of the lack of drive, but try to push yourself to do it!
You’re right I have to talk to someone because this is insane. I never thought something could take so much from me.

I know a few who have recovered. I’m personally feeling better 5 months off. My sex drive is extremely high again and the blood pressure in my penis is at maximum like it used to be. I think I’ll feel better around 8 months off. ***edit - Kratom worked for me (please dont suggest someone start or stop any kind of drug***. It completely overrides the effects of Invega for me as if I never took it. It lasted the whole day last time I took and. I try not to take it often so I don’t become dependent on it. But if works like magic.

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s the thing I didn’t need substances to make me happy or FEEL a certain way. I was naturally just this outgoing person now I feel like a zombie this shit is fucking hell

Like Assisi said it depends on your personal physiological status. I’ve had around 5 or 6 high dose shots and I am feeling a bit better each and every day 5 months off. I knew a girl who only had one and claimed to have never gotten better. I’ve always had naturally high dopamine levels, the shot did make me depressed for the first two months off. However at the same time it cured my psychosis completely which was a major blessing. Now I have an amazing beautiful Pakistani girlfriend who I can sexually please. I’m still a little depressed but I’d have no change with this girl if I was as crazy and manic as I used to be. I’m just glad that I’m healing, and I know for sure that the medication is leaving my body because my sex drive went ALL the way back up. Thankfully I never had the watery sperm issue that many report. My sperm is heavy and normal looking. Again, it depends on your brains physiology. Good luck, man. I was blessed.

When I first started lurking this thread it was 2013 and there were ZERO recovery stories. And that's not just bluelight. That's everywhere I could find.

There is hope. I've been lurking around this forum and others for a while and have read plenty of recovery stories. If you read back through this thread you should be able to find some. I think the problem is that it takes a while to recover from so many people in this thread don't bother reporting back after they have recovered.

I can’t take this anymore. It’s like all my knowledge is gone, all my happy moments that I would think about to bring me joy is just wiped from my brain. I hate this shit and I can’t keep living like this

I can’t take this anymore. It’s like all my knowledge is gone, all my happy moments that I would think about to bring me joy is just wiped from my brain. I hate this shit and I can’t keep living like this
I'm sorry you're struggling, I'll keep you in my prayers, just hang in there. I've received injections of Invega for about 18 months and have only been off of it for two months. It sucks, but I've gotten used to it and have learned to live with it.

**please don't suggest people take or stop taking any type of drug in this forum**

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday was my last day of taking Saint John's Wort. I'm hoping what built up in my system will be effective enough to deal with whatever amount of Vraylar is still in my system. According to my calculations it should be completely out by the end of April, but more likely before then.

Hang in there people. I know the struggles all too well. For those of you who can, pulling together some resources might be extremely beneficial to you. I know it was for me. I had help from outside sources and eventually got help from family in the last few months of coming off of Invega Sustenna, which probably saved my life. I know not everyone has a family who is willing to dedicate that much energy and time but there are usually agencies within the 'states that can help communicate any of your struggles to a pdoc, if you have trouble with that, or help with rides and just about anything, even if it's just talking. If you can find yourself a case manager or a social worker, they should know about these services.

I made the mistake of thinking I could do most of it on my own, and, though I certainly managed, there are tools at your disposal that anyone can easily take advantage of to get the help they need. You just need to know where to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.