• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone. does anyone have any sexual dysfunction? low libido? if so how long before it goes away? thank you.

Yes, sexual instinct returns after 4 or 5 months. But I ve been almost 9 months off invega and the instint has not yet return to normal. For exemple, I still don t feel any desire for women but as other side effects is improving slowly day by day. My mood is also improving, cheers

Is your thyroid ok?

Yes, it is. This fat behind neck is due to AP. I know a guy who also is got that and he takes cyprexa. It is like people who develop tiny tits or gain some weight after taking invega. I expect it will disapear in next months. I don t know if it comes from thiroid or not but thiroid is in front of neck and what I have is in the part side back.
Whatever it is it may disappear, hope so, ; )

Its good when you eventually start to feel chilled out in your own skin.
..I think I can move on from this experience and enjoy the rest of the year.

Good for you Bad Robot! I feel like I'm at the same stage. It is great to atleast feel comfortable again and not that restless misery where I couldn't sit still, always pacing back and forth anxiously smoking cigarettes. That hell went on wayyy too long. We are all victims of sever physiological rape of the senses that no one except us will ever understand. We survived what many call "Satan's drug" and when we recover, I think we will have become Gods of men. I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in this feeling, that this experience has made me if not a god, then atleast a superhuman warrior and I will probably conquer the world some day when I recover.. Just remember to use your powers for good.

Last edited:
Good for you Bad Robot! I feel like I'm at the same stage. It is great to atleast feel comfortable again and not that restless misery where I couldn't sit still, always pacing back and forth anxiously smoking cigarettes. That hell went on wayyy too long. We are all victims of sever physiological rape of the senses that no one except us will ever understand. We survived what many call "Satan's drug" and when we recover, I think we will have become Gods of men. I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in this feeling, that this experience has made me if not a god, then atleast a superhero and I will probably conquer the world some day when I recover.. Just remember to use your powers for good.

You guys are inspiring, thanks for sharing!

I'm on abilify (considering swapping to Invega for my next forced shot) can relate to all these posts though.

So distressing having a beautiful girlfriend and not being able to connect on a deeper emotional level, let alone experience pleasure of any kind with her.

I smoke a few cones a day and drink the odd beer. Thankfully still feeling a small effect from both. Have become ridiculously addicted to tobacco though, since hearing it breaks down the enzymes of the medication in my blood from 2 doctors now.. Anyone else heard this/believe it to be true?

Really? Do you know if it breaks down the enzymes for Invega too? Because I'm a pretty avid smoker. Don't take invega man its not worth the risk. You could easily spend a year of your life regretting that decision. Atleast test the pill first.

Last edited:
I've read that nicotine makes AP's not as strong or counteracts them.
For the first six months on the poison I was smoking a cigarette every half hour just to cope with the restless feelings that I had.
Thankfully that feeling has gone away and I'm not having to light up every half hour now.
Can't imagine what your going through zombie, but at least your getting some effect from weed and beer not sure you would if you changed meds, I wasn't able to handle beer for four months off the poison and weed six months.

Really? Do you know if it breaks down the enzymes for Invega too? Because I'm a pretty avid smoker. Don't take invega man its not worth the risk. You could easily spend a year of your life regretting that decision. Atleast test the pill first.
I agree.

If you're dead set on switching, ZombieMode, I'd recommend Risperdal Consta over Invega Sustenna any day. It won't last nearly as long.

@ZombieMode @iridescentblack I agree, highly not recommended. Usually people switch from invega to abilify but not the opposite.

Hi, anybody knows an antidote for this venom or sth that makes metabolize it quicker apart from nicotine, alcohol, weed, st. John's wort, 5htp, garlic, ginger... I would appreciate it!

Those of you anywhere between 6 months and 11 months off Invega Sustenna might notice certain improvements... and/or your side effects will go away. When this happens, some of the other side effects will still linger. For example: I've gotten my sleep pattern back to normal. Sleeping 7-9 hours per night, I'm not tired/lazy during the day, but I'm still waiting to get my prana back. As far as motivation goes, I'm not sure. Gotten a little of that back, but since my prana is blocked, my physical energy is still low.

Also noticing that I'm not waking up with chronic dry mouth anymore, though it's still somewhat dry when I finally get out of bed. Not sure if this is due to only sleeping about 1/2 or 1/3 of what I was... but at least my tongue doesn't look like the inside of a sewer anymore.

Yes, it is. This fat behind neck is due to AP. I know a guy who also is got that and he takes cyprexa. It is like people who develop tiny tits or gain some weight after taking invega. I expect it will disapear in next months. I don t know if it comes from thiroid or not but thiroid is in front of neck and what I have is in the part side back.
Whatever it is it may disappear, hope so, ; )

It's called buffalo hump and it's not even listed as a side effect

Theres this girl who was on risperdal for bipolar they switched her to invega started having various side effects like lactating and no period so they did a MRI on her found a 0.8 mm pituitary tumor, she quitted the drugs and after 6 months the tumor was smaller after one year it was gone.

Theres this girl who was on risperdal for bipolar they switched her to invega started having various side effects like lactating and no period so they did a MRI on her found a 0.8 mm pituitary tumor, she quitted the drugs and after 6 months the tumor was smaller after one year it was gone.

Another example that demonstrates how bad are the AP that instead of helping, someone gets sick and becomes dumber and zombified.

By the way, I've read sometimes the inability of shrinks to differentiate between a tumor in the head or a mental illness. Their modus operandi lack scientific rigor and they diagnose patients with the naked eye and frequently without evidence or real basis.

Getting through this experience should be like winning the lottery. Starting to feel a bit of appreciation for just being alive, every month I'm noticing improvements and the 49 day half life theory does seem to make sense in my case.
Got another month for five half lifes to pass, just going to try and chill out and hopefully not be too bitter about the harm the psychs do to people. I should be close to recovered in another month although it might take another half life for me to be feeling completely normal.
Thats eight to ten months to recover completely from this poison that the experts are in denial about. It would be bad enough being in this state for a month, but jeez ten months of being like a vegetable is pretty scandalous, just got to hope there's no long term damage done from the poison.

Different psys will try to prescribe you different drugs depending on who pay their lunches...

I don't believe mental illness are real..its always people who went through shit experiences, rape, physical and mental abuses of any kind, other stuff you tell me.. Anyway things that are tough and give alot of emotional pain and distress..and it would be tough for anyone imagine kids and teens that have to deal with these stuff..they are victims. Psychiatry blames on the victims cause it the easiest thing and its good for business.

Another kind of "mentally ill" are people who abuses drugs. Alot of them gets to dance with psychiatry I've seen many. But why? Because those street drugs are shit, you never know where they come from, they mess up with your hormonal balance and one day or another you end up having a manic episode or hallucinations ...Idk? Something that gets u locked up in psychiatry for a while anyway, and here is where things get real.. Some get convinced they are just wrong and need medications, so they take them, some just take the medications because they don't wanna dissapoint family.. Same family who maybe doesn't really know the truth about psychiatry and those medication and is brainwashed into thinking that it's the right thing to do..
Some other people might just have intolerances to food, I strongly believe that we are what we eat...let's say you are gluten intolerant and you eat it everyday, on the long run you might be starting to show signs of a deficiency in key nutrients because your intolerance is messing up with your body and then mind, so you'll end up having depression/manic episode... Road to psychiatry.

So for whatever reason you start taking their beloved medications, after a while you start feeling retarded, no feelings, no motivation...
'oh..wow you must be bipolar,
you were actually having a manic episode before the other medication but if you feel to low now that could only mean that your bipolar disorder is on depressed mode now let me get you some antidepressants I have them right here.'
'You say you feeling emotional pain and you have outburst of rage...
Ahh very interesting, you must be borderline personality!'
'You'll be fine I have the answer right here'
'Take this mood stabiliser, are we mixing up a cocktail of drugs? '
'I don't think so the other medication lasts only 30 days,
I must know,
I'm a scientist choosen by God.'
'Did you suicide?'
'How unfortunate...you must have stopped taking the medication, I don't know you.'

Funny shit right..

In conclusion, imagine you see a guy walking through the desert. He's completely dehydrated, can barely walk straight, the dehydration is causing him hallucinations, he's not gonna make it.
Would you shoot him up with Retardal while telling him, 'you gonna make it' and then leave him in the desert?
Haha who would do this? We know the answer

They are pigs.

Different psys will try to prescribe you different drugs depending on who pay their lunches...

I don't believe mental illness are real..its always people who went through shit experiences, rape, physical and mental abuses of any kind, other stuff you tell me.. Anyway things that are tough and give alot of emotional pain and distress..and it would be tough for anyone imagine kids and teens that have to deal with these stuff..they are victims. Psychiatry blames on the victims cause it the easiest thing and its good for business.

Another kind of "mentally ill" are people who abuses drugs. Alot of them gets to dance with psychiatry I've seen many. But why? Because those street drugs are shit, you never know where they come from, they mess up with your hormonal balance and one day or another you end up having a manic episode or hallucinations ...Idk? Something that gets u locked up in psychiatry for a while anyway, and here is where things get real.. Some get convinced they are just wrong and need medications, so they take them, some just take the medications because they don't wanna dissapoint family.. Same family who maybe doesn't really know the truth about psychiatry and those medication and is brainwashed into thinking that it's the right thing to do..
Some other people might just have intolerances to food, I strongly believe that we are what we eat...let's say you are gluten intolerant and you eat it everyday, on the long run you might be starting to show signs of a deficiency in key nutrients because your intolerance is messing up with your body and then mind, so you'll end up having depression/manic episode... Road to psychiatry.

So for whatever reason you start taking their beloved medications, after a while you start feeling retarded, no feelings, no motivation...
'oh..wow you must be bipolar,
you were actually having a manic episode before the other medication but if you feel to low now that could only mean that your bipolar disorder is on depressed mode now let me get you some antidepressants I have them right here.'
'You say you feeling emotional pain and you have outburst of rage...
Ahh very interesting, you must be borderline personality!'
'You'll be fine I have the answer right here'
'Take this mood stabiliser, are we mixing up a cocktail of drugs? '
'I don't think so the other medication lasts only 30 days,
I must know,
I'm a scientist choosen by God.'
'Did you suicide?'
'How unfortunate...you must have stopped taking the medication, I don't know you.'

Funny shit right..

In conclusion, imagine you see a guy walking through the desert. He's completely dehydrated, can barely walk straight, the dehydration is causing him hallucinations, he's not gonna make it.
Would you shoot him up with Retardal while telling him, 'you gonna make it' and then leave him in the desert?
Haha who would do this? We know the answer

They are pigs.

Every single day I regret the day I took this poison, risperidone oral, honestly I took it cause family wanted me to and same with doctor, and also police and social workers told me I need to. I was actually going through psychosis but it was cause of weed but I didn't realize what caused the psychosis. When I finally realized it was the weed my plan was to simply stop taking marijuana and the psychosis will go away on its own.

Day by day it was getting better, it would happen less and less. Then I saw a psych for a 2nd time and he once again was pushing psych drugs on me, telling me he's going to give me a very small dose and all that, So I finally agreed. I personally was against it but i was starting think maybe I should take it. I mean. Every1 was telling me that I need to take meds, they can't all be wrong right? Like ya I'm saying I don't need but if ev1 is telling you yeah need, then maybe they have a point. Also why why a psych prescribe me something I don't need? This was my logic.

Then later on you do research and learn psychs get paid to prescribe, besides that they always want us as a patient because that means more money. At the end of the day, the way I see it were just a client to the psychiatrist. They want us clients long term so they recommend we need the meds much longer then we need my guy was saying I need them for 6 months. When I saw the psych I was telling him about how I am demotivated and low on energy and about how Im doing nothing, and he was saying it's not cause of the meds maybe something else is causing it. Then the psych and my parents are both encouraging saying to stay on the "medication".

I love how they call it medication, its not medication its just a drug, a stimulant. I would say these drugs are as dangerous as cocaine and heroine. Also, these psychs go and use your parents against you, after my first meet I went with myself but the psych told me to bring my parents. Looking at it now be wants to bring the parents to make them take you the drugs, he turns the parents against us. Our parents listen to the docs thinking it is for our best interest. It's all bs, at the end of the day the one experiencing the meds are us, if it's not helping us then we would be able to understand better then anyone else since we're experiencing it.

How can a doc tell us the meds are helping us when were saying it isn't. Then they say the meds need time to settle in, yet we feel the side effects but apparently the actual effect needs to take time. It's all bs, these doctors just don't know what there doing, and they do t really seem to care that they don't know what there doing either. How is it legal to pay a doctor to prescribe pills, by doing so the incentive becomes to prescribe pills and get more money as opposed to what the actual objective should be which is care for the patient. I feel very angry at myself for being so naive to actually trust the doctors, that I actually believed there crap and listened to them.

After this ordeal I have become a lot more cynical of the world. B4 this experience I was a very honest and trusting fellow who believed we were all there to help one another out and that we can trust our fellow human beings. Now I feel that we have alot of individuals who are only interested on there self interest and don't care about others. This psychiatrist has ruined my life with the medication he made me take, and he does not care at all. He dosnt feel guilty or anything, instead hes just annoyed that I keep complaining about the Medicine.

Last edited:
Starting to feel the medication losing it's grip now. It's like a fluorescent light - the type you use to grow plants - flickering and flickering, trying to stay on... but it's at the end of it's life now and there's nothing that anyone can do. No more replacement bulbs left.

Yeah... despite all that, I can still feel this shit lingering in my system like a persistent parasite, unable to let go and just give in.

The good news is each day is a small amount of the poison gone. An extremely unnoticeably, infinitesimally small amount... We all see time now from the snail's perspective. .

Status
Not open for further replies.