Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just so difficult to accept the fact all the good things in life are probably gone... I was 26 when they lobotomized me, I could have had a happy life but they didn't have any mercy on me, they injected me six times, after the third shot I was going to die but NO! They didn't allow me to go off.

Sorry for venting...

Even I @Empty who is only 3 months and 1 weeks I think they lobotomized me with only one injection at 20 years, I'm really sorry for you, except that me if it doesn't change my shrink I destroy and kill her mercilessly..

We have more than 30 people who healed on this website, the most of the people who had up two shots easily recover, I can promise you it will get better.

But in my case it is different, I couldn't handle so many shots, my brain adapted a lot, at the beginning I had to learn how to walk without dopamine, when I was discharged from the hospital I couldn't move, then after my third shot I couldn't speak and my brain had to heavily adapt again.

Last edited:
I doubt it, I wonder how I will succeed to become like before, how it will happen? How I will find my thought because I have more at all and that is what scares me, those people who have cured can think a minimum

Did you heal after some years or after some month after these injections. And how many injections did you get Sharvansara?

Empty: I think the same thing you said, the levels of paliperidone in the blood have nothing to do, after 5 or more injections things change irreversibly, the dopaminergic ways that we had were interrupted and only the necessary ones remained for live, but live a gray world without strong emotions or anyway live like a robot, even on QUORA the doctors answering the questions say that paliperidone changes the brain, not everyone can take adderall and help the dopaminergic ways to return as before or at least try , from a few injections you can think of being healed but I do not think so many, feel the lack of energy, feel that when you wake up in the morning you're not the first, you see that your metabolism has changed and that fatten to every little thing that eat, concentration improves but not the same, live life without that unconscious part that took part in every action you did, they deprived us of the soul

I have seen other people recovering even from a year of shots, but it took years, for example @iridescentblack (3 years) or @invegauser (5 years).

I guess we don't have any other option than waiting. *!#*!?# *#!? !

Yes, but they used a lot of drugs to repair the damage, I think I read it, Ah EMPTY before I used the frequency for the release of dopamine doing gym, I do not know if it helped or not, I know then I went out in skate 20 minutes and I felt like a child :) the emotions that only the table gives me

Yes, but they used a lot of drugs to repair the damage, I think I read it, Ah EMPTY before I used the frequency for the release of dopamine doing gym, I do not know if it helped or not, I know then I went out in skate 20 minutes and I felt like a child :) the emotions that only the table gives me

I'm glad you can still enjoy things, you had way less poison than me, you can still heal, I had four 234mg, one 156mg and one Haldol 100mg, my brain melted.

Guys sorry for bringing negativity on the forum, on march I will be one year off and I'll stop posting, don't worry the most of you will heal.

Last edited:
@Invegauser and @iricentblack had how much injection? To take 3 years and the other 5 years but you know even with an injection one can be condemned believe me

They both had one year of injections and they recovered, so anybody can, the problem is that I thought I would have been healed in one year and this is just not possible anymore...

I almost had as much Xeplion as Iridescent had because his shots were 117mg, so maybe I can expect to recover in two years and a half...

Again, sorry for bringing negativity, I'll try to not complain in future.

@Empty you behavior is completely human, I'm the same, we just need happiness again, these psychiatrist deserves to be dead believe me well because they certainly did this to several people.. Keep hope, for me it is played on how is our brain if he reacted well or not.. Simply and it is not the number of injection that makes

I began to take pacitan and Stablon 2 days ago but I think nothing really happens.

@Rosi71: keep taking maybe them maybe for a week. If it does not work, I'd advise you of course to stop it. Your case is indeed a negative one, but like irridescentblack and invegauser, you will recover. I have hope.

Empty: I think the same thing you said, the levels of paliperidone in the blood have nothing to do, after 5 or more injections things change irreversibly, the dopaminergic ways that we had were interrupted and only the necessary ones remained for live, but live a gray world without strong emotions or anyway live like a robot, even on QUORA the doctors answering the questions say that paliperidone changes the brain, not everyone can take adderall and help the dopaminergic ways to return as before or at least try , from a few injections you can think of being healed but I do not think so many, feel the lack of energy, feel that when you wake up in the morning you're not the first, you see that your metabolism has changed and that fatten to every little thing that eat, concentration improves but not the same, live life without that unconscious part that took part in every action you did, they deprived us of the soul

I wouldn't lose hope because of what some random doctor on Quora said. The brain has an amazing ability to return itself to homeostasis over time.

Indeed, and attitude and maintaining belief you can heal has so much to do with it. Anxiety and depression cause all sorts of terrible symptoms in people just by themselves, so if you decide there is no way you'll ever heal, you might not ever feel like you do.

@Empty you behavior is completely human, I'm the same, we just need happiness again, these psychiatrist deserves to be dead believe me well because they certainly did this to several people.. Keep hope, for me it is played on how is our brain if he reacted well or not.. Simply and it is not the number of injection that makes

I'll just say, most psychiatrists who give these injections are just following what they've been taught, and probably really believe they're helping people. What really needs to happen is a realistic education that isn't just based on the literature from pharmaceutical companies who want to sell their drugs.

@ShadowMeister The Anhedonie is not a state to be so that the depression if, and they contain the Anhedonie it is more complex induced by the medicine, they remove us our state to be our soul.. To think that we will heal or not do not change the Giving

Day 237

Now that I am healed, there are a few things I have to tell you guys.
Recovery is not this amazing happy new life we expect to have when we still suffer from Invega. In fact, the life you had pre invega just comes back, your happy or unhappy life comes back as if the shots never even happened. If you had issues before, you will still have them. I am surprised by how "normal" it feels to be healed. Three months ago, I thought I would be partying right now.
Also, for the men, once you are healed, your testosterone levels still need to go up and your muscles may get tired more easily during a workout. So the brain heals a little quicker than the body in my opinion.

Best regards to everyone
You are going to heal

@zack365 I'm glad to hear ur healed. I hope u stick around for a while ur presence is a comfort that this will end one day. I'm currently 150 days today, I look forward to the 300 day mark but with 7 shots in not sure it will happen. Today I'm having hard time I'm going crazy that I can't entertain myself or cry. Every time I try to cry I uncontrollably yawn and my eyes tear up, That's the closet I come this isn't natural, further more I have no interests no likes or dislikes. With that in mind it makes it impossible to carry on conversations it's like my mind just goes blank and I just end up agreeing with people and I say ya or I hear ya, I feel mentally handicapped because of it. A chemical lobotomy

I’m on day 208, week 30 and I am still not sleeping. I still have no emotions and no thoughts. This is the worst medication ever. I just don’t understand how it could last in your body this long. I don’t know how much longer I can take this. I thought by month 6 I would be feeling somewhat better and I’ve noticed no change. My mom is trying to force me to work since I have a degree but I can’t see myself working anywhere at the moment. I lay in the bed 24/7 and I just feel useless. This is the worst. I can’t even hear myself think. I wish there was another answer rather than just waiting it out...

Status
Not open for further replies.