Mental Health Coming off Invega (Paliperidone, Xeplion) injections v. 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you lost considerable amount of weight though 5 or 10kg even 15kg cause apprently thats when the invega gets out of ur body quicker when u lose big amount of weights
Invega might get out of one’s body quicker if one loses weight. That makes sense, but we don’t have any facts to back it up, unless you can find some. I have not lost any weight unfortunately.

You dont believe in recovery? How long are you off?
The more you come off the more you will believe in recovery. I didn’t have any hope the first 6 months I was off. Once I started to get better I believed in recovery more. The first few months are the hardest for most people.

There was a list I posted a few pages back with the names of people who have recovered on this forum. There’s a good amount of names on that list. Recovery is possible!

I think they convince themselves because its really hard to accept it
Like invegaishell said if you're not open to the idea of recover its not going to happen to you..no you can't convince yourself you are better when. Your dopaminergenic systems aren't working, but you can convince yourself that you are a sad and depressed person for the rest of your life if that's the perception you choose to have of yourself

As far as me not having dopamine in my video, I would never have been able to talk for ten minutes in my stream of consciousness while on invega..so if you don't think that shows a conversational awareness that's not possible on invega I'm not sure what will! I will be posting more videos later

I am trying to be positive but it is hard. I dont have cell in my body that is positivr but i pray and hope
How was that for you guys, is it hard to be positive?

How many of you have been suicidal

I am trying to be positive but it is hard. I dont have cell in my body that is positivr but i pray and hope
How was that for you guys, is it hard to be positive?
It is very hard to remain positive for the first few months off invega. Invega took my positivity and Hope away for a while. It is still hard for me to remain positive as I am not fully healed yet. You are not alone, some of us are in a similar position.

Me 2. Cant take a shower cant brush my teeth, everything is soooo hard. How many of you had that?
I had that as well.

It is very hard to remain positive for the first few months off invega. Invega took my positivity and Hope away for a while. It is still hard for me to remain positive as I am not fully healed yet. You are not alone, some of us are in a similar position.
But if you can see progres that can give you positivity right?

Yes, but the question is what do you consider progress? You are going to be anhedonic like everybody else on invega. It doesn’t mean you should just lay in bed all day. I have to force myself to go for walks and exercise. Everything takes alot more effort now. But I push through even though I don’t enjoy it. It makes time go by faster and you work towards goals.

My goal rn is weight loss. I have to work twice as hard as before invega. Don’t give up. We are all in the same boat.

Yes, but the question is what do you consider progress? You are going to be anhedonic like everybody else on invega. It doesn’t mean you should just lay in bed all day. I have to force myself to go for walks and exercise. Everything takes alot more effort now. But I push through even though I don’t enjoy it. It makes time go by faster and you work towards goals.

My goal rn is weight loss. I have to work twice as hard as before invega. Don’t give up. We are all in the same boat.
I simply cant force myself to go to gym.. Hardly walks

In my experience, I am more positive every month. Recovering positivity has been a slow process. In the first few months, I was not positive at all. People would tell me things like “change your mindset so you become more positive.” Personally, I think it is hard to change a mindset when invega takes your mindset away.

I simply cant force myself to go to gym.. Hardly walks
I was the same way. I didn’t go to the gym until I was 7 months off. Walking did help me. I would take a walk twice a day when I was going through the worst of it. I recommend taking walks if you can’t go to the gym. The fresh air seemed to help me and it doesn’t hurt to get out of the house once or twice a day. I also noticed walking improved my mood slightly.

Is there any one who has just resently recovered?? how long did it take

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.