Mental Health Coming off Invega (paliperidone) injections, v 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
The akatisia can be chronique
I had it pretty bad, it went away around 9 months off but it become mostly mild at 4-5 months off.

I'm really bad. All the things that used to interest me prior to the injections don't interest me at all. It is really hard to explain to someone who has not lived it

I'm really bad. All the things that used to interest me prior to the injections don't interest me at all. It is really hard to explain to someone who has not lived it
Its called anhedonia ...9 and half months off and i still a bit anhedonic...thats the primary side effect of sustenna...and i know its suck ...life seems and feels empty you know what?maybe it really is.

Its called anhedonia ...9 and half months off and i still a bit anhedonic...thats the primary side effect of sustenna...and i know its suck ...life seems and feels empty you know what?maybe it really is.
Im almost 9.6 months off and Im a lot anhedonic. Dont trick yourself that you are just a bit anhedonic, you can't do anything whole day + you dont feel movies/series, thats severe anhedonia.

Tricking yourself that you are better than you are will just end bad when you discover that it was fake.

By my calculations, I get around 3% of reward system back every month. Just enough that I can recognise change.

Last edited:
Im almost 9.6 months off and Im a lot anhedonic. Dont trick yourself that you are just a bit anhedonic, you can't do anything whole day + you dont feel movies/series, thats severe anhedonia.
Well yeah but its not that severe ...i can play video games etc. İts not like 3 months ago ...my condition is improving but very slowly like u said...life sux aint it.

I took 30 shots, it’s been 2 years withdrawing I’ve went back to the weight (170 lb) I was at before I ever took mental medications 10 years ago, as opposed to when I was on invega I was 260lbs but that’s the only thing I think I recovered from within the last 2 years. I honestly just want the sleep back. I’d rather just sleep my life away.

Wow so you lost 90lbs? What did you do to lose it did you change your eating? What kind of exercising did you do? How many months off invega were you when you first started losing the weight?
When you say you want the sleep back do you mean you have insomnia now?
Were you on any other medication after coming off invega?

Well yeah but its not that severe ...i can play video games etc. İts not like 3 months ago ...my condition is improving but very slowly like u said...life sux aint it.
Yes bro it sux. But perhaps dont worry, +3% every month and we will get there.

To me the worse is the brain fog. That is what renders me completely useless

Wow so you lost 90lbs? What did you do to lose it did you change your eating? What kind of exercising did you do? How many months off invega were you when you first started losing the weight?
When you say you want the sleep back do you mean you have insomnia now?
Were you on any other medication after coming off invega?
Buy γ-Aminobutyric acid, it helps sleep, me after taking it in high safe doses with magnesium 1g for few days I notice improvement in sleep. Don't expect instant results, body needs to adjust to γ-Aminobutyric acid.

I started seeing improvements at 2 months off but they were slow but yet obious to notice.
Same ...at month 1-1and half i cant evet stay still..i was constantly moving due to akhatisia and when i jerk off there was no semen...what a drug yet my psychiatrist said its a very good medicine lol...what a jerk.

Same ...at month 1-1and half i cant evet stay still..i was constantly moving due to akhatisia and when i jerk off there was no semen...what a drug yet my psychiatrist said its a very good medicine lol...what a jerk.
That's my worry I don't see improvements. My psychiatrist also said is a good medicine. When it comes to xeplion they lose perspective

That's my worry I don't see improvements. My psychiatrist also said is a good medicine. When it comes to xeplion they lose perspective
Yup ...it does prevent psychosis but it takes your soul and makes u vegetable ...theyre just bunch of soulless puppets who works for big pharma and i dont trust em.

Status
Not open for further replies.