Mental Health Coming off Invega (paliperidone) injections, v 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't really speak to head pressure, but return of sexual function was much slower for me and not satisfactory for 1.5 - 2 years. I think many men report a faster recovery

Trust? Why don't you ask people to trust a sociopathic killer too while you're at it, these people don't deserve trust, or respect, and some would argue after putting people on court ordered poison, life either..
Psychosis = course of action by a doctor. If you’re non compliant to take pills you get put on a court order and get put on some sort of injection. When time has passed the doctor may take you off the injection if you’re compliant in taking pills that will prevent you from going psychotic. Simple. There is a level of trust there.

Not to say, Invega Sustenna definitely messed me up. It messed up my eyes! I still haven’t fully recovered from it and I’m almost 9 months off.

Psychosis = course of action by a doctor. If you’re non compliant to take pills you get put on a court order and get put on some sort of injection. When time has passed the doctor may take you off the injection if you’re compliant in taking pills that will prevent you from going psychotic. Simple. There is a level of trust there.
I don't do deals with people poisoning others, they don't deserve my word, simple as that.
They are the reason I found this forum after being robbed from being my old self.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally, about 10 days ago, my psychiatrist took me off of any future injections and put me on Solian pills.
Now I actually bought the pills, but I'm not planning on taking them.
Is there a way for my psychiatrist to find out that I'm not taking my pills? like a test or something?
I'm still under forced treatment, so I must see him once a month...
I don't mind lying, as long as I'm saving myself from the harmful drugs...
Does the medication require monitoring via blood draws? If not then you should be good. Just pick up your prescriptions on time.

No it doesn't need that.
I had it where they sometimes ask you to do a blood test every 6 months to see the levels of the drug maybe, I'm not sure, or maybe it was just a piss test and the blood test is once a year or something.

I had it where they sometimes ask you to do a blood test every 6 months to see the levels of the drug maybe, I'm not sure, or maybe it was just a piss test and the blood test is once a year or something.
I hope they wont ask me for blood test too. I don't think there's a test to check levels of Solian pills in the blood...

All of this stuff with forced psychiatric injections, I had no idea that this kind of evil existed..I probably could've gone my whole life without really knowing what goes on in psychiatry..Then there's them also being drug pushers for Big Pharma and making huge amounts of profits on top of all of that..

All of this stuff with forced psychiatric injections, I had no idea that this kind of evil existed..I probably could've gone my whole life without really knowing what goes on in psychiatry..Then there's them also being drug pushers for Big Pharma and making huge amounts of profits on top of all of that..
It's all evil.

I hope they wont ask me for blood test too. I don't think there's a test to check levels of Solian pills in the blood...
If there's a blood test it would be very rare..the piss test is also a drug test though, and I came up dirty before a couple of times, but they didn't do anything about it, I'm wondering if they keep finding drugs in your system if they'd escalate things and take you back to the facility or something.

If there's a blood test it would be very rare..the piss test is also a drug test though, and I came up dirty before a couple of times, but they didn't do anything about it, I'm wondering if they keep finding drugs in your system if they'd escalate things and take you back to the facility or something.
I hope I can get away with lying once a month without getting caught, I just need to survive without the pills until the forced treatment is lifted...

It's all evil.
Yeah, we need a glorious communist Revolution or something, they would be lined up against the wall and shot..funny enough when I was at the facility I drew a picture of that and they saw it, and they were thinking of trying to use that against me. Kind of dumb to assume they won't use everything they can against you..The worst part of all of this is that I could've avoided the first court order I was on 6 years ago altogether and slipped through the cracks, but I said some stupid stuff to them and was talking about spirituality, and they put me away for it..

Yeah, we need a glorious communist Revolution or something, they would be lined up against the wall and shot..funny enough when I was at the facility I drew a picture of that and they saw it, and they were thinking of trying to use that against me. Kind of dumb to assume they won't use everything they can against you..The worst part of all of this is that I could've avoided the first court order I was on 6 years ago altogether and slipped through the cracks, but I said some stupid stuff to them and was talking about spirituality, and they put me away for it..
I realized that you shouldn't tell the truth to the psychiatric system, whatever you say will be used against you...

I realized that you shouldn't tell the truth to the psychiatric system, whatever you say will be used against you...
What does that make the cops who come to put you away in the facility then, they're portrayed as so 'noble' and 'protect and serve', what does that make them then, pigs..doesn't it..

What does that make the cops who come to put you away in the facility then, they're portrayed as so 'noble' and 'protect and serve', what does that make them then, pigs..doesn't it..
I just want to sleep at night, knowing that I do the right thing lying to the psychiatrist about taking the pills, I'm strongly against this tyrannical system.

I just want to sleep at night, knowing that I do the right thing lying to the psychiatrist about taking the pills, I'm strongly against this tyrannical system.
I'm also still wondering what their response would be if someone was to violate their court order and leave the state or something, would they just send cops to your house to the address that you gave them in the beginning and if they can't find you there then they don't really look for you much harder than that? Or if it shows up when the cops run your drivers license...I'm pretty sure if they catch you they'd send you to a mental facility for 3 months and put you on the injections again..To be honest though I just never had the balls to escape the court orders and move to another state and having to be homeless and survive like that..If it happens again though I'm gonna do it, I can't have 5 years of injections..Besides that my brain might be screwed up but it looks like I'm still functional and 'in the game' so to speak..

I'm also still wondering what their response would be if someone was to violate their court order and leave the state or something, would they just send cops to your house to the address that you gave them in the beginning and if they can't find you there then they don't really look for you much harder than that? Or if it shows up when the cops run your drivers license...I'm pretty sure if they catch you they'd send you to a mental facility for 3 months and put you on the injections again..To be honest though I just never had the balls to escape the court orders and move to another state and having to be homeless and survive like that..If it happens again though I'm gonna do it, I can't have 5 years of injections..Besides that my brain might be screwed up but it looks like I'm still functional and 'in the game' so to speak..
Just play their stupid game until your court order is lifted

Just play their stupid game until your court order is lifted
Mine's already lifted and ended this month, that's why I was saying everything like that. I'm going to do everything possible not to end up there again. I've been trying to start to have disciplined routines and things like that, get a job, workout, still do some drugs though, it is what it is..There's definitely a mental component though where you might put limitations on yourself in your own mind, like saying that you're too jacked up now to work or to drive even.

The way I see it at this point after all of the bullshit, is that I only have two choices, either I'm gonna kill myself or I'm gonna push through it and try to succeed, and for me personally right now me killing myself would just be weak as fuck..

Status
Not open for further replies.