Mental Health Coming off Invega (paliperidone) injections, v 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
It takes time to repair deformed receptors, yes. There are other factors too.
My concern is that the brain got adjusted and learned how to cope with the effects of invega, that it forgot how to be normal. I mean it got rewired and needs to be rewired to the normal state again.

Tried weed again today. Still not feeling anything. I hope I recover and start feeling on weed again.

I cant get edibles. My friend only smokes it and does not want to make edibles for me.
I took federally legal THC-O edibles. You can find them at a smoke or vape shop. It’s a derivative of Delta 8. That shit got me very high

Oh okay. I’m not sure what the laws are like in Scandinavia but I live in an illegal state here in America so I have to use the delta 8 and it’s derivatives
I can get weed here but it is illegal. My friend does not want to make edibles though.

There is some thing that has been biting away at the back of my mind. We all know that this drug invega causes sexual dysfunction, which goes away after being of the drug for many months. My question is that as a male has anyone been able to have children with a partner once this drug has left their body's. Im worried that it affects overall sperm count, that may have been higher pre-treatment.

There is some thing that has been biting away at the back of my mind. We all know that this drug invega causes sexual dysfunction, which goes away after being of the drug for many months. My question is that as a male has anyone been able to have children with a partner once this drug has left their body's. Im worried that it affects overall sperm count, that may have been higher pre-treatment.
Not sure about the sperm counts, but it's like oh you have mental problems? Lets give you a drug that is going to make you more of a loser, and now you have to go out and compete in today's sexual marketplace, good luck, ha..

Last edited:
I am female & get pregnant with a healthy baby after invega. He is almost 15 months old now. I don't think it affects fertility either way.

I am female & get pregnant with a healthy baby after invega. He is almost 15 months old now. I don't think it affects fertility either way.
Hi Katrina, thanks for giving us updates on your recovery.
I would like to know when the body is capable of losing weight after being off invega.
I tried exercising at 2 months off and didn’t see any results.
Now I’m almost 6 months off and am not sure if I should attempt to work out because I don’t know if the body is healthy enough to lose weight yet.
When did you notice weight loss results during your recovery?

Hi Katrina, thanks for giving us updates on your recovery.
I would like to know when the body is capable of losing weight after being off invega.
I tried exercising at 2 months off and didn’t see any results.
Now I’m almost 6 months off and am not sure if I should attempt to work out because I don’t know if the body is healthy enough to lose weight yet.
When did you notice weight loss results during your recovery?
I went to the gym throughout recovery, but I didn't see any results in tone or weight loss until 12-13 months off. Once I started seeing results, I was back to my regular size and shape within 3-4 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.