Mental Health Coming off Invega (paliperidone) injections, v 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good thing actualy. I lost the research link but it was on 11 people with treatment around 1-2 year which had lifespan decreased by 10-15years. Wasn't invega but it's all same poison.
Interesting. Do you remember which medication it was, by any chance? I'm simply curious.

So yeah ive recovered deom antipatchotics b4 but when i did i took for a month or 2. Now ive taken for a year. Have ppl recovered after taking for a year?

Did you exercise or supplement ?
No i didnt. I just kind of recovered without even realizing it. I just kind of started doing more then started doing more and more. Then looking back at it I noticed im recovered. The last time i started exercising near the end then started looking better and what not. But i got psychosis immediately after recovering so my living normal was short lived. Like 1 or 2 months. Then back on meds and this time a cto. So now ive been in this state for over a year. Really sucks lol.

I've been on the med 13 months and the 20th this month was supposed to be my 14th shot but I didnt go. I'm hoping I can recover this time without psychosis
Yeah ive recovered from meds 3 times then always get psychosis again. Im kind of assuming ill get psychosis again. This time my plan is to take meds for a short while until psychosis goes away. Im hoping i can get rid of the psychosis and not have the cognitive and lack of motivation etc if i only take meds for a short time. Is this your first time on meds?

I was talking to a guy on reddit and he told me that hes been experimenting with those new investigational drugs that arnt out to the public yet. He told me he was able to get the drugs by creating a fake company and getting chemical manufacturers to send it to him. He says its really expensove though. Like over a 1000 for a month supply. Im kinda thinking when i recover and get psychosis again to buy something like ulotaront or karxt and see how it goes. See if it causes the negative side effects that these current drugs cause

Today I can sense my emotions better, and they were also completely back for like two seconds, I felt sadness and then my mind seemed to reflexively pull back into the no emotions state. Hope it happens again and lasts longer.

This thread is for the discussion of recovery from paliperidone injections including Invega Sustenna, Xeplion and Invega Trinza.
Topics of discussion include side effects, length of recovery time, ways to reduce recovery time and/or ease unwanted side effects, discussion of court-ordered treatment, etc.
Please note that this thread is designed for people to vent about their situation and to offer support to each other. When posting, please adhere to the Bluelight User Agreement and the Mental Health forum posting guidelines at all times. This thread is closely monitored by the moderators and any disrespectful or disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated.

This thread is continuing on from the version 4 thread which can be found here:
Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

And the one before that can be found here:
Invega thread v3

I had my last shot today & most ppl seem to take 6mths - 1 year, some 2 or even longer to recover! I’m looking for hope here ~ I was sincerely hoping after the injection wore off in about a mth perhaps my emotions, motivation, sleep & appetite would gradually return…anyone had overnight success with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.