• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Comedown hacks? Two days only for me?

TracyTracy

Greenlighter
Hey guys ! So I am a waitress and I need to come down and usually I need at least three days maybe 4 to come down. I have to get back to work Friday. I don’t see how I can come down in two days and going to work while coming down has Been the worst experience of my life and I am scared to try it. However. I want this really bad and I was wondering If any of you have any come down hacks. Ways to get through it, maybe not sleep so much ? Vitamins ? Foood? Anything. Please help!

This is not long term advice, only for an instance here and there.

Find something that you can eat, and eat a lot of it. There was a joke here on BL years and years ago when i was a member under a different name. It was something like spicy crunchy doritos were a tweakers biggest enemy lol. And their right. My best luck for eating on stim crashes is like instant mashed potatos. Theyre pretty bland, will fill you up, and make you thirsty enough to make you drink fluids. So the way it works in my head, is your stomach must stretch out after days of no food. Eat a couple small bites and some water, then come back an hour later and your body will be much more receptive to the food. Once you can eat enough to get full, that will give your body something to work on. A full stomach is one of the most baseline, comforting feelings on earth.

and as always, my main solution is do more drugs lmao Cannabis all day, Kratom, benzos and alcohol can help get that appetite. Once you get that appetite, you will get sleep.

The comedown would be the time when the drugs are wearing off, like after the peak effects but before you are able to sleep. For example: you take the drugs, get high then as the high wears off the comedown period begins as the drugs wear off. The period you are asking about - the days after the stims have worn off when all you want to do is sleep - is not really called the comedown anymore.

This period of time - when all you want to do is eat and sleep - can be difficult to get through if you have to be awake and productive. If you are anything like me then all you will want to do is sleep for the first 5 days.

You can try taking vitamins, drink coffee as needed, make sure you are eating well etc. But more than likely you are going to be very tired and unmotivated no matter what you do. It takes awhile for the body/mind to readjust - there aren't really much in the way of shortcuts that don't involve using more stimulants.

I would suggest immediate discontinuation of using. Lots of sleep,water, food and possibly try some pedialyte. It's made for children who are dehydrated. Bit will also work for adults.

Dam what glass you smoke that keeps you up for 2 days ?. Is that shit lab made?.
I only stay up 2 days if I'm constantly binging every 5 hours.

You must have run out of dopamine by now.
So just take a 4 day break . At the moment there's nothing you can do but I heard if take Seroquel it knocks away the meth high.

Thanks everyone ! Ya I just don’t know if sleeping all day is best or if I should force myself to move more or eat more, I eat like twice a day when I am in sleep mode. And I sleep as much as possible. But at that point, self care is also a major trigger and that part really sucks. I just can’t even get up to shower. Thanks you guys I will keep u posted how it goes

This isn't the greatest advice but if going to work in the middle or tail end of a crash puts you off that much (and i certainly can relate to that) then just use more before your shift. Or dont use any.

If your window is only 2 days and you have no real tolerance then no amount of vitamins or fluids are gonna get u feeling better enough to make work tolerable. The only thing thats gonna do that is more meth. .
The downside being you'd be walking into an addiction.