• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ [Combo Subthread] LSD & 2C-B

Does anyone have an opinion on dropping the acid at the 2cb peak?

I did this, quite interesting, at some point the 2c-B fades and the acid takes over, but its a subtle changeover. Your thoughts become deeper, music appreciation went up and ended up having a fascinating evening.

I'm a big fan of LSD in combination with 2c-b. I am actually not a huge fan of the whole 2c-x series but 2c-b is VERY enjoyable for me. My experiences, ranged from 75- ~2500 ug of LSD and 15-50 mg of 2c-b. I have 2c-b powder but MOST of my experiences have been with orange 2c-b "bumble bees". I believe the bee's are ~15 mg...

When I am extremely high on LSD it is hard for me to differentiate between the two highs but they definitely create nice synergy. I definitely enjoy this combination in lower doses such as 150-250 ug of LSD and 15-30 mg of 2c-b. Sex is great on this combination.

How would dosing work if I took 1-2 hits of acid, and then I dosed 20mg 2C-B at the 6 hour mark of the LSD? I'm not sure how much of an issue tolerance would be here. If this won't work too well I might just do the 2C-B with the LSD at the beginning or maybe once I'm feeling the acid well enough.

this may be one of the most amazing and visually profound trips out there

I just spoke to some friends who had been spending the weekend at a group cabin. They took two hits of acid, and after three hours they didn't think it was strong enough so they took 30mg 2C-B.HBr on top of it. Immediately afterwards the LSD kicked in and they had the ride of their lives. They said they absolutely loved it, and couldn't recommend it highly enough. I eagerly await trying the combination myself!

doesn't sound like lsd at all. sounds like nbome, nothing happens for about 3 hours except some light come up...then three hours in it hits

I've drank 34mg of 2C-B with a moderate hit (probably about 75 mics) of LSD under my tongue, and smoked a little (very miniscule amount) MET before doing either. The MET was a good starting point. The LSD and 2C-B began kicking in together, and for me it was like the 2C-B helped energize and empower the LSD. I didn't have any of the crisp, clear, BEAUTIFUL CEV's I have on just 2C-B, it was like I began to, and then the LSD made everything explode into rainbows and such. Very "crisp" and clean trip, didn't notice the effects of 2C-B at all hardly, but I know for sure it helped the LSD along on its mission, and made what was a rather bland dosage, quite incredible. I did take another miniscule hit of MET in the midst of these things, and that just made everything vibrate, maybe added a LITTLE to the body high. All in all, great synergy between these two, I loved every minute of it, even without the awesome 2C-B defining visuals I was hoping for.

planning on taking this tonight - ~110ug acid & 25mg 2C-B. Am I going to be attacked by rainbows?

probably not quite at that dose/range, but it should be quite a fun trip!

thanks! reckon it would it be worth my while taking another (half) tab or is that just overkill?

dropped a red bunny (15mg 2cb) a couple nights ago at about 9pm. i'd taken 2cb before on 2 occasions, i cant remember the doses, but i felt nothing, and again, nothing. about an hour after i dropped a 230ug ying yang tab n just sat chilling listening to music staring at this painting, waiting to fall into my trip.i took 10 mg of valium also at some point, and lots of weed was smoked through the night . i'm not very social so i just sat and stared for houuurs focusing more on the 'pattern' like overlay thing, n pushing myself myself further into my head n further out of myself. i don't know how to describe how deep I got, but everything became nothing, it was just shapes n constantly changing like 'spectrums' of shifting colours n patterns. I'd completely seperated from my surroundings, and could hear nor see anything around me. i just kept going deeper though. by the time i came back round it was 5am, and for a bit i didnt know who or where i was. 11/10 experience, would do again, HOWEVER it's 3 days later n I can still see the patterns n am kinda still trippin which is worrying me.

doesn't sound like lsd at all. sounds like nbome, nothing happens for about 3 hours except some light come up...then three hours in it hits
Not NBOMe either for sure. Taken 2C-I-NBOMe and it came on quite fast, maybe a half hour after dosing I began to trip, I'm quite confident with my source and Erowid agrees. DOx take ~ 3 to build, done DOC as well and it took a couple hours to feel anything.

how's this combo in a festival with a little ketamine on the side?

let's say 18-20mg at the peak of half a tab..?

Split an eighth of shrooms, smoked a blunt a half hour later, did a 125 microgram tab (blotter) three hours after that, ordered doms (pizza, etc), had 2c-b an hour and a half after dropping acid, had hella visuals, did other things starting 2 hours 15 minutes later and continued with many things until ending with coke many hours later (also ate dried cactus with mesc as snacks at some point or another), really good night, hardly any comedown for some reason; the first three (4 if you count the blunt) drugs timed out that way are great though (visuals are about like this video https://youtu.be/EJqo90lNYLs which is insane)

I'll often take some 2c-b once I'm on the way down from a longer lasting psychedelic (DOC, LSD etc.).

Works really nicely. I'm not a massive fan of 2c-b on its own; a euphoric push and quite colourful but I see it as more of a party drug (and I'm too old for those sorts of parties!).

It does inject a very nice dose of euphoria into the matter stages of another trip however. 2c-b about 5 hours into and acid trip gives a really nice comedown (if you can call it that - I tend to go for about 20mg plugged so not exactly a small dose).

Through in some ketamine once the 2c-b is peaking (small about @25-30mg IM) and you go into a lively colourful la la land....

Tried this for this first time alone in silent darkness. I had been reading a lot of ramana maharshi and listening to satsangs. If you know that love is behind it all, there you are dancing with siva, kali and the rest. You can hear the whisper of kali's breath on your ear as the wind blows. So long as you stay open like a reflective piece of glass. Things can't get scary if there is no fear to support the hell. Just be sure that love is behind it all - this is the Truth. There's nothing to be afraid of. Love is happening now and the gods are with you at all times. The beauty that this combination brought about was sheer and intense, I have never understood the gods before but they were all there, the very essence of my understanding, that's what the gods are.