• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] 2C-B & Other 2C-X

Has anyone supplemented 2c-b with 2c-d? I have a few pressed 2c-b pills and I figure that 2c-d would be good to boost it up a little and/or keep it going a little longer. Can anyone tell me if the moniker of 'tofu' holds true with this combo?

I just posted my trip report combining these two. The dosage seems close to what Shambles had taken. Great combo!

anyone have any recommendations about combining 2cb + 2ce.

would you dose them at the same time, or dose the 2cb later on? and what sort of dose ratio would you use? i was thinking about twice as much 2cb as 2ce. maybe 2.25x as much. i normally like ~18 mg of 2ce, and 30-40 mg 2cb, alone. so i'd maybe combine 15-17 mg 2ce with ~35 mg 2cb.

In general with combinations I'd take less when combining as the drugs will synergise incredibly well resulting in you potentially feeling like you took double your normal dose of one of them - I'd say just over half your normal dose would be good for a first time trial, and would still likely be stronger than one of your normal experiences. 10mg 2C-E + 22.5mg 2C-B for example might prove nice :D

its quite nice how well this chemical mixes... first try with it in a combo if i rememebr right.

had about 15mg 2c-b, low dose i know, but it was for a party. then later on, about 1:30h in, i took some 2c-d, ~10mg, and then some more, another 10mg, another hour in. so all in all it was 15mg 2c-b with ~20mg 2c-d, all low doses, but together they made for a really nice, fun time. the overall character of the trip reminded me more of a 2c-d trip but with a more euphoric edge, and felt a bit more rounded of an experience. the body sensations were incredibly pleasurable too...

next time, i will be trying out more 2cb and less 2cd, or just more 2c-b. it sure wet my appetite for it...

well here i am again...

this time, a combination of 2c-b and 2c-c was had.
20mg 2c-b followed later by 20mg 2c-c (in 2 doses 30mins apart)... other than a rather queasy comeup (no vomiting though), a little anxiety, the trip was one of the most gentle and positive experiences ive ever had. visually it was far less than what i had hoped for, the substances seemingly not potentiating each other as i had thought, but the mood lift was incredible, and a little cannabinoid added brought on some more sparkle to the OEV. i was still extremly clear headed (very much so, probably more so than from a lesser dose of 2cb, or my previous combo of 2cb and 2cd. visually a 2+ but overall a clear 3+ experience. mind that i have no tolerance to 2cs and am generally sensitive to chemicals.
the only problem was the next day when i felt a bit drained and lacking in desire to do much, but i had been partying 2 night in a row (only one with substances though).

overall, a very much winning combo

Hi everyone,

This is my first post on Bluelight and I look forward to getting to know this community. After a few years of trying psychedelics mostly for shits and giggles, I made the decision about 6 months ago that I wanted to explore and study the psychedelic state more closely, carefully, and thoroughly, and this place seems to be full of like-minded folks so I have been greatly enjoying educating myself while browsing these forums. I was inspired by how great a resource this site is and so wish to contribute myself.

Anyways, I'd like to give a short trip report on a combination of 2C-B and 2C-C. I've been exploring psychedelics for about 6 years now, having taken LSD, mushrooms, salvia, 2C-B/C/E/I, DMT, 25C-/25-I-NBOMe, and 5-MeO-MiPT on various occasions, totaling about 40-50 experiences. Perhaps surprisingly, I have only recently found the nerve and desire to trip alone. I rarely had the desire before, and even if I did, I wasn't sure I could handle a +++ experience without a sitter. Anyways, with the help of various online resources and reading PiHKHAL I felt like I could handle a very strong experience alone. So, over the past couple of months, I have been testing larger and larger doses of NBOMe's, 2C-B, and 2C-C by themselves alone and seeing what happens. These have by far been the most easiest-going psychedelics I have ever tried and so I felt that they were great for someone who was at first afraid of solo exploration like myself.

I had a long weekend and decided to take 2C-B and go to a large drunken party on Saturday. I had a fantastic time and was still feeling extraordinary two days later, so I felt that I should take advantage of the long weekend and trip by myself to complement tripping at a huge party. Firstly, I believe that I am more sensitive than most to the 2C-X's. Generally, 'light' doses give me 'common' level effects, 'common' doses give me 'strong' effects, etc. I decided to take 21 mg of 2C-B HBr, followed by 15 mg of 2C-C HCl at T:+0:20. Thus far, I hadn't tried 2C-C at higher than 25 mg, and had been generally unimpressed with it - though I had not gone beyond a ++ with it. My highest dose of 2C-B has been 20mg of the HCl salt, which was a +++ visually but only a ++ mentally. This was my first time combining either 2C-B or 2C-C, so I was cautious with the 2C-C and didn't really expect it to add a whole lot, and I felt that tolerance from taking 2C-B two days prior would dull the effects even further. I was strongly expecting a ++ with visuals and not very much mental distortion, but I would be OK with a +++ experience.

T:+0:45, I started watching Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, a movie I am incredibly familiar (and so wouldn't find the disturbing scenes disturbing) but I hadn't seen in awhile. T:+1:30, I was a bit disappointed by where the visuals were, so I decided to smoke marijuana. Very soon, I began to lose track of my ego. This has only completely happened to me once before, which terrified me at the time as I was completely unprepared. But this time, as I realized it was happening I remembered the advice I had read on these forums and found the experience of ego loss pleasant and enlightening. What really surprised me was that the trip was only a ++ visually, counter to my previous experience with 2C-B, yet a full +++ mentally, when neither 2C-C nor 2C-B had done for me alone. I continued to smoke marijuana regularly for a couple of hours, and experienced the 'waviness' of 2C-B that I have become familiar with, with the strongest effects coming and going every 5-10 minutes. It was particularly interesting watching myself forget anything I knew about myself or my location and then start to remember a couple of things about myself and where I was, only to see it vanish again minutes later, continually. I had stretches of +++ visuals, including a peculiar effect that I've never noted before on any substance - but it was rather fleeting and I think I would need a higher dosage to be able to explain it more clearly. I wasn't capable of paying much attention to the movie beyond the visuals, but I knew it so well it didn't really matter. At T+4:30, smoking marijuana no longer seemed to enhance the effects. Feeling mostly back to baseline at 6 hours.

So, that is my experience with this combination. Now some comparisons. It put me in a far more profound mental space than either two substances alone, yet visually lagged between a ++ and a +++, which was unexpected. Despite the ego loss, it never got terribly weird like it can with 2C-E or LSD. I would say that the deep insanity of 2C-E was more difficult to handle than this ego loss. This never made me feel particularly crazy. It was a great tool for self-exploration though, which was unexpected for me as I have previously felt that 2C-B and 2C-C were mostly good as party drugs. I would strongly consider trying this combination again for self-exploration purposes.

Edit: forgot to mention that both doses were taken in powder form dissolved in water.

Last edited:
Tried this combo again - this time with 24 mg 2-CB HBr and 20 mg 2C-C HCl, taken simultaneously. I smoked marijuana and hash heavily throughout the trip. Visuals were completely overwhelming - I watched a movie, and could hardly even see the screen at times. Easily my 3rd most powerful trip in that department. Tangentially, the movie was The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, which I hadn't seen before and have to strongly recommend to watch while tripping. The correct moments to smoke weed are very apparent when they begin. Mentally, I didn't really go much further than I did with the lower dose - it still did not compare to LSD or 2C-E. I did spend about 3 hours without any idea who I was, but also didn't mind in the slightest nor have any terribly profound thoughts. I think I'll be trying these substances separately at higher doses again before I try combining them again.

Last edited:
Could this be a way to get around the ineffectiveness of redosing? Personally I've found redosing 2cb is quite inefficient, although I've taken 2c-i in 3 sniffed doses, each an hour apart, and they were all effective. If redosing with another 2c-x works well it would be very convenient. I have often wished I could take a small dose when i meet up with my friends before going to a rave and then then take more for a proper trip when I arrive.

10mg 2C-B + 10mg 2C-C felt about the same as 20mg of either. Possibly a different character to the visuals, and it felt nice. Duration 4-5 hrs.