• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Combo safety question (benzos, opioids, antihistamines, muscle relaxants, z-drugs)

MrRoot

Bluelight Crew
Hi,
And sorry if this in wrong place but I would like to ask this question before trying it out.

I have taken Atarax 25mg to boost opiates at first and then two 10mg diazepams and 4mg of alprazolam and then 60mg of oxycodone crushed and digested. I am thinking taking extra 20mg of oxycodone to boost the nodding effect.

I recently have been prescribeb tizanidin, which is a muscle relaxant. Is it safe to take 4mg of it as my neck has a little bit tension. Would this be safe. Also my psych switched zopiclone to zolpidem so is it safe to take one or two zolpidem to get a really good sleep about 6 hours after ingesting the first dose of oxycodone?

Thank you in advance.

This belongs in Basic Drug Discussion, but I'll answer it and then the OD mods will most likely move it over to BDD. :)

As far as your question goes, so far you're at 25mg hydroxyzine, 20mg diazepam, 4mg alprazolam and 60mg oxycodone? I'm assuming you've got a tolerance to both the benzos and opiates then? That would certainly be too much for somebody without a tolerance to both classes of drugs.

I recently have been prescribeb tizanidin, which is a muscle relaxant. Is it safe to take 4mg of it as my neck has a little bit tension. Would this be safe. Also my psych switched zopiclone to zolpidem so is it safe to take one or two zolpidem to get a really good sleep about 6 hours after ingesting the first dose of oxycodone?

If you have taken all of the drugs I listed above I wouldn't recommend taking zolpidem, you probably won't have any issues getting to sleep with two benzos and a sedating antihistamine in your system anyway. The hydroxyzine (Atarax) is safer to mix if you ask me.

It looks like tizanidine is a very potent muscle relaxant (it is a a-2 adrenergic agonist and as a result probably makes you very sleepy, not something I would want to mix with a cocktail of antihistamines, benzos and opiates).

I think mixing tizanidine with opiates is possible, but must be done with extreme caution. Don't mix benzos or alcohol with tizanidine, and certainly don't mix benzos and opiates with tizanidine.

Thank you for your answer. I think its safer to try tomorrow oxycodone with tizanidin 2mg without benzos then and look how it affects.

I have quite a bit of tolerance as I have been taken daily 20-40mg of oxycodone without crushing it and 10-20mg of diazepam an 1-2mg alprazolam a day. During weekends I use them recreationally. I know its a bad habit but I dont for example drink booze because the hangover it takes and get my liver levels and other blood tests done 2 times a year.

I also seem to get more creative with oxycodone and benzos after the nodding phase goes out which helps my lyrics writing and doing songs with computer and such.

I am hoping too that after I get my back finally fixed I could stop using oxycodone and get my endorfines from exercise instead of drugs. And also I hope to switch diazepam and alprazolam to clonazepam and after my therapy is over I hope to be benzo free. Maybe within a year.

Combo question which don't involve complex complications or in depth discussion on them belong in Basic Drug Discussion.

OD >>> BDD

^Indeed they do. :)

Thank you for your answer. I think its safer to try tomorrow oxycodone with tizanidin 2mg without benzos then and look how it affects.

I have quite a bit of tolerance as I have been taken daily 20-40mg of oxycodone without crushing it and 10-20mg of diazepam an 1-2mg alprazolam a day. During weekends I use them recreationally. I know its a bad habit but I dont for example drink booze because the hangover it takes and get my liver levels and other blood tests done 2 times a year.

I also seem to get more creative with oxycodone and benzos after the nodding phase goes out which helps my lyrics writing and doing songs with computer and such.

I am hoping too that after I get my back finally fixed I could stop using oxycodone and get my endorfines from exercise instead of drugs. And also I hope to switch diazepam and alprazolam to clonazepam and after my therapy is over I hope to be benzo free. Maybe within a year.

Sounds to me like you've got a good plan, always best to err on the side of caution when it comes to mixing depressants with opiates or mixing depressants with more depressants.

HMM.... I just took what i believe to be 4mg of tizanidin,with 4mg lorazepam....and feelingpretty numb,oh yea just smoked hrb too.and leeme tell u,its almost...like tripping.and im very experienceddrug user.but first time with these tizanidin.think im good? Will I be alright?

taking that many depressants at once is not safe at all but if your going to do it anyway just make sure your phone is near by so 911 is an option

Hello everyone I have a question. Is it safe to take tizanidine with Oxycodone? I some what of a tolerance to the Oxy and have taken other muscle relaxers with it before but not this one. I appreciate any Info thank you.

I would not increase your opi dose without first understanding how the Ambien will effect you first man, it is a pretty powerful CNS depressant. And you are taking a lot of CNS depressants already, whether you think they effect you much I don't think matters, because in the end they are still lowering your breathing. You have not had your cocktail with the Ambien yet, so you don't truly know how all the meds will blend together. Remember, you can always do more, do not jump the gun, just take it easy. Good luck bro!

Last edited: