• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Combo Question Gabapentin and Hydroxizine, can I add ambien in place of my Clonazepam?

justneedtoaskaquestion

Greenlighter
So it’s a while for I get my script of clonazepam. Well Friday. But I’m having issues falling asleep. I need a sleep study done but until then I can’t do much . I take 2400mg gabapentin and 200mg hydroxizine, and on bad days 1-3mg Clonazepam but I’m learning that that’s just wasting it. As usually 1 clonazepam is enough. That said all I have is ambien on hand if I don’t get tired to add to this would this be riskier then my Clonazepam for resp depression.

Yes it is safe. It should definitely help you get to sleep. I'm on clonazepam and hydroxyzine myself for sleep/anxiety aid throughout the day. Clean mix. The ambien is even less habit forming than the clonazepam and it makes you even more tired (in my opinion) with it being a hypnotic non- benzodiazapine gaba antagonist.

So it’s a while for I get my script of clonazepam. Well Friday. But I’m having issues falling asleep. I need a sleep study done but until then I can’t do much . I take 2400mg gabapentin and 200mg hydroxizine, and on bad days 1-3mg Clonazepam but I’m learning that that’s just wasting it. As usually 1 clonazepam is enough. That said all I have is ambien on hand if I don’t get tired to add to this would this be riskier then my Clonazepam for resp depression.
Hydroyzine sucks for everything but opiate potentation. Gabapentin will help a little bit with the klonopin issue I would probably just leave the ambien alone unless u want extreme amnesia