• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Combo help

Mo89

Greenlighter
Hey everybody

I'm going to a big big party soon. Always doing xtc or mdma. Few month ago I started doing coke. And I love it. So now it's my favorite for parties.

Again the rush is nice but I need something more to enhance it. I'm not talking about the quality of coke. I got some good good stuff. My friends really get high with half of the amount I take, although I'm new to coke and only doing it one or twice a month.

A guy told me u should take small key shots of K, between coke lines. He was on it that night and he seemed really really high

I usually think a lot before doing something so I said maybe another time. I needed to check about t before doing it.

So guys help and ideas.

I don't wanna mix my coke with k in the same bag. It's too expensive to waste it like that. And don't wanna put k at the end of the line.

Just wanna do small key shots of K between coke lines.

Is it really fun ???? Gonna get really high ? How does it feel like?

Plz not I have never taken K before and the k hole is not my goal. Just to be high and euphoric that's my goal

Waiting for ur ideas guys ^_^

Are you sure the quality of your Coke is that good? I suppose drugs are just subjective because I never felt the need to add to a Coke high. At most I might hit a joint but that was just so I wouldn't look like a biatch.

For me cocaine was always extremely euphoric. I can remember at the beginning of my use I would love to cut a line and snort it then just go lay down in my bed under a fan and just be alone with my thoughts. It felt fucking amazing. Of course later on down the road I was pacing back and forth checking my heartbeat then having someone else check it then have them check their own and compare it to mine lol.

Maybe if cocaine isn't giving you the feeling you are looking for on its own then it's just not the right drug for you. What are you chasing?

The coke I have is good. We even can test it in a lap here in holland. I just wanna know how fun it is to do k bumbs between lines of coke???

P.s i never took k before and the k hole isn't my goal. Especially in a club

this is a harm reduction website, we are not here to tell you how to get high.
combing different drugs is extremely dangerous especially if you haven't taken some of the drugs before (in your case, ketamine).
i suggest you go and read the Bluelight User Agreement and please stop discussing this dangerous topic.