• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Colombia's most wanted drug lord Otoniel captured

dalpat077

Bluelighter

Oddly enough and according to the BBC themselves: this whole thing is dodgy at best and certainly no accomplishment. That according to a BBC reporter within Colombia this very morning.

You thinking of taking over the top spot in Columbia now? Squeeze right into that power vacuum Columbia’s drug trade now faces?

If your serious, let’s start with some preliminary planning about getting your ass over to Columbia pronto. I can talk to a few contacts I have with the CIA through my father, and I’ll brief them on setting you up as their new straw man in Columbia. All of this can be done within a week or two, if you want to do this? I’m not messing around! I’ll need full commitment on your end before we can begin?
Let's go, I'm I'm

There's apparently another four outfits over there that will either carve up his business in peace or it could lead to more violent trouble and strife.

The reason why this isn't the big deal it's made out to be:

He's been trying to hand himself over to the Colombian government for at least a year or two on the proviso that he be allowed in be involved in negotiations between the various armed groups and factions over there. But of course: they said no. The other weird thing is that this dude apparently never ever went anywhere without there being a 3km security perimeter around him. And here they just happen to find him...

I'll try find the actual report (podcast). If I can I'll post it here.

Whatever the case: I don't think anybody is watching or cares where this is all going seems to me. Colombia already passed legislation to legalize growth and export of medical cannabis. And this could very well impact the Cocaine trade and production in years to come. Couple this with the Taliban's BS about poppies? Well: as you can see it should all be of global concern. Or it could result in a seismic shift over time e.g. South America no longer being top of the pops for Coca cultivation.

And here's a fucking fun fact:

No Coca seeds are being preserved in that International Seed Bank! And ya'll are worried about a nuclear war? :ROFLMAO: I never checked for poppies though. And apparently there's +1 000 different seed banks the world over (didn't check every one either). It's of great concern. Or should be. The UN would like for nothing more than the total eradication of the Coca plant and the Opium Poppy.

I really hope they don't start burning all the kratom trees down. Now THAT would be a tragedy.
I'd be very careful what you joke about! :ROFLMAO: It may just come true!

If you'd told me 20 years ago I'd be lying awake nights worrying about the extinction of the Coca plant or the Opium Poppy I'd have laughed at you. Now I'm on anti-depressants because I gotta worry about the future of the global Cocaine and Heroin trade! :ROFLMAO:

Ya know: once the FDA and the DEA and the WHO and the UNODC and the EMCDDA and the UN get talking to each other's people anything is possible...

Last edited:
If I were president. I would go to the coca fields of south america and try to negotiate shipping raw coca to start to the US legally. Then extracting it in a lab that is funded to distribute to those who like cocaine. Or directly import the cocaine from the backwoods labs and plantations in the Andes. It's such a beautiful drug we must deliver it to those who want to try cocaine. Especially coca tea is so good.

No Coca seeds are being preserved in that International Seed Bank!
This is actually quite surprising given the use cocaine has as a medical anesthetic… I would hope poppy seeds are in there too, even if solely for medicinal purposes

This is actually quite surprising given the use cocaine has as a medical anesthetic… I would hope poppy seeds are in there too, even if solely for medicinal purposes
Yeah. Fucking good point(s). But they are storing poppy seeds (couldn't help myself but to check since my last post and your reply thereto) i.e. no less than fucking 611 samples of "papaver somniferum" from all around the world! And "cannabis": seems to be 62 samples but with a penchant for sativa! Go figure! They even got one sample of "ephedra sinica" (from Mongolia of all places). They even got "atropa belladonna" (a few samples). Sorry dudes: no "lauraceae" (sassafras).

Apparently future/post-apocalyptic man will only be in need of opioids, meth., weed, and atropine! :ROFLMAO:

This is discriminatory to say the least! I'm getting a hold of my friend Greta! She can bring attention to this at COP26 this weekend! :ROFLMAO: Do something useful!

Last edited:
It's probably already back to business as usual by now but anyway. I'm nothing if not thorough!

I love the way they carefully place each package equidistant from each other for display purposes. That must take some time and effort to get right! :ROFLMAO:

And of course each package has been opened and exposed to the elements. Did they not get the fucking memo i.e. Cocaine is hygroscopic!

Gotta give the man his due though: when they send +500 law enforcement offices, troops, and special forces and helicopters and fuck knows what else to arrest you well then you know you've reached the pinnacle of your career! 🍃 🏔️🤣 Hold my beer! 🍺

Must say that on balance and at face value: looks like a fairly decent chap! Compare him to some of the choice individuals on the DEA's most wanted page!

Last edited: