• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Coke

Jtmgee

Greenlighter
Got myself some very good coke , it’s supposed to be 75% . Smells like petrol or thinners or something and 7gs comes like a corner of a brick . I want to make the most out of my use . I’ve noticed whatever the cut is it’s sticking in my throat and I’m coughing up some not nice material, so what can I do to avoid ruining myself . Is there any chance it’s something else eg not standard coke as there is that much synthetic stuff about now a days, I’ve been very luck to come across someone who bulk sells as low as qs .

So basically any harm reduction tips on making it “safe” or bluntly how to get the most out of it . I’ve only ever bought grams of stuff that was most likely 40% at most so I never really bothered , this stuff tho is another level . So I wanna know about Storage etc etc .
I also use mst 120mg slow release + amitriptaline. The odd diazepam and weed . Have been on the rest for a years but this coke has just came about . I’m not stupid I’m not gonna sit a sniff everyday I’ve a life and responsibilities, but to unwind I can have a few bumps with a bottle of wine or a whisky or two and leave it at that . Just take my amitriptaline and I’m ready for bed . So I do leave it to weekends mostly once or twice a month . Some times the very odd sneaky key ,,

thanks in advance ✌🏼✌🏼

You could wash it. You would lose some weight/mass of course but you would eliminate cuts. Making it stronger. In theory then you would need to use less every time. There are plenty of guides online how to do it (I'm not talking about making crack, btw).

Every weekend is fine imo.
Twice a month is even better.

Good luck rationing it 👍

Got myself some very good coke , it’s supposed to be 75% . Smells like petrol or thinners or something and 7gs comes like a corner of a brick . I want to make the most out of my use . I’ve noticed whatever the cut is it’s sticking in my throat and I’m coughing up some not nice material, so what can I do to avoid ruining myself . Is there any chance it’s something else eg not standard coke as there is that much synthetic stuff about now a days, I’ve been very luck to come across someone who bulk sells as low as qs .

So basically any harm reduction tips on making it “safe” or bluntly how to get the most out of it . I’ve only ever bought grams of stuff that was most likely 40% at most so I never really bothered , this stuff tho is another level . So I wanna know about Storage etc etc .
I also use mst 120mg slow release + amitriptaline. The odd diazepam and weed . Have been on the rest for a years but this coke has just came about . I’m not stupid I’m not gonna sit a sniff everyday I’ve a life and responsibilities, but to unwind I can have a few bumps with a bottle of wine or a whisky or two and leave it at that . Just take my amitriptaline and I’m ready for bed . So I do leave it to weekends mostly once or twice a month . Some times the very odd sneaky key ,,

thanks in advance ✌🏼✌🏼

:eek: I do Cocaine quite often but I never ever in 10 years i coughed up something from my throat - really nice colored things come out of my sinuses when I blow my nose but never from my throat. This would scare me a bit i guess...

JJ

You
:eek: I do Cocaine quite often but I never ever in 10 years i coughed up something from my throat - really nice colored things come out of my sinuses when I blow my nose but never from my throat. This would scare me a bit i guess...

JJ
think so ? Could not just be something it’s cut with ? It’s where you would normally get a numb throat , I was think of plugging . Would that be worth doing . Not sure on ba , could maybe mix some MST in with it ?

Uhm - what? Every coke is cut, some more, some less. From good coke you don't get an extremely dumb throat o tongue. When it's good stuff there is also numbness, but just after a few minutes, not directly after intake. For me plugging is putting your drugs inside your ass. I guess you think I eat it - BAH - no way! The "normal" ROA is sniffing.
May I asked what MST is? And if you think about plugging, thats a good ROA - you will find it stronger and longer lasting. May I ask how old are you and how much experience do you have with drugs?

JJ

Uhm - what? Every coke is cut, some more, some less. From good coke you don't get an extremely dumb throat o tongue. When it's good stuff there is also numbness, but just after a few minutes, not directly after intake. For me plugging is putting your drugs inside your ass. I guess you think I eat it - BAH - no way! The "normal" ROA is sniffing.
May I asked what MST is? And if you think about plugging, thats a good ROA - you will find it stronger and longer lasting. May I ask how old are you and how much experience do you have with drugs?

JJ
Mst is morphine

You mean you mix morphine with coke? or how do you mean that?

Well I take the morphine for pain issues and then the coke just the odd time because drink doesn’t mix well . Few beers maybe that’s about it

Which pain issues do you have? And now pls dont tell me your back is hurting like hell because there are so many other ways to treat them than with morphine. You still did not tell me how old you are?